💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

madmagical6

There's a garden of eden leak on the usual places that's basically a full song and it sounds like it has backing vocals aswell. Not sure what to make of it. I think it definitely could be a demo of sorts. 

Searching in the dark, shadows torn apart. 

When dawn breaks, I search for starlight? 

Edited by madmagical6

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

There's a garden of eden leak on the usual places that's basically a full song and it sounds like it has backing vocals aswell. Not sure what to make of it. I think it definitely could be a demo of sorts. 

Under what tag? I can't find any full song lol

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Plastic Flower
1 minute ago, madmagical6 said:

Snap! Literally just thought this! 

It's the first thing that came to my head :lmao: could be that pic edited over a model or an AI pic but who knows

Drop it
  • LMAO 1

41 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

Searching in the dark, shadows torn apart. 

When dawn breaks, I search for starlight? 

omg what is happening 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

madmagical6
2 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

It's the first thing that came to my head :lmao: could be that pic edited over a model or an AI pic but who knows

It's sort of serves though :selena: I really don't know what to think. I'll take anything at this point 

JoanneMonster
2 hours ago, Edonis said:

actually, quite a few members speculated about this earlier in the year. it's just that the idea was shot down multiple times by the same users in this thread because they either didn't want to wait until the fall or couldn't see her promoting an album and film at the same time. Even this week, there are a few users who still think it's too abstract of an idea to release in October because she apparently can't change wigs between press conferences. 

Anyways, all my jokes and trolling aside, I still think realistically a lead announcement is coming this month, with the song next month and the album in the beginning of October. 

?????? I didnt say she cant change wigs. I said it would be weird for her to be all Gaga and crazy one day and all relaxed and normal the next day to promote joker. 

Whats abstract is your reading comprehension:hug:

I See You
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1