💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet
Just now, SpanishChaosAngel said:

YOU ARE THE ONE QUOTING ME WHEN I TOLD U TO LEAVE ME IN PEACE AND EVEN TRIES TO MAKE ADMIN TO TAKE ME DOWN!! WTF 

You are clearly having a breakdown and you keep on quoting me constantly even after what you said, instead of cramming your rant in one comment only, so I'm only answering to your continuous provocations. I can go on until you say you have overreacted. 

Roronoa

Seeing Katy flop might have scared her. 

Spoiler

:cheeky:

Edited by Roronoa

HelloHangoverz

this is ridiculous :air:

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.

SpanishChaosAngel
Just now, TimotheeChalamet said:

You are clearly having a breakdown and you keep on quoting me constantly even after what you said, instead of cramming your rant in one comment only, so I'm only answering to your continuous provocations. I can go on until you say you have overreacted. 

i can also, as i said, you dont know me, if i write in capital letters is for you to finally understand what im trying to tell you

TimotheeChalamet
1 minute ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

i can also, as i said, you dont know me, if i write in capital letters is for you to finally understand what im trying to tell you

Then stop quoting me every other minute with new arguments just to insult me more and more. I've pointed out you were wrong on something and you pushed this bully narrative complete with personal (P E R S O N A L) insults. I don't care what Gaga says about mental health and acceptance, you shouldn't be allowed on here if this is your behavior.

• Like 2

SpanishChaosAngel
1 minute ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Then stop quoting me every other minute with new arguments just to insult me more and more. I've pointed out you were wrong on something and you pushed this bully narrative complete with personal (P E R S O N A L) insults. I don't care what Gaga says about mental health and acceptance, you shouldn't be allowed on here if this is your behavior.

you are instulting me too, so 1-1, you are the one who started this stupid fight with the first time you have ever quoted me, i told you to leave me in peace, if someone has to stop quoting the other, that someone is YOU. STOP QUOTING ME!

TimotheeChalamet
Just now, Lara Croft said:

That’s apparently not the real Sarah Tanno

You're right, I've read the @ now, it just appeared on my "for me page"

SpanishChaosAngel

excuse me, no

how can ppl be so delulu here?

this is what u have been doing to me the whole time i have been here

TimotheeChalamet

this is what u have been doing to me the whole time i have been here

Breakdown and mental issues

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

By the way, I don't know if this was discussed already but Sarah Tanno tweeted this about the Nick Knight picture:

https://x.com/SarahNTannoMUA/status/1812667788789682663

Doubt thats Sarah tho' its just a fan account pretending to be her.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.