Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

Decodekid
3 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Can't believe we got snippets for 4 different songs and yet ZERO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS :traumatica:

Wdym. we got a liquid eyeliner and some nurtec we're so back this year

gretchen.gif

Spoiler

I'm kidding y'all don't come for me :traumatica:

Edited by Decodekid
Long Live Gretchen
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Donatellah said:

12 hours for the announcement y'all we're so back :cheeky:

No announcement just performance, then release/announcement 

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

BELLYACHE
15 minutes ago, Donatellah said:

12 hours for the announcement y'all we're so back :cheeky:

I read this as 12 years and wasn’t even surprised.

• LMAO 2

OMonster
2 hours ago, Reality said:

Referencing Prince is not a specific thing. He was/is one of the most famous artists in the world and tons of artists reference him all the time. The “connections” you also provided are from two completely different times. Gaga’s was from 2023 and Bruno’s was from 2017. They’re completely unrelated. I’m not saying that there’s no Prince connection or that Bruno couldn’t be on LG7, but I don’t think the links you provided are any indication of that. 

Sorry, I think you're misinterpreting me or I'm just being unclear (very likely). To be clear though: I'm, I thought obviously, not suggesting Bruno's 2017 tribute to Prince has any correlation to LG7. I'm just using the fact he did a tribute as one example of his long-expressed admiration for him. And I'm just questioning whether or not that long-expressed admiration could maybe suggest he's involved with LG7 *if* LG7 is indeed Prince-inspired. I'm not saying anything concrete or even really asserting an opinion... I was just throwing something into the mix. My opinion is that it's quite intriguing that LG7 might be Prince-inspired and that Gaga now has a song coming out with one of the biggest artists currently inspired by him. Could just be a coincidence, might not be. Who knows!

(The tweets were supposed to be visual demonstrations of this point but since they didn't embed, they were kind of pointless!) 

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 1

lastpopicon
15 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I think you're onto something, I feel we'd have an announcement by now...

They are most likely just teasing to drum up interest, then they'll "surprise" drop, makes the most sense to me :enigma:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 1

Opulence

I kinda feel like LG7 is on pause now with all the Bruno tease

not mad about it though at least we know something is coming 

tylerjs
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

profile pic checks out :ally:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

tylerjs
1 hour ago, lastpopicon said:

I think you're onto something, I feel we'd have an announcement by now...

They are most likely just teasing to drum up interest, then they'll "surprise" drop, makes the most sense to me :enigma:

Idk, I think nowadays it’s a bit silly to announce something even a week in advance. people forget, they move on, there’s just too much going on online. not surprised if she announces middle of the afternoon on Thursday or even just drops it and mentions it then 

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

profile pic checks out :ally:

xoxo Deluluanne

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 1

River

oh look Mr S is back, isn't that convenient? :huntyga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

lastpopicon
34 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

Idk, I think nowadays it’s a bit silly to announce something even a week in advance. people forget, they move on, there’s just too much going on online. not surprised if she announces middle of the afternoon on Thursday or even just drops it and mentions it then 

Just doing a bit of theory crafting, but what you said can def make sense :partysick:

Besides, as long something actually drops I'm happy, announcement or not :party:Wish we had some more concrete info about the collab at this point though :noparty:

The melody that you choose can rescue you

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I really think this is JFAD related: 

A recent comparison that comes to mind, is the minions soundtrack. The entire album was full of huge features (phoebe Bridgers, Diana Ross, Caroline Polachek, HER, etc.)  and it was produced by Jack Antonoff. 

The lead single from that album came out May 20. And the soundtrack was released July 1, the same day as the movie was released. 

Chromatica Forever
  • Like 1