đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

plane jane

noah fence, but I don’t believe anyone atp 

I don’t even trust Gaga :traumatica:

• Thanks 4

BULATIO

I think we'll get LG7 before the end of 2024. If the album is inspired by a dark theme, it may come out closer to Halloween. 

tumblr_n7u6w34X6T1rdutw3o5_400.gif

fighting buryat
  • Like 1

NATAH
36 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I'm sorry but I don't understand this. I don't see how teasing LG7 at the end of May, if it's releasing anytime in 2024, is problematic. 

If the album is releasing in October, that would've been a 4 month wait. 

4 months filled with Vegas, a Bruno collab and Joker.

What's the problem with that? 

Films are teased far, far more in advance than that. 

Teasing an album in advance is just good marketing :shrug:

because stans literally ignore everything that isn't LG7 and act like it's been a total blackout since then :madge: i've tried explaining this multiple times but they won't listen

but thank you for finally posting some sense here, it's really refreshing to read something actually thought about and rational for once instead of the delusional self inflicted meltdowns :messga:

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Head Empty

Unrelated to the discussion that's going on about insiders, I just wanted to repost two snippets of Gaga's insta message from little over a year ago. It still really puts her mindset into perspective. She's not approaching her career in the same way as before. 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

2023, JUNE 16th

"I wanted to share a more personal moment with you today, I know I haven’t been doing a lot of that lately and some of you are really longing for me to share more of my artistic process. I’ve been experiencing my creativity ever since last summer in a really special and private way."

"I can say for the first time in many years that my love of making art, music, fashion, and supporting community has never been more fulfilling. I may not be sharing as much of myself online as I have in the past, but I hope you know this time to myself has been extremely healing and recharging for my heart, mind, body, and creativity—to create within myself and to have a personal life that’s just for me. I’m sure that may feel different because I haven’t always been so private (I bet that will make some of you laugh)—but I LOVE my fans, my little monsters, so much and that will never change."

LadyGaga-99.jpg

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It makes sense that she's "taking her time" with this album:

1. Her creative process has been arduous for the past 3-4 albums (at the very least) because she was never in a relaxed headspace: battling her own management, "saving" her image, dealing with depression. It seems like she found her way back to genuine inspiration – but it does require more time.

2. She's actively nurturing her personal life. Her work isn't her only priority anymore, and not all of her time is monetized (which it had been for a long time). 

It really warms my heart to remember this post every now and then. I really respect how far she has come and how she seems to have found a genuine balance that works for her.

Edited by Head Empty
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 9

NATAH
18 minutes ago, Sherry said:

did he just made that all up :ohwell:

yep! i don't think you realise how often and easily people lie lol, especially since he's hidden behind an online profile

stop believing any form on "insider" and just be patient, the wait is less painful that way

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Head Empty
37 minutes ago, Hydrangea said:

I also think Bruno mars is such a random collab that seems to have come out of nowhere?

She has been showering him with love and support for over a decade. I'm pretty sure he's one of her favorite contemporary peers. For example:

And she famously was "inspired" by Uptown Funk's succes while working on Joanne :cheeky:

• Like 1

NATAH
33 minutes ago, Head Empty said:

It really warms my heart to remember this post every now and then. I really respect how far she has come and how she seems to have found a genuine balance that works for her.

me too, i really love this post from her and i think her behaviour since then has really proven how inspired and hard working she's been the past couple of years. yes, she has been very quiet but that's only because she's really focused and keeping herself happy and healthy so she can continue working

without discrediting Joanne and Chromatica, she has a really strong sense of excitement about LG7 that hasn't been since since pre-ARTPOP where she just couldn't stop herself spilling secrets and showing off what was going on behind the scenes. granted it's ALL still very under lock and key, but her putting in the DITS snippet as a nice surprise and playing us snippets as a goodbye in Paris is a total 180 to the lead up on the past 2 eras :excited2:

i also think the interviews she gave at the CBF premiere are very insightful too, it's clear this is a whole new age for Gaga!

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 4

homomo

Yall remember #FunkThePunk in 2015, the year “Uptown Funk” by Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson was smashing?

If they weren’t already friends in 2012 when they first started publicly tweeting each other, then they def became friends in 2015.

• YAAAS 1

Schizophonic

Talking about Gags collaborations produced by Mark Ronson... this long forgotten one was played today in a supermarked i was....

Spoiler

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Gangie
52 minutes ago, homomo said:

Yall remember #FunkThePunk in 2015, the year “Uptown Funk” by Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson was smashing?

If they weren’t already friends in 2012 when they first started publicly tweeting each other, then they def became friends in 2015.

Don't forget Gaga x Bruno moment at Victorias in 2016

If I like it, then that's what I get!

robotvoiceinalice
3 hours ago, madmagical6 said:

I wonder what the reason would be for them to plan to release in June and then postpone it :max:

I have a feeling that it's Taylor swift releasing a new version of her album every month, or they're waiting for the Grammy deadline to pass this month. 

Having a movie coming out with a soundtrack, and an alleged collaboration with Bruno Mars and LG7  just doesn't make sense to me, I can see it being messy and dropped around the same time.

This does lead me to think they're waiting until next year to release it but who knows at this point :koons:

Who said she was releasing in June? 

A Very Gaga Holida
1 hour ago, homomo said:

I think Funk The Punk was a surname she gave Nile while working on I Want Your Love? My brain could’ve invented it, though

Ultimecia
4 minutes ago, robotvoiceinalice said:

Who said she was releasing in June? 

Frauds, hacks, imposters, shams, charlatans

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

River

So as Gaga goes straight crowd again with the song with Smile 2 Die 4 I have a confession

I'm actually not gay at all, I'm just d!cks enthusiastic :flutter:

It's so good to spit it out of my mouth and tell the truth about myself :gayhat:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Schizophonic
1 minute ago, River said:

So as Gaga goes straight crowed again with the song with Smile 2 Die 4 I have a confession

I'm actually not gay at all, I'm just d!cks enthusiastic :flutter:

It's so good to spit it out of my mouth and tell the truth about myself :gayhat:

otherwise would be cannibalism...

• Thanks 2