💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet
10 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

well, if you search in the thread about Nick Night’s post you will see that im not the only one who understood that. also by taking a look at the emoji’s and the photoshoot Gaga has been posting, you will also see that the aesthetic of the album will be very similar to the CBT, if not, wouldn’t it be illogical to tease LG7 on the film?

8 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

and she doesn’t even have to say that for us to understand it

But she still didn't say that, and it's becoming some kind of collective delusion to assume things she didn't say, honestly: there's no way she is reusing old visuals for a brand new project. The tour won't be a reflection of what LG7 will be just because one interlude looks related to the moon fan theory. Joanne World Tour had super dark interludes too, without correlation with Chromatica. I know everyone wants new music, but it looks like most of you just want to set yourselves up for disappointment. All we have to do is waiting, and while everyone is entitled to speculation, at least base it off something she actually said because otherwise you're spreading misinformation. 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 2

SpanishChaosAngel
4 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

But she still didn't say that, and it's becoming some kind of collective delusion to assume things she didn't say, honestly: there's no way she is reusing old visuals for a brand new project. The tour won't be a reflection of what LG7 will be just because one interlude looks related to the moon fan theory. Joanne World Tour had super dark interludes too, without correlation with Chromatica. I know everyone wants new music, but it looks like most of you just want to se yourselves up for disappointment. All we have to do is waiting, and while everyone is entitled to speculation, at least base it off something she actually said because otherwise you're spreading misinformation. 

ok, i was wrong, she didnt say that, but again: she doesn’t even have to say that for us to understand it:

the tease on the film, the snippet “dance in the shadow of the moon” (she literally was in the shadow of what seems like a moon on an interclude) the references to the moon on the film, the emoji’s that can perfectly be from the film but are from the album, the fact that she first and only question we know Sasha Velour asked her was about new music in the interview in which she wore the same outfit from the premiere… do you want me to continue?

if it bothers you that there are delusional ppl on this site, just ignore us. we are happy this way because we know it is coming, we are just trying to figure out when can it be released/announced. look at the swifties, they are always like: “taylor is announcing something on May 29th in Madrid because of this” “she is announcing REP TV on Ireland because of this other thing” and much more like this which didn’t happened and they are still happy, why cant we?

TimotheeChalamet
19 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

ok, i was wrong, she didnt say that, but again: she doesn’t even have to say that for us to understand it:

the tease on the film, the snippet “dance in the shadow of the moon” (she literally was in the shadow of what seems like a moon on an interclude) the references to the moon on the film, the emoji’s that can perfectly be from the film but are from the album, the fact that she first and only question we know Sasha Velour asked her was about new music in the interview in which she wore the same outfit from the premiere… do you want me to continue?

if it bothers you that there are delusional ppl on this site, just ignore us. we are happy this way because we know it is coming, we are just trying to figure out when can it be released/announced. look at the swifties, they are always like: “taylor is announcing something on May 29th in Madrid because of this” “she is announcing REP TV on Ireland because of this other thing” and much more like this which didn’t happened and they are still happy, why cant we?

sorry but she doesn't say "in the shadow of the moon" either, it's been proven with acapella filters that she only says "shadow of the-", the rest was fan speculation because the music makes it sound like she says something after. And she wore the same outfit because she was interviewed by Sasha Velour right at the premiere. It bothers me because maybe it's not your case specifically but people in this fanbase will believe anything and then get mad at Gaga herself when things don't go the way they want. But you're right, maybe it's time for me to just let you all boil in your own pool of delusion and never interact again, using this site only to read news and stuff. I'm clearly on a different path than most of the stan community anyways. 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25
2 hours ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

how tf did this thread reach 745 pages

We are all insanely obsessed with this woman apparently :poot:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Nessun Dorma
5 hours ago, RetroPhysico said:

That’s what I was thinking. I found it odd that the CBT visuals and interludes were soooooo different from the Chromatica album visuals. Maybe the CBT was the bridge between LG6 and LG7.

