💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

30 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'm rereading some of @River's posts in this thread from several hundred pages ago and damn

No wonder y'all jumped all over me (for no reason)

That man rode y'all raw 

Let me keep an eye on him

episode 6 glow up GIF by BBC Three

Season 1 Episode 3 GIF by The Roku Channel

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

46 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Released in August (like you all thought originally) or September or October she will have Joker promo crossing any way. 

Joker will only help LG7 more than with no Joker imo. 

39 minutes ago, LastNight said:

Now I feel like they’re gunning to have the No.1 album and No.1 film in the country at the same time.

29 minutes ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

Actually this makes so much sense

Remember like three weeks ago when we were 100% convinced she wouldn’t possibly release LG7 and Joker at the same time and now that nothing’s happened we’re sure it has to be the way and it suddenly makes so much sense :billie:

Edited by tylerjs
🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

As time goes on and new music still hasn’t arrived yet, it’s natural that we’ll adjust our thinking and speculate about other potential release strategies.

I don’t think any of us should ever be certain of anything, but it’s perfectly reasonable to make updated guesses based on where we’re at currently. 

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 3

56 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

Remember like three weeks ago when we were 100% convinced she wouldn’t possibly release LG7 and Joker at the same time and now that nothing’s happened we’re sure it has to be the way and it suddenly makes so much sense :billie:

tbh i always saw it as a possibility, considering music promo is so minimal these days (plus the ability to pre-record stuff)

mother, what must i do?

HelloHangoverz

The scholars and academics have realized the significance

Capture.png 

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • LMAO 7

monketsharona
1 hour ago, LastNight said:

As time goes on and new music still hasn’t arrived yet, it’s natural that we’ll adjust our thinking and speculate about other potential release strategies.

I don’t think any of us should ever be certain of anything, but it’s perfectly reasonable to make updated guesses based on where we’re at currently. 

Yep but the fact she still hasn't released doesn't change the logical fact Joker and LG7 promo will meet, even if she released lead single weeks ago and if album was planned for a August released

theahsfan
7 hours ago, Levine said:

It's 2024 and Katy is about to have a hit again 

Says who? Her stans? The ones who didn't buy Smile or sell out her last world tour? Or even go to see her in Vegas?

• LMAO 1

I don’t know that it’s a fact that LG7 and Joker promo will meet (she could drop next year after all 😂), but I personally agree with you that they will - that’s why I said it feels like maybe they’re aiming for a double number one across both of her endeavours.

My post was to respond to the point that fans are constantly adjusting their theories about what makes the most sense. Of course we are! That’s what speculating is all about 💐

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, LastNight said:

I guess I would agree, if there was any new information to base any guesses off. Based on this logic, one could just say any old thing and when it doesn’t happen just say any old random thing again until something coincidentally happens. The point I’m making is that it’s all conjecture based on nothing, so why constantly adjust and shift thoughts when there’s no basis for literally any theory at all? Idk it’s just funny to me to see the tables turn so frequently bc we’re getting fed absolutely nothing and we can’t just accept that we have no idea what’s coming when or how :sis:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Says who? Her stans? The ones who didn't buy Smile or sell out her last world tour? Or even go to see her in Vegas?

Dr Luke and his power in the music industry.

StupidLoveBis

In a perfect world, we'd have had the lead single to dance all summer and listen at the beach.
In a perfect world, summer would have had a special flavor, because in addition to the lead single, she would have announced the album date for late August. 

7 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Yeah yeah that's all well and good but why did this bitch say new music is coming "soon" and literally tease the next era with a 7sec snippet with "Gaga RETURNS" :trollga:

We've been patient.

It's been over 4 years since new music, which is the longest she's gone between pop albums. She teased studio time for nearly 4 months and we can trace LG7's creations back to early last Summer, if not Spring. 

We survived the 2023 drought, ARTPOP 10th cash grab, Nurtec, Haus Labs, J+P, etc. It's almost been 2 months since she said "soon" :partysick:

The time to release was weeks ago.

I understand you, and I'm not saying you're wrong because. All you're saying is correct.

I'm just saying that I personally am at peace with having to wait dispite all that mismanaged hype and those countless missed opportunities.

I'd rather wait for another year than to have another Chromatica.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Love 1

Juanlittlem
13 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

I'd rather wait for another year than to have another Chromatica.

Watch us wait and get another Chromatica era where nothing happened.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

ModernEcstasy
1 hour ago, theahsfan said:

Money makes the world go round.

Apparently so does Payola and I think KP is desperate enough for a hit that she’ll pay up!

20 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Watch us wait and get another Chromatica era where nothing happened.

As long as the album itself is excellent, unlike Chromatica, it'd be good.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Thanks 1