Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

Reality
6 minutes ago, Levine said:

It's 2024 and Katy is about to have a hit again  (produced by a rapist which no media talks about or drag her for that...god help if this was Beyoncé) and Gaga is nowhere to be found after teasing a return one month ago.
And on top of that Trump is going to be president again. It's hell on earth.

Well, she did say it’s gonna be hell :vegas:

🃏🖤👹
  • LMAO 8
  • Sad 1

Phoenix Rises

LG7 Artwork Leaked :cheeky:  Eminem's going back to slim shady, shes going back to Gaga:river:haha.png

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 2

LateToCult

I say they’re planning for late August to capitalize on Joker Venice buzz. Yup. Yup

Rat Boy

🖤👹***Kamala Harris addresses LG7 Hype Train passengers***👹🖤

She’s so insensitive. :( 

Edited by Rat Boy
"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • LMAO 3

MessyTop
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

I think it's going to be a surprise album drop, which is why little to no one knows anything, cept for the GCB designer :huntyga:

I think it'll be similar rollout to Bully Ellish 

Again, Billie had 6 weeks between announcement and release, 6 weeks of pre orders. Gaga and interscope will have 5-6 weeks of preorders. That’s business, so no, she’s not gonna randomly drop the album 

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

LG7 time now
8 hours ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

Some of you act like it's the middle of August and Jazz and Piano ended weeks ago, please, there are still three weeks left in July and J&P ended just three days ago, give her time, she's probably waiting for Katy to release her new single this week and monitor how the hype moves so we would receive news the next week or the one after, don't get off the train, Gaga is coming, I feel her.

Don't forget there aren't big releases scheduled for July 25th and that day is exactly two months after the GCB tease.

Let’s just say it sounds exactly like every other comment from February 7:cheeky:

• LMAO 2

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

Gaga's treating her next album not as a commercial product she has to release to fulfill a contract, but as an artpiece.

As much as I hate waiting, this is the best decision she could have made.

Forget about marketing strategies and Grammys deadlines. You can't rush a masterpiece.

:iamfair:

1 hour ago, julz said:

Trust in Gaga. For now, listen to other artists, watch a series, read a book, eat good food, logout and enjoy the moment. Gaga is not rushing obviously and seems to really want to surprise us. Dont expect anything, be hyped but not to the point of being unwell. Good things come to those wait :heart:

Keep calm and let Gaga cook

Yeah yeah that's all well and good but why did this bitch say new music is coming "soon" and literally tease the next era with a 7sec snippet with "Gaga RETURNS" :trollga:

We've been patient.

It's been over 4 years since new music, which is the longest she's gone between pop albums. She teased studio time for nearly 4 months and we can trace LG7's creations back to early last Summer, if not Spring. 

We survived the 2023 drought, ARTPOP 10th cash grab, Nurtec, Haus Labs, J+P, etc. It's almost been 2 months since she said "soon" :partysick:

The time to release was weeks ago.

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

River
1 hour ago, Rat Boy said:

Where is this @River gif from?

the river gets dry sometimes, it's natural :cheeky:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 3

Juanlittlem
11 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

new music is coming "soon"

Did she lie? She gave you a 7 second snippet of new music. Thank you Gaga, you can go back Haus Labs for another 4 years :flutter:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 2

Rat Boy
11 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Lowkey love this thread :giveup:

Gaga is that u? :franminervini:

Edited by Rat Boy
"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • LMAO 6

Starmie25
14 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

:cheeky:

• LMAO 4
  • Shook 1

River
11 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

No they are A Starmie Is Born featuring Misty Williams Waterflower, a water pokemon trainer who one days meets her idol Marlon, the famous Humilau City gym leader and falls into a deep whirlpool of a love story in which she ends up raising to stardom to become the Cerulean city gym leader and Marlon drowns into drug abuse and failure.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Shook 2

GAGASEXUAL

I just came here to say that I'm really tired of waiting, thank you.

This pre-era couldn't have been managed worse. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

AntonTurnItUp

Sabrina Carpenter announced her new album for August 23rd, tbh if I was Gaga's team I would put attention to this release because of all the Sabrina hype these days and 'Espresso' success, so yeah, this means it could affect Gaga's numbers if the album is coming by this time, but looking at the calendar is impossible she would release before August 23rd :stupidoreo:

PS: the way other artists already started to announce new music for the next month, when August starts we will have all it's fridays full of big releases, except for G*g*... :traumatica:

• Thanks 1