💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz
15 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

*When it was all a fake rumor and Gaga doesn't post anything at all for 2+ weeks and the next post is about the eyeliner launch on August 20

Are you ready to die with a hyperpigmented, plankton-infused, cruelty free smile? Our new formula coming soon to a store near YOU

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 4

theARTVampire

It kinda makes sense having a more contemporary-oriented promo song for the movie (like Shallow), instead of the jazz stuff from the movie that won't make it to the radio at all 

TimotheeChalamet
4 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Are you ready to die with a hyperpigmented, plankton-infused, cruelty free smile? Our new formula coming soon to a store near YOU

Exactly 

Ultimecia

Anyway, today is the day Gaga debuts her brand new single during the Olympics' closing ceremony!

:vegas:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

monketsharona
32 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

If it comes out this Friday, they'll be facing the rosalia/lisa duo, streaming monsters. 

I'm thinking of an announcement on Tuesday, because tonight people's heads are focused on the end of the Olympics, and tomorrow they'll still be talking about the closing ceremony.

I think they will do very fine I mean Bruno Mars has 12 +1B streamed songs (including 5 at +2B) and 2 additional tracks coming for +1B later this year.

I'm 100% certain they will get TTH. And I'm sure they would be more betting on longevity.

Edited by monketsharona

ModernEcstasy

Can someone tell me why everyone is suddenly convinced that this collab is definitely happening and so soon?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hydrangea
40 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I studied phytoplankton and looked for evidence in the ocean :icega:

I’m a bad friend

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
6 hours ago, LastNight said:

Sure, but didn’t they post about it after the rumour started circulating on Twitter and pop forums? There’s nothing on their Rumor Mill homepage about it, I can only find it if I search Lady Gaga or Bruno Mars on the site, and when I try and click on the article there’s nothing there.

The preview text for the HDD article on Google only says “rumors are swirling” and “nothing is confirmed”. And, again, when I click on it it just takes me to a blank page. Seems like they were reporting on social media buzz and have now deleted it? 

I understand your point but again, they do not ever report on things unless they have info. They work directly with radio stations and labels they’re not “insiders” they’re a legitimate publication that reports on chart sales, etc. I think the timing is just coincidental. Regardless we will find out next week 

• Like 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
18 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Can someone tell me why everyone is suddenly convinced that this collab is definitely happening and so soon?

Because both deuxmoi & Hits daily double said so lol it’s definitely happen. The timing is still up in the air though 

Edited by ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

gagzus

I wouldn’t be shocked if they did do a song together but it’s been shelved ala Room in My Heart style

Ultimecia
1 hour ago, Ultimecia said:

Anyway, today is the day Gaga debuts her brand new single during the Olympics' closing ceremony!

:vegas:

I need an apology @Hydrangea :dom:

• Love 1
  • Shook 1

Hydrangea
Just now, Ultimecia said:

I need an apology @Hydrangea :dom:

You will get my heartfelt apology if something conk creet happens but until then….

Soraya Montenegro Reaction GIF

(love you ulti hope you’re right :pawsup:)

I’m a bad friend
  • Love 1

Ultimecia
3 minutes ago, Hydrangea said:

You will get my heartfelt apology if something conk creet happens but until then….

Soraya Montenegro Reaction GIF

(love you ulti hope you’re right :pawsup:)

:holdmyhand:

We'll share a toast in victory if that happens! :vegas:

7f000ef213c66768e78cbbe75f6f0d6749-18-la

• YAAAS 1