Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

doja scat

me being delulu but it would be perfect if today we got:Β 

10am PT Announcement + artwork reveal + pre-save

9pm PT Song + video release

:selena:

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

darkgaga

I really cant link the mr. S pic with the black hair she is wearing now, while last week she was still a blonde, and the snippets we heard so far

• Like 1

PaulaMonster13
19 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

I really cant link the mr. S pic with the black hair she is wearing now, while last week she was still a blonde, and the snippets we heard so far

That pic made it even more confusingΒ :saladga:

StarstruckIllusion
19 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Yall are struggling so hard with the fact she can put on a wig for just a day for any project/vibe she likes 😭😭

It’s probably a still from his music videoΒ 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

candydarling
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Yall are struggling so hard with the fact she can put on a wig for just a day for any project/vibe she likes 😭😭

im reading this comments like is this a lady Gaga site?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

darkgaga
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Yeah but why start teasing the Bruno collab with the black hair, when last week she was still blonde?

• Like 1

StarstruckIllusion
12 minutes ago, candydarling said:

im reading this comments like is this a lady Gaga site?

Literally like Gaga is crazy versatile and always serving surprises and contradictions like I see nothing out of the ordinary here

This might be a cute mini era that lasts 2/3 weeks for her while Bruno carries the rest idk

11 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Yeah but why start teasing the Bruno collab with the black hair, when last week she was still blonde?

I think she just posted a casual video with a casual look from her phone just to serve a low effort, bad angled cute little tease of what we can expect this week…

If you want a high quality Bruno tease then check their socials in approximately 5 hours from nowΒ 

• Like 1

I remember that interview of her where she was criticizing artists for lacking perspective and throwing s**t to the wall to see if it sticks - which feels like what she's been doing for a while now.

Insert here all the random a** collabs that did nothing for her (the Rolling Stones thing, now this Bruno Mars thing), the projects that did nothing for her (the Top Gun thing, the Olympics opening thing), the image & brand thing that used to be so coherent and intentional and was threaded nicely through her phases, even during ARTPOP, and now it's just all over the place. This new era feels messy even before its beginning.

Butters Stotch
4 minutes ago, TAlx said:

I remember that interview of her where she was criticizing artists for lacking perspective and throwing s**t to the wall to see if it sticks - which feels like what she's been doing for a while now.

Insert here all the random a** collabs that did nothing for her (the Rolling Stones thing, now this Bruno Mars thing), the projects that did nothing for her (the Top Gun thing, the Olympics opening thing), the image & brand thing that used to be so coherent and intentional and was threaded nicely through her phases, even during ARTPOP, and now it's just all over the place. This new era feels messy even before its beginning.

Collaborating with music legends and great artists is not throwing sh*t to the will to see if it sticks. She's having fun while creating music with amazing, talented and inspiring people.

Openning the Olympics isn't throwing **** to the will to see if it sticks either. Many artists could only dream of having an opportunity like that.

And HMH gave her an Oscar nomination.

It's OK if those project don't make you excited but there's no need to pretend they've given her nothing. Just go stan another popstar if what you want is to brag about charts success and numbers. She's way over that and her career is about something else now.

I'm so tired of some people's negativity in this siteΒ :littlepotter:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 5

Hennycomb
11 minutes ago, TAlx said:

I disagree. We are the ones that feel like it's messy because we consume EVERYTHING she does. We're on a forum about her, that's kinda obsessive on its own. But the general public is divided into different groups that consume different things from her. Some people like the movies, some people only consume the jazz, some people only pop. And we, the ones that keep up with the tiniest details, get bombarded with it all. I love it.Β :hor:

Edited by Hennycomb
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Juanlittlem
22 minutes ago, TAlx said:

Id get the complains if she was doing popular things, but its totally the opposite. If she was collabing with Sabrina Carpenter, then next month with Chapelle the following month with Charli, etc etc etc I would consider it desperate. She did a collab with legends and did a song for a movie (which fits 'cause shes moving around the acting world right now) so...

