💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

On the premiere of the film, Gaga said that the tour was a transition to LG7

No, she didn't 

• Like 1

SpanishChaosAngel
15 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

No, she didn't 

ummm, yes she did, she literally said that it was transition to her new era, whats her new era? LG7, u dont need a degree to figure it out

• Thanks 1

rafaelgherardi
3 hours ago, RetroPhysico said:

That’s what I was thinking. I found it odd that the CBT visuals and interludes were soooooo different from the Chromatica album visuals. Maybe the CBT was the bridge between LG6 and LG7.

3 hours ago, River said:

yeah chromatica for me was more futuristic alien utopia visuals but CBT is so different, very dark

but the same happened to Joanne's tour interludes, no? they had nothing to do with the themes and aesthetics of the era itself and none of it reflected onto Chromatica anyway

• Like 2

AndiGaga
6 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

how tf did this thread reach 745 pages

We will reach 1000 i'm suuuuure 😮‍💨😭

Hopefully because it was released and we are escalating of joy

LG7 time now
53 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i don't think she said it happened in 2008 though?

I’m 100% sure she did at least three times over the years, she even said she was terrible at remembering things, someone else has to remember it I can’t be the only one :messga:

KubaM316
19 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

how tf did this thread reach 745 pages

Exactly my thoughts just a second ago lol

River
5 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

777 until lg7

or 7777

the page count that u see is not the accurate one because u don't see the hidden posts :flop:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • YAAAS 1

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

ummm, yes she did, she literally said that it was transition to her new era, whats her new era? LG7, u dont need a degree to figure it out

No, she didn't say the tour was the transition to her new era. She said that the tour was a liberation from the anxiety she felt while making Chromatica, but keep in mind that the tour was prepared and executed 2 years ago, prior of her working on a new album. She said she is excited to share her new music and to show fans where she is now because she was asked about it, let's not act like she clearly said: "This tour is a teaser of what's coming next and this will be my new aesthetic" because she didn't.

You don't need a degree to be reasonable without misinterpreting everything she says. You always do that. 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 2

NATAH
1 minute ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

No, she didn't say the tour was the transition to her new era. She said that the tour was a liberation from the anxiety she felt while making Chromatica, but keep in mind that the tour was prepared and executed 2 years ago, prior of her working on a new album. She said she is excited to share her new music and to show fans where she is now because she was asked about it, let's not act like she clearly said: "This tour is a teaser of what's coming next and this will be my new aesthetic" because she didn't.

You don't need a degree to be reasonable without misinterpreting everything she says. You always do that. 

exactly, she said it was more like a chapter closing or something than a transition into LG7

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 1

SpanishChaosAngel
Just now, TimotheeChalamet said:

No, she didn't say the tour was the transition to her new era. She said that the tour was a liberation from the anxiety she felt while making Chromatica, but remind that the tour was prepared and executed 2 years ago, prior of her working on a new album. She said she is excited to share her new music and to show fans where she is now because she was asked about it, let's not act like she clearly said: "This tour is a teaser of what's coming next and this will be my new aesthetic" because she didn't.

You don't need a degree to be reasonable without misinterpreting everything she says.

well, if you search in the thread about Nick Night’s post you will see that im not the only one who understood that. also by taking a look at the emoji’s and the photoshoot Gaga has been posting, you will also see that the aesthetic of the album will be very similar to the CBT, if not, wouldn’t it be illogical to tease LG7 on the film?

• Thanks 1

SpanishChaosAngel
Just now, SpanishChaosAngel said:

well, if you search in the thread about Nick Night’s post you will see that im not the only one who understood that. also by taking a look at the emoji’s and the photoshoot Gaga has been posting, you will also see that the aesthetic of the album will be very similar to the CBT, if not, wouldn’t it be illogical to tease LG7 on the film?

and she doesn’t even have to say that for us to understand it