Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

OMonster

Guys, there is literally no way an album is dropping in or before August. She's waited so long; she'll definitely wait until at least September now to enter the album into the 2026 Grammy's race. This will also mean the album drops closer to Joker, which must be the plan. The plan can't have been to separate the Joker and LG7 eras because if it was, we'd have the album by now. It seems really obvious there's been a pivot to combining the two promo cycles, for better or worse. 

I'm sure the single is coming in August and the album late September/early October. This'll help to extend the era as she'll likely be nominated for Grammy's in both 2025 (lead single) and 2026 (album). She'll also probably tour in 2025 too. 

I also have zero doubt that LG7 will start this year. TCB snippet was all the evidence we needed of that happening. In the grand scheme of things, an August single is still 'soon' after late May. She hasn't misled us here. Dropping the first song 2-3 months after the first formal recognition of the album feels reasonable to me.

Edited by OMonster
subtext / fantasy
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

scheisseJK

It could be worse.. we could have haus lab or pfeizer post now:ladyhaha:

So let’s celebrate that silence so we can still be delulu:kiss:

oprah winfrey GIF

Edited by scheisseJK
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

madmagical6
2 hours ago, Phoenix Rises said:

LG7 Artwork Leaked :cheeky:  Eminem's going back to slim shady, shes going back to Gaga:river:haha.png

This is actually a really cool idea 

plane jane
14 minutes ago, OMonster said:

an August single is still 'soon' after late May

I mean, if we go by her definition of “soon”, then yes :cheeky:

Gaga2645

Yall are so powerful by still keeping this thread going 

• LMAO 1

monketsharona
1 hour ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

With a full schedule and no time for an album rollout.

...tbh I actually think new music is coming this month or next, I'm just being dramatic :huntyga:

Released in August (like you all thought originally) or September or October she will have Joker promo crossing any way. 

Joker will only help LG7 more than with no Joker imo. 

PartySick

I'm rereading some of @River's posts in this thread from several hundred pages ago and damn

No wonder y'all jumped all over me (for no reason)

That man rode y'all raw 

Let me keep an eye on him

episode 6 glow up GIF by BBC Three

💚
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OMonster said:

Guys, there is literally no way an album is dropping in or before August. She's waited so long; she'll definitely wait until at least September now to enter the album into the 2026 Grammy's race. This will also mean the album drops closer to Joker, which must be the plan. The plan can't have been to separate the Joker and LG7 eras because if it was, we'd have the album by now. It seems really obvious there's been a pivot to combining the two promo cycles, for better or worse. 

I'm sure the single is coming in August and the album late September/early October. This'll help to extend the era as she'll likely be nominated for Grammy's in both 2025 (lead single) and 2026 (album). She'll also probably tour in 2025 too. 

I also have zero doubt that LG7 will start this year. TCB snippet was all the evidence we needed of that happening. In the grand scheme of things, an August single is still 'soon' after late May. She hasn't misled us here. Dropping the first song 2-3 months after the first formal recognition of the album feels reasonable to me.

completely agree with all of this, the plan is to probably use both projects to promote each other and really get her name out there to sell tickets for the tour

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

LG7 time now
2 minutes ago, LastNight said:

Now I feel like they’re gunning to have the No.1 album and No.1 film in the country at the same time.

I feel that the album will debut at #2

(but I felt that she’d perform Summerboy at TCB so… :cheeky:)

• LMAO 2

PaulaMonster13
47 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

Yall are so powerful by still keeping this thread going 

The devil guarding the LG7 vault works hard but our delusions work harder :iamfair:

• LMAO 4

HelloHangoverz
5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

completely agree with all of this, the plan is to probably use both projects to promote each other and really get her name out there to sell makeup

fixed

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • LMAO 8

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

The devil guarding the LG7 vault works hard but our delusions work harder :iamfair:

I'm all delusioned out. Late August early September for me

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • YAAAS 2

GAGASEXUAL
9 minutes ago, LastNight said:

Now I feel like they’re gunning to have the No.1 album and No.1 film in the country at the same time.

Actually this makes so much sense

• Like 1