Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem

Watch her post a pic in the studio or something just to calm everyone asking for LG7 in her comments from that Haus Labs pic.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Hydrangea
57 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

Oh I can't wait for the day we will all be able to listen and dance to ABRACADABRA.

What a glorious day that will be. :traumatica:

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

I’m a bad friend
  • LMAO 2

Hydrangea
1 minute ago, Nite said:

I loveee the wet look for her hair :bradley:

At least she’s wet because we’ve never been dryer tumbleweed GIF

I’m a bad friend
  • LMAO 6

Nessun Dorma
24 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

the post before Stupid Love was a hint of the vibes of Chromatica, this 200% feels like it’s hinting at the vibe of LG7 

I was expecting a hint as well! But I’m not so sure anymore because her eyebrows aren’t bleached. It actually feels like an old photoshoot to me. Unless she’s using the bleached eyebrows for pre-era and natural eyebrows for the actual era? :oprah: 

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 2

ModernEcstasy

Would she release a single at the same time Post Malone and Sabrina Carpenter release albums? If not, we can rule out August. 
September and October will probably be focused on Joker. 
Nov, Dec and partly Jan are usually focused on Christmas music. 
Maybe the February rumours were true. It’s just 2025

• YAAAS 1

Donatellah

I had a dream where Gaga released the lead single named "R U Ready?" featuring Kendrick Lamar and everyone was dragging her bc it sounded very 2008-esque and nothing like the dark pop she was teasing and she was giving shady replies on Twitter. It even debuted at 80 in the Hot 100 and she replied with "🤣🤷🏼"

• LMAO 5

Schizophonic
4 minutes ago, Donatellah said:

I had a dream where Gaga released the lead single named "R U Ready?" featuring Kendrick Lamar and everyone was dragging her bc it sounded very 2008-esque and nothing like the dark pop she was teasing and she was giving shady replies on Twitter. It even debuted at 80 in the Hot 100 and she replied with "🤣🤷🏼"

maybe u dreamt about cardib

4 minutes ago, Donatellah said:

You sure it wasn't a dream about Katy?

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • LMAO 3

Enceladus

What if the lead is a unexpected radio banger - she has worldwide attention for now (JFAD Trailer, Olympics, engagement). If she and her team are following a genius roll out strategy, she surely can compete with Post Malone and Sabrina Carpenter. Just imagine a Telephone 2.0 as the lead. the most iconic reunion ever. I think the pot is about to boil :vegas: 

edit: music not the bling :traumatica:

Edited by Enceladus
  • Like 3

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)