💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
41 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

I'm so done, done

33 minutes ago, TylerMedeiros said:

I’VE HAD IT. So done as well.

I’ll be back when she comes back.

18 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

it feels like the mood in this thread has finally reached rock bottom :toofunny:

It's a liddos world and we're lucky to be starving in it 

Uh huh

Uh huh

:derpga:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

River
48 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

What do I win now

THANK U

U SAVED MY MARRIAGE

:giveup:

u win 1 ban of your choice (not me!!!) :party:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

LG7 time now
5 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

I feel she'll do one major update to her socials, from banners to profile pic to bio (and an announcement post 🤞🏼).
Jazz & Piano dates are still on IG, and we're past July 6. I hope it comes this week.. it'd be pretty embarrassing to have some old info for more than week..

I have things in my bio that are over 5 years old :billie:

BlingNotTheMusic
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, DestructiveLover said:

Yall I may be late to the game.  But the dance in the shadow snippet posted yesterday on DB... sounds real 😭 and it sounds like a hit 😭 And we getting heal me angelic vocals over a rock track

It sounds about as real as the Girlfriend snippet, which I said sounded fake AF and nothing like Gaga, but it's apparently real so who the **** knows.

BUT someone pointed out that the "new" snippet uses this fake instrumental too so who knows 

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2

HelloHangoverz
11 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

Are there actual marketing professionals involved with this album

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • LMAO 3

DestructiveLover
4 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

It sounds about as real as the Girlfriend snippet, which I said sounded fake AF and nothing like Gaga, but it's apparently real so who the **** knows.

BUT someone pointed out that the "new" snippet uses this fake instrumental too so who knows 

Actually you're prob right. I just heard a clearer version of it, and it does seem like it could be ai vocals.  In the less clear version it sounded too precise to be AI. Who knows tbh.   Realistically tho it would be weird for someone to have the track illegally and then only post small snippets of it, so you're prob right

• Thanks 1

DestructiveLover
7 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

That said, the instrumental on the snippet seems to be slightly different than this one.  It sounds more electric guitar driven/stadium rock IMO where as the instru above is quite synthy and bouncey sounding.  Who knows

• Thanks 1

Schizophonic

remember when she put the marry the night acapella at the beginning of the monster ball hbo special before she went on stage? but back then it was just 3 weeks before actual release

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Juanlittlem
37 minutes ago, River said:

THANK U

U SAVED MY MARRIAGE

:giveup:

u win 1 ban of your choice (not me!!!) :party:

Ban @Teletubby

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Teletubby
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

i never liked you:flippy:

I'm just a bad girl trying to be good
  • Sad 1

River
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

BANNED

they won't spam us with music news anymore :party:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Juanlittlem
Just now, Teletubby said:

i never liked you:flippy:

Lying The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 3

AntonTurnItUp

Some of you act like it's the middle of August and Jazz and Piano ended weeks ago, please, there are still three weeks left in July and J&P ended just three days ago, give her time, she's probably waiting for Katy to release her new single this week and monitor how the hype moves so we would receive news the next week or the one after, don't get off the train, Gaga is coming, I feel her.

Don't forget there aren't big releases scheduled for July 25th and that day is exactly two months after the GCB tease.

• Like 6
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Schizophonic
46 minutes ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

Some of you act like it's the middle of August and Jazz and Piano ended weeks ago, please, there are still three weeks left in July and J&P ended just three days ago, give her time, she's probably waiting for Katy to release her new single this week and monitor how the hype moves so we would receive news the next week or the one after, don't get off the train, Gaga is coming, I feel her.

Don't forget there aren't big releases scheduled for July 25th and that day is exactly two months after the GCB tease.

the only day of the year i am for sure offline because i move to a new place. of course she will release that day. i feel it.... 😂

• LMAO 2

homomo

I’ll 110% be vocalizing my frustration about Gaga’s silence on this next podcast episode 💀 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 1