Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

madmagical6

I wonder what the reason would be for them to plan to release in June and then postpone it :max:

I have a feeling that it's Taylor swift releasing a new version of her album every month, or they're waiting for the Grammy deadline to pass this month. 

Having a movie coming out with a soundtrack, and an alleged collaboration with Bruno Mars and LG7  just doesn't make sense to me, I can see it being messy and dropped around the same time.

This does lead me to think they're waiting until next year to release it but who knows at this point :koons:

• Thanks 1

GagaGame
1 hour ago, Gangie said:

Better ask @BabylonHooker where are: 

1) Babylon MV with naked Gaga laying on the tree at night, with Dancers making Vogue dance moves, with Gaga wearing black slim body suit with pink curles,

2) where is the Free Woman MV with ONLY Gaga, but it was suposed to be powerfull and satysfying, with Gaga wearing Jeans! 

3) Where is the Fun Tonight MV with Black and White, 60s aesthetic, when the song was very important for Gaga so MV was on lock, 

4) Where is the Chromatica promo when everything was scheduled and she was suposed to be very busy?

5) where is the sour candy music video for which they had plans?

6) Finally, where are Multiple GAGAs fighting each other in 911 MV?

@BabylonHooker maybe you thought that we didn't pay attention but some of us did :). So be carefull when you decide to post some sh** next time. X

Clock that tea! Clock it...

Clock that tea!!! Clock it...

LG7? CANCELLED

gagzus

I know we want the album asap but imo It makes logical sense for the album to not come out till 2025 now, I imagine she’ll spend most of this year perfecting it up, then we’ll have the Bruno collab which he’ll mostly promote solo with Gaga probably tweeting about it, and mentioning it in interviews in the run-up to Joker.

Then she’ll have the Joker campaign for the Oscars, during which she can still do stuff for the album in secret. And she’ll probably still get asked about it. Then the Oscars is on March 3rd next year. Afterwards she can have a break, do some more last minute bits on the album, go on her infamous Mexico trip maybe for her birthday. Then BOOM announce the lead single for an April release, and release the album in May/June in time for summer.

Then do a stadium world tour in September-November.

LastNight

I just don’t buy the idea that it was ever meant to come in June and got delayed. Purely based on the fact that everything she has teased herself gives the impression that it’s spooky/witchy/horror themed and would therefore be more suitable for autumn. Especially if it does end up being a companion piece to Joker.

I think it’s autumn and always has been. I think “insiders” are clutching at straws and falling back on their classic excuse that “plans changed”. I hope the album comes in October and I hope beyond hope in some promo interview she mentions that it was always coming in October so that we can finally debunk 90% of people claiming to have inside knowledge :laughga:

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Gangie
Just now, gagzus said:

I know we want the album asap but imo It makes logical sense for the album to not come out till 2025 now, I imagine she’ll spend most of this year perfecting it up, then we’ll have the Bruno collab which he’ll mostly promote solo with Gaga probably tweeting about it, and mentioning it in interviews in the run-up to Joker.

Then she’ll have the Joker campaign for the Oscars, during which she can still do stuff for the album in secret. And she’ll probably still get asked about it. Then the Oscars is on March 3rd next year. Afterwards she can have a break, do some more last minute bits on the album, go on her infamous Mexico trip maybe for her birthday. Then BOOM announce the lead single for an April release, and release the album in May/June in time for summer.

Then do a stadium world tour in September-November.

That's very kind of her releasing the record just year and a half after she started teasing it 

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 1

gagzus
Just now, Gangie said:

That's very kind of her releasing the record just year and a half after she started teasing it 

These things do happen, she probably only has been teasing it because we’re thirsty and have been supportive of her endeavours after Chromatica 

OMonster

Sorry guys but don’t you think it’s a bit of a coincidence that as soon as the Bruno x Gaga rumour starts to circulate, all the usual suspects claim to have knowledge of it? It’s not a coincidence; these guys are charlatans. If they had any 'tea' on Gaga at all, we'd have known about the Bruno collab months ago. 

Equally, the idea that a lead single was originally planned for June (as the user above has just re-confirmed) but has since been cancelled is honestly ludicrous. Do you really think something so substantial can change in just a few months? Really? In the year that Joker is also releasing? Of all years, this is the year that would’ve been tightly-planned for at least a year or two in advance. Because it would’ve had to have been due to the release of Joker. Because of all that comes with an A-list performer taking a leading role in a billion dollar movie. 

Second, third, fourth singles/music videos get cancelled/or changed due to poor performance, due to unforeseen circumstances. Big performances can get cancelled. Not album rollouts, not lead singles… and certainly not in a year that Gaga’s team has been building towards for a very long time. If LG7 was ever coming this year, it’ll be coming this year – and everything will have been firmly organised to make that happen. 

Critical thinking tells us that what we’re being told isn’t true. We want to believe it because it feeds this idea, this dream that LG7 is just around the corner. Which it very well might be, but no insider knows that. Not yet, anyway. The above user telling us that ‘there’s no schedule for LG7’, whilst simultaneously telling us that the lead was supposed to drop in June is just incredulous. That’s not how things work in this industry. 

And most insiders, again, as the above poster contradictorily states, only receive intel 1-to-2 weeks prior at most. And that’s due to distribution infrastructure - not because these people are 'close to Gaga's team'. We’ve been told the single was coming in June. It didn’t come. Which confirms the users were lying. It’s really that simple. And it has to be - because the alternative is that Gaga's plans are constantly changing with the wind, which is totally unrealistic in 2024.

I ask you to consider - what's more realistic? That Gaga's team has been constantly changing the roll-out plans for LG7, multiple times throughout the year, since February (and is still changing it as recently as this week) - or that 'insiders' are making up fairy stories to justify why their claims never come to fruition? 

