Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

homomo

Wait, so yall don’t believe blade (who has been right every single time in the past) but will trust a random anonymous Reddit post? :toofunny:

The post doesn’t even make sense. It says nothing until Summer, but why would she release LG7 in the midst of Joker?

• Thanks 3

Gagaism

The way this train keeps on moving we will end up arriving in the Greenland. And I’m cool with that 

train GIF

• LMAO 2

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Reality said:

It's a screenshot of a Reddit post

GFRajW-WkAAD5PK?format=jpg&name=large

Well it's over :traumatica:

Is this thread-worthy?

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

elijahfan
1 hour ago, homomo said:

Wait, so yall don’t believe blade (who has been right every single time in the past) but will trust a random anonymous Reddit post? :toofunny:

The post doesn’t even make sense. It says nothing until Summer, but why would she release LG7 in the midst of Joker?

If it's not exactly what the fans want to hear, you can bet that rumor is true :toofunny:

I do believe that if things were indeed that imminent, we would've heard more. Unless they're really slaying the secrecy game this time around, but I kinda doubt it.

Edited by elijahfan
  • Thanks 2

Maxine Puth

We’ve got a hundred million (makeup products and ad posts) reasons to walk away but baby we just need one good one (music) to stay :traumatica:

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1

madmagical6
1 hour ago, Reality said:

It's a screenshot of a Reddit post

GFRajW-WkAAD5PK?format=jpg&name=large

If this is true, this is a monumental mess up by her management yet again. I understand she may not have even recorded many songs but this time frame would make perfect sense to release (implementing the original Chromatica schedule) before her Joker promo schedule. If nothing is "close to being finished" we are looking at a 2025 release. The longest gap between Gaga albums. 

Perhaps music isn't her main passion at the moment, but either way if true it's very disappointing. 

• Like 3

Ultimecia

I'm still holding on hope until next friday.

If nothing comes... then I'm gonna be a mess. :traumatica:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

music isn't her main passion at the moment

Pretends To Be Shocked Fake Shock GIF by AIDES

• LMAO 5

Reality
26 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Well it's over :traumatica:

Is this thread-worthy?

I have no idea who that Redditor is or if they're reliable. The only credible insider who has said anything is Blade, so unless he retracts his "February 2024" statement, I'm not too worried about it tbh.

13 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

If this is true, this is a monumental mess up by her management yet again. I understand she may not have even recorded many songs but this time frame would make perfect sense to release (implementing the original Chromatica schedule) before her Joker promo schedule. If nothing is "close to being finished" we are looking at a 2025 release. The longest gap between Gaga albums. 

Perhaps music isn't her main passion at the moment, but either way if true it's very disappointing. 

Imo if nothing comes before the end of spring/beginning of summer, then I think we're looking at a 2025 release. If nothing comes in February she still has some time to get something out, but Joker could potentially start its promo soon (there's been some speculation that a trailer could be released for either the Super Bowl or Valentine's Day). 

If nothing comes before Joker, I don't think it's that big of a deal tbh. The second half of the year will be super busy and exciting for her and I'm sure she could ride that Joker momentum in 2025 for a LG7 release. Of course we'd all want it sooner, but until Blade said the whole "February 2024" thing, I expected to get LG7 after Joker. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic

So are we PerchT for tomorrow? Why hasn't the thread title been changed :max:

• YAAAS 1

madmagical6

I have a feeling the lead single is going to be a single word, or a name. Just one name. Like Mcbane. 

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 2

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)