Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

Heygirl22

I’m becoming bitter like we watch everyone else get fed and we just starve and I’m talking about music not movies, I don’t really watch movies myself the only one I saw was a star is born and it was good but I never watched it again :traumatica:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

southpaw773

look at me threat GIF
Every time I come on this thread hoping for news ….’look at me you are the joker now’ 

• LMAO 2

Heygirl22

And I already know once she teases again I’m back to being delusional and hyped 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Linus Gaga
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

I know what wigs are. I’m just saying she always goes for an aesthetic when she releases an album. And she wont be going all crazy on monday to be all normal by tuesday and all crazy again by wednesday. That comes out as non genuine and she never does that

She never does that? That's what she was doing all the time in her career, no?

Artrave overlaping cheek to cheek era, Lady before stage, Gaga on stage, Lady backstage aftershow.

p.s.

She also performed Cheek to Cheek live on TV and does interviews, and then the same day / next day she had an artrave show, and then the next day she was back at promoting Cheek to cheek. 

Edited by Linus Gaga
Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Like 2

Juanlittlem

The fact that we've already accepted nothing is coming 'cause there's barely any meltdowns after the usual announcement time lol

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 3

OHDH
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

The fact that we've already accepted nothing is coming 'cause there's barely any meltdowns after the usual announcement time lol

lol true. i still saw some people trolling on twitter a few minutes ago

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da

Nessun Dorma
1 hour ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

That's really really sus considering she was constantly posting and counting down the days with the previous dates :oprah:

Yeah it’s strange. There are three posts about J&P, maybe she doesn’t want to mess the content cause her next post will about LG7 era :volantis:

Or a set of three posts about Haus Labs :icant:

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Starmie25
Posted (edited)

The way we still know little to nothing about this double album :giveup:

Agh her mind. I'm so hyped.

Edited by Starmie25

Darcklighter22

Well the air got sucked out of this thread some quick lately :laughga:

Snorlax

Whenever she announces it better be the same week of release and not a month before :grr:

BlingNotTheMusic
8 hours ago, Stephen said:

In my mind it's 100% meant to coincide with Joker.

Just like her last era was House of Gucci / Love For Sale / Dawn of Chromatica

All in one. I think it's their strategy to promote multiple things. I wouldn't be surprised if they drop 'Lady and the Legend' at some point during awards season and probably a new Haus Labs campaign too.

7 hours ago, Nite said:

I like that idea and I really hope Lady and the Legend will still be released :giveup: It could also be part of a promotion if she does a new Jazz Vegas era afterwards I guess 

The doc is rumored to be released on Aug 3, Tony's birthday 

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

JoanneMonster
3 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

She never does that? That's what she was doing all the time in her career, no?

Artrave overlaping cheek to cheek era, Lady before stage, Gaga on stage, Lady backstage aftershow.

p.s.

She also performed Cheek to Cheek live on TV and does interviews, and then the same day / next day she had an artrave show, and then the next day she was back at promoting Cheek to cheek. 

cheek to cheek was not a movie that involved a lot of other people. It was still her album and she did both things. How is that her entire career? Imagine her promoting house of gucci and trying to have a “serious grounded image” to get her oscar and be singing rain on me with a pink wig. 

Cheek to cheek was more toned down but she was still “Gaga”, when she promotes a movie she tries to put herself at the same level as the rest of the cast and she doesnt make it about herself

I See You

HelloHangoverz

So what are we thinking then? When is it most likely to drop? Are there even any theories anymore?

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.

lastpopicon
9 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

So what are we thinking then? When is it most likely to drop? Are there even any theories anymore?

My personal theory is that we are getting some type of announcement in July and a single in August. I don't believe we are getting the album in August anymore.

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 1