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 7

Gangie
1 minute ago, gagzus said:

These things do happen, she probably only has been teasing it because we’re thirsty and have been supportive of her endeavours after Chromatica 

I mean, 2025 release is as much possible as early 2026 but she knew what she was doing by sharing "LG7 Gaga RETURNS" in May. She could've stay quiet. It wouldn't be the first time when she fooled us like this. (Her making 8 songs with redone for the album and working with DJWS for LG6), so yeah, we have all the rights to be dissapointed and nobody can prove I'm wrong. And of course she doesn't owe us anything but it would be good if she decides to be at least... honest.

If I like it, then that's what I get!

gagzus
3 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Sorry guys but don’t you think it’s a bit of a coincidence that as soon as the Bruno x Gaga rumour starts to circulate, all the usual suspects claim to have knowledge of it? It’s not a coincidence; these guys are charlatans. If they had any 'tea' on Gaga at all, we'd have known about the Bruno collab months ago. 

Equally, the idea that a lead single was originally planned for June (as the user above has just re-confirmed) but has since been cancelled is honestly ludicrous. Do you really think something so substantial can change in just a few months? Really? In the year that Joker is also releasing? Of all years, this is the year that would’ve been tightly-planned for at least a year or two in advance. Because it would’ve had to have been due to the release of Joker. Because of all that comes with an A-list performer taking a leading role in a billion dollar movie. 

Second, third, fourth singles/music videos get cancelled/or changed due to poor performance, due to unforeseen circumstances. Big performances can get cancelled. Not album rollouts, not lead singles… and certainly not in a year that Gaga’s team has been building towards for a very long time. If LG7 was ever coming this year, it’ll be coming this year – and everything will have been firmly organised to make that happen. 

Critical thinking tells us that what we’re being told isn’t true. We want to believe it because it feeds this idea, this dream that LG7 is just around the corner. Which it very well might be, but no insider knows that. Not yet, anyway. The above user telling us that ‘there’s no schedule for LG7’, whilst simultaneously telling us that the lead was supposed to drop in June is just incredulous. That’s not how things work in this industry. 

And most insiders, again, as the above poster contradictorily states, only receive intel 1-to-2 weeks prior at most. And that’s due to distribution infrastructure - not because these people are 'close to Gaga's team'. We’ve been told the single was coming in June. It didn’t come. Which confirms the users were lying. It’s really that simple. And it has to be - because the alternative is that Gaga's plans are constantly changing with the wind, which is totally unrealistic in 2024.

I ask you to consider - what's more realistic? That Gaga's team has been constantly changing the roll-out plans for LG7, multiple times throughout the year, since February (and is still changing it as recently as this week) - or that 'insiders' are making up fairy stories to justify why their claims never come to fruition? 

Wholeheartedly agree, I think after the way the Chromatica rollout fell apart because of Covid, they’re gonna consider this Gaga’s proper return to pop music in a true Gaga fashion. With it feeling like the first time she’s been excited about pop music in forever, and Bobby is a planner. They would have that multi million dollar roll out already planned and secured from billboards to ads, to TTH on Spotify, to music videos planned and/or shot there’d be a lot in place

• Like 4

gagzus
1 minute ago, Gangie said:

I mean, 2025 release is as much possible as early 2026 but she knew what she was doing by sharing "LG7 Gaga RETURNS" in May. She could've stay quiet. It wouldn't be the first time when she fooled us like this. (Her making 8 songs with redone for the album and working with DJWS for LG6), so yeah, we have all the rights to be dissapointed and nobody can prove I'm wrong. And of course she doesn't owe us anything but it would be good if she decides to be at least... honest.

I understand the disappointment, however, that’s like saying you’re disappointed she hasn’t released every year since she teased she was working on new music which was about 3 years ago almost now. 

The album and music will come when it comes, and regardless we’ll be streaming and buying and dancing etc anyway. Id say just turn that dissatisfaction of waiting into excitement if you can. Especially since this is the first time since Born This Way she genuinely sounds excited to be releasing pop music

• Love 1

LastNight
11 minutes ago, OMonster said:

This!!:applause:

Fake insiders constantly capitalise on the fact that some of Gaga’s past projects have changed or not come to fruition and they always use that as an excuse when their claims don’t materialise.

They do it because it sounds like it could be true, but when you really think about the logistical effort that goes into a major artist’s rollout - the contracts, the money, the rehearsals, video shoots, photo shoots, interviews, promo spots and so on - it doesn’t make any sense. While I’m sure some details do shift, or deals fall through, these things are not just constantly changing on a whim like “insiders” would have you believe. 

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Linus Gaga
25 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Slightly off topic, but also kinda in topic, I hope this era Gaga let’s go of her PR minded image a bit, she’s sort of developed this very PR mindset since trying to save her career over a decade ago where she has sort of lost her edge. (I miss her screaming at the Russian government to arrest her, or for Obama to listen to her for example).

I hope this darker music is a sign of the return of some more of her punk attitude.

Metoo but also no, in 2024, I don't think she is safe to speak like that anymore, she could get herself in danger :cryga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

gagzus

Imo a short era April/May 2025-November 2025 with 2 fully promoted singles and a short stadium tour seems very in line with her current work ethic (with Jazz & Piano in between or after) 

gagzus
1 minute ago, Linus Gaga said:

Metoo but also no, in 2024, I don't think she is safe to speak like that anymore, she could get herself in danger :cryga:

I think she just became very image conscious or her PR team did anyway after 2012 where she sort of went off the rails and just wanted to piss ppl off intentionally. But I just miss her mid 20s attitude sometimes haha

• Love 1

Starmie25

I know the wait has been a bit tiresome, but I'm just so happy to see her happy about new music again (Paris sesh) :giveup:

• Like 1
  • Love 1