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀️ Teletubby.
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

Collaborating with music legends and great artists is not throwing sh*t to the will to see if it sticks. She's having fun while creating music with amazing, talented and inspiring people.

Openning the Olympics isn't throwing **** to the will to see if it sticks either. Many artists could only dream of having an opportunity like that.

And HMH gave her an Oscar nomination.

It's OK if those project don't make you excited but there's no need to pretend they've given her nothing. Just go stan another popstar if what you want is to brag about charts success and numbers. She's way over that and her career is about something else now.

I'm so tired of some people's negativity in this siteΒ :littlepotter:

I know you were not replying to me and 'd love you to point where I mentioned anything about charts success and numbers;Β that being said, thanks for making it clear that you can't read and that you're looking to argue with someone.

I was talking about cohesion of her work. And on that, by all means I love her collaborating with legends, I was and am here for her jazz work etcetera - but the Rolling Stones collab did not do anything for her, unlike many others did. Neither did HMH. Neither did the Olympics. By "not doing anything for her" I mean that no one remembers them and it doesn't add anything to her actual legacy, they're merely flashes in a pan that are supposed to drag her audience through the apparent momentum towards "something", whatever that is, and inevitably leads to the vast majority of people having zero clue what her brand is / what she stands for etc. Unless the intention is to project herself as a "jack of all trades", but even that can be spread out over better defined segments of time, rather than "everything everywhere all at once".

And no, you're not tired of people's "negativity", you're just tired of computing the basic fact that not everyone agrees with you - which would be fine if you formulated like that, and you found the wrong person to try painting as "negative" here. Watch your mouth.

Rocketno10
4 minutes ago, TAlx said:

I know you were not replying to me and 'd love you to point where I mentioned anything about charts success and numbers;Β that being said, thanks for making it clear that you can't read and that you're looking to argue with someone.

I was talking about cohesion of her work. And on that, by all means I love her collaborating with legends, I was and am here for her jazz work etcetera - but the Rolling Stones collab did not do anything for her, unlike many others did. Neither did HMH. Neither did the Olympics. By "not doing anything for her" I mean that no one remembers them and it doesn't add anything to her actual legacy, they're merely flashes in a pan that are supposed to drag her audience through the apparent momentum towards "something", whatever that is, and inevitably leads to the vast majority of people having zero clue what her brand is / what she stands for etc. Unless the intention is to project herself as a "jack of all trades", but even that can be spread out over better defined segments of time, rather than "everything everywhere all at once".

And no, you're not tired of people's "negativity", you're just tired of computing the basic fact that not everyone agrees with you - which would be fine if you formulated like that, and you found the wrong person to try painting as "negative" here. Watch your mouth.

Jesus she can’t do things for fun? Not everything has to be calculated and contribute towards her legacy at all. She does whatever she likes and she’s having fun that’s it. All the collabs you mentions excluding HMH are great honors, a collaboration with THE Rolling Stones? If they ever asked me I would drop everything in my life to work with them in a heartbeat, and freaking Olympic? These are incredible feats and it shows how well respected and liked she is and even if it doesn’t contribute anything to her legacy(it does) why does it effing matter? Let her live and let her create art, sometimes she missed the mark but you can sense a genuine passion with most of her projects and that’s what matters.Β 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Hennycomb
8 minutes ago, TAlx said:

I'm sorry but that's not Gaga's perspective. You say those things don't do nothing for her. She didn't do those things for her, she did it for us. She always says she wants to see the public smile. And to claim nobody remembers them is a little tragic and a bold assertion. I loved those performances and those smaller things she did. I love that she is an all-round artist and I want her to keep doing it. She is consolidating her image more and more as a chameleon, but a CAPABLE chameleon. GP views her as a talented weird artist who does things that please them and then shock them. That is her image and it's working. I am failing to see your point even as you explain it further. And another thing: can we all share our points of view without rudeness and trying to claw into each other's throats??? That's not hard, we're talking about a pop artist and not how to construct a bridge.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1