💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
15 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I mean, a #11 on Billboard for the first single and a #2 for the album aint bad. She still has over 1 billion streams on spotify for the album. The problem is, she released 3 songs before the album drop, while if Gaga follows her footsteps she would probably drop the first single and then leave it there for at least 2 months even if its dead.

I suppose. I feel like the general consensus and what's in pop culture discourse is that the era and album were mid and a disappointment after the success of FN. I have tried many times to get into RO and its just very forgettable imo. That aside, the prolonged release schedule was NOT it. People these days can't focus for that long haha.

Lastly, Interscope is banking on big numbers for Gaga this time around. I have always believed HasItLeaked's tea regarding Interscope "not wanting another Chromatica situation." This next era needs to sell, A LOT.

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 11

Weekender Boy
18 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I suppose. I feel like the general consensus and what's in pop culture discourse is that the era and album were mid and a disappointment after the success of FN. I have tried many times to get into RO and its just very forgettable imo. That aside, the prolonged release schedule was NOT it. People these days can't focus for that long haha.

Lastly, Interscope is banking on big numbers for Gaga this time around. I have always believed HasItLeaked's tea regarding Interscope "not wanting another Chromatica situation." This next era needs to sell, A LOT.

Is there any compilation of all the insider tea we have for now?

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da
  • Like 1

Weekender Boy
1 hour ago, Sherry said:

The insider on ATRL who claimed for a Wednesday announcement is now saying the schedule for Selena’s Rare album might be a possibility (single in October album in January) :traumatica:

wait, so they're saying she's announcing a single tomorrow... that's going to be released in october? or do they mean a second single in october and then nothing until january? i'm confused by all possible outcomes:enigma:

lastpopicon
10 minutes ago, OHDH said:

Is there any compilation of all the insider tea we have for now?

the discord from the podcast has one channel that compiles all the rumors/tea from the past few weeks 

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • YAAAS 2

BlingNotTheMusic
26 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

the discord from the podcast has one channel that compiles all the rumors/tea from the past few weeks 

gretchen amp GIF

• YAAAS 1

1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I have a feeling they will pull out all the stops for this one. I'm not saying a BTW kind of rollout obviously (but in a way Gaga will be everywhere with Joker nevertheless) but I expect a big push from the label on streaming, many variants + a relatively big tour (something like the Formation World Tour). Olivia didn't smash as hard, Billie's album is doing very well but it's not exactly doing the numbers WWAFAWDWG did and Eminem kind of flopped for his standards. Gaga (and to an extent Kendrick I guess) is pretty much the last ace they have in their hand and considering the recent label restructuring your comment/the rumor would make sense.

I think they underestimated her during Joanne (if I recall correctly they said something along the lines of "we're going to treat this album as Gaga's indie debut") and when ASIB smashed they were caught a little unprepared for it. Chromatica seemed to have great things aligned for it, album tailored for streaming era, big collabs, the rumored promo rollout, etc but we know how that turned out. Gaga could make them big big money from touring alone and I also feel like they could be a bit more pushy with her this time around and I think she seems willing to go for it given her excitement. 

This will be her first pop album in more than 4 years and that's a very long time even if you're a veteran. From a business pov they should be looking forward to capitalize big time on the hype surrounding Joker which will probably be her biggest pop culture moment since BTW.

Edited by palma
Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

Weekender Boy
44 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

fab, can you send me an invite?:firega:

Edited by OHDH
grammar
  • YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, OHDH said:

fab, can you send me an invite?:firega:

always in my signature sweet tea

discord.gg/hausofdelulu

30 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

gretchen amp GIF

I just joined the discord and found out I already made many appearances on the #rumors-and-tea :cheeky:

my delulu transcends platforms :firega::sis:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

Schizophonic

From october 4. (maybe even before that when promo kicks)there will be millions of people all over the planet spending almost 3 hours watching Gaga being crazy and singing... i am pretty sure interscope doesnt want them all come home to find love 4 sale and hold my hand if they look her up.... it would be pretty stupid not to have at least a single out there by that point 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

5 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

From october 4. (maybe even before that when promo kicks)there will be millions of people all over the planet spending almost 3 hours watching Gaga being crazy and singing... i am pretty sure interscope doesnt want them all come home to find love 4 sale and hold my hand if they look her up.... it would be pretty stupid not to have at least a single out there by that point 

There were 40 million plus people logging into fortnite to see chromatica skins 4 years after the album came out. 

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)