In this interview (2:14) she mentions the distinction between the album and the tour visuals, saying it was due to a different headspace. Also I saw another interview (can’t find it though) where she said she wanted the brutality concept for Chromatica since the beginning, but she wasn’t confident about it by the time. 

So my interpretation is that CBT was not a bridge to LG7, since the concept was originally for LG6. I do think LG7 will have a dark aesthetic resembling CBT, but in a totally different way and context. 

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

Jose Alberto

What if Nick is teasing because they're just going to post the interludes in HD on the SHOWstudio channel?? :noparty:

• Shook 1

SpanishChaosAngel
17 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

sorry but she doesn't say "in the shadow of the moon" either, it's been proven with acapella filters that she only says "shadow of the-", the rest was fan speculation because the music makes it sound like she says something after. And she wore the same outfit because she was interviewed by Sasha Velour right at the premiere. It bothers me because maybe it's not your case specifically but people in this fanbase will believe anything and then get mad at Gaga herself when things don't go the way they want. But you're right, maybe it's time for me to just let you all boil in your own pool of delusion and never interact again, using this site only to read news and stuff. I'm clearly on a different path than most of the stan community anyways. 

did i get angry when she didn’t gave us ARTPOP ACT II? no. did i get angry when she didn’t gave us the original LG5? no. did i get angry when she didnt gave us the films for her other tours? no, because i understand that there are several reasons why she didn’t gave us those things. now she is trying to give us what we want and im happy for us and for her, if she cancels LG7 and makes a whole new album, i will get sad? yes, but i will understand that, again, there are reasons why she had to do that

im trying to figure out when is she announcing/releasing something and nothing more, if it doesn’t happen this year, ok, we are still getting new music with Joker

SHE HAS BEEN GIVING US THINGS EVERY YEAR SINCE SHE STARTED! 16 years!! she gave us: music, remixes, tours, films, tv programmes, documentaries, a residency in vegas…

SHUT UP!:fthis:

• Thanks 1

NATAH

tbh Gaga has always been the type to switch aesthetics mid eras

telephone (plus the mv) and the campy TMBT are hardly the gothic, industrial vibe of TFM

ARTPOP went from "putting art infront of pop" to the hyper-dance party artRave (even the album launch artRave is different to the tour, with more sculptures and performance art)

and joanne went from cowgirl family, return to her roots album to a sort of GP friendly setlist (superbowl/coachella) with tour interludes that display darker sides of stefani/joanne

i'd say only The Fame and BTW are the only eras where themes stayed consistant with the album and tour

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

SpanishChaosAngel
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

telephone (plus the mv) and the campy TMBT are hardly the gothic, industrial vibe of TFM

i think that as it was a collab with beyonce, she wanted to make something special for it and make it different from the album, she went back to the gothic aesthetic with alejandro so thats probably the reason why

• Like 1

palma

chicken-try-the-chicken.gif

Spoiler

we're back to the infighting phase which should mean some news are coming soon :giveup:

• LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 1

TimotheeChalamet
21 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

keep ur fckng eyes on Timothee Chalamet and leave me in peace you unbearable. you are always quoting me and calling me delusional, YES I AM, IF IT BOTHERS YOU, IGNORE ME!

”it is time for me to just let you all boil in your pool of delusion” STFU

if you are in a different path than us, again, IGNORE US

lol you're so aggressive @River is this allowed?

Lara Croft
2 minutes ago, Rifek said:

53 minutes 

Has she ever announced on a Monday before? Should we be excited?? :gum:

FreedomInTheMusic

I’ve long thought that we’ll get something in August, but man, I would really love an album cycle around October. It (probably) won’t happen this go around due to Joker conflicts, but we all know that Gaga owns spooky season. A Halloween adjacent album could smash

Red

Choo choo all aboard the meltdown trainnnn

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.