💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Posted 249 days ago, still nowhere to be seen.

Screenshot-20240220-003106-Instagram.jpg

Posted 527 days ago, still nowhere to be seen.

Unrelated, but how idiotic of whoever made the decision to only use fireworks at the end of the show ☠️ could’ve been used so many times throughout the show in neat ways instead of just a messy ejaculation. 

• LMAO 1

Lextyr97
23 minutes ago, thatarizonasky said:

I know this reasoning isn’t very sound but SG posted that her single is coming 2/22 (Thursday). Could that be because Gaga is coming 2/23 and that’s Interscope’s way of supporting both artists but banking on Gaga for a higher debut?

Who is SG?

Lextyr97
10 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

Selena Gomez 

Got it. Yeah I don’t think it means anything. Most singles drop Thursday night at 11, so I think that’s what she meant

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
29 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

Got it. Yeah I don’t think it means anything. Most singles drop Thursday night at 11, so I think that’s what she meant

No, most drop at midnight lol I think apparently it’s coming earlier in the day Thursday. 

• Like 1

homomo
18 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

No, most drop at midnight lol I think apparently it’s coming earlier in the day Thursday. 

If it does indeed get released on Thursday during the day or earlier, that’s an interesting twist

• YAAAS 1

matteonster

So in case we predict a rollout similar to Chromatica, an announcement of lead single could come anytime this week with a release on this Friday or on the next one.

At this point I refuse to get off the hype train :fthis: this lady is suspicious for not posting anything for 5 days now. 

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2

julz

I think GGD site needs to move on from the Chromatica theme (banners, icons, font, etc) and do a LG7 theme, whatever that is. We need to manifest it for LG7 to start happening

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

homomo
6 minutes ago, julz said:

I think GGD site needs to move on from the Chromatica theme (banners, icons, font, etc) and do a LG7 theme, whatever that is. We need to manifest it for LG7 to start happening

We know nothing about LG7 to form a theme :laughga:

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
9 minutes ago, julz said:

The HL banner sends shivers down my spine when I log in :saladga:

• LMAO 4
  • Thanks 4

Starmie25
21 minutes ago, julz said:

Not till The Chromatica Ball blu ray drops :poot:

Ultimecia
19 minutes ago, julz said:

Just write "DAILY" in charcoal :sis:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 3

InTheCloset
15 hours ago, peto flex said:

I replied the last Twitter Gagadaily post

Not the attached one

link the post ples

Where's the spunk, Adam?

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)