💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

Gagaplayer315

And when LG7 IS the Joker soundtrack then what? :franminervini:

• LMAO 1

Starmie25
1 hour ago, GagaGame said:

Fortnite collab was to promote an upcoming single or GCB 

It kind of was though, since her purple bug outfit is a skin in the game :huntyga:

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, MDevacelli said:

44 minutes? :traumatica:

For another meltdown when nothing comes :cheeky:

clown-sad.gif

• LMAO 1

StupidLoveBis

She hasn't even posted for the end of her residency.
She's gone back to silence. 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

monketsharona
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I really hope that LG7 & Joker aren’t tied to each other. 

I want Lady Gaga to be a musician just for a little while. 
No acting, No Make Up, No Medication. Just Music!
Why is that so much to ask for? :giveup:

Honestly I feel the only way to get it would be her ending up being kinda hated in Hollywood which is not likely happening. And I'm 100% she has already had talk for next acting project (if not already signed to something)

She'll have to manage both

Edited by monketsharona

Juanlittlem
4 hours ago, Stephen said:

Just like her last era was House of Gucci / Love For Sale / Dawn of Chromatica

This sounds so good! She delivered lot of content during this, from iconic high budget music videos to legendary performances everywhere and also lots of new photoshoots where she looked stunning!

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 2

JoanneMonster
32 minutes ago, Reality said:

I don’t think LG7 will be a Joker-related album, but at this point, she’ll have to do promo for both Joker and LG7 at the same time. But that doesn’t mean she’ll be wearing car parts while she’s seated next to Joaquin or something. She’ll probably do interviews exclusively for Joker and then interviews exclusively for LG7. 

So imagine she decides to have blue hair and pink eyebrows for lg7. she wont be going from popstar to lady for the joker press tour every other day. It would feel not genuine. Also, journalists know what fans want, she will be constantly asked about lg7 even if its not an lg7 related interview, and she doesnt like overshadowing the movies shes in. lg7 deserves proper treatment and I think she knows that

I See You
  • Like 2

monketsharona

It's funny to see how people change their mind just because she still hasn't announced anything. As if in two weeks thar would change the fact she would do both LG7 and Joker promo. Even if it was released early June, the plan would have been exactly the same.

I'm sure an October release would not change anything. Most movies promo kinda stop once it's out in movies.

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

So imagine she decides to have blue hair and pink eyebrows for lg7. she wont be going from popstar to lady for the joker press tour every other day. It would feel not genuine. Also, journalists know what fans want, she will be constantly asked about lg7 even if its not an lg7 related interview, and she doesnt like overshadowing the movies shes in. lg7 deserves proper treatment and I think she knows that

Im sure having a different color for her hair aint a problem when there's something called: wigs. 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 2

Reality
8 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Oh, there will for sure be overlap with the promo and stuff, but a lot of these interviews are also curated. It’s not like interviewers ask whatever question they want. A lot of the time they get a heads up about what they can/cannot ask. I’m sure she’ll have Joker interviews with LG7 questions and LG7 interviews with Joker questions, but each project is gonna be big enough on their own. Joker is going to be a huge movie, it’s not this little project for her, so it’ll have its own time to shine just as much as LG7.

🃏🖤👹
  • Thanks 1

JoanneMonster
3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Im sure having a different color for her hair aint a problem when there's something called: wigs. 

I know what wigs are. I’m just saying she always goes for an aesthetic when she releases an album. And she wont be going all crazy on monday to be all normal by tuesday and all crazy again by wednesday. That comes out as non genuine and she never does that

I See You
  • Like 2

PaulaMonster13
33 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

She hasn't even posted for the end of her residency.
She's gone back to silence. 

That's really really sus considering she was constantly posting and counting down the days with the previous dates :oprah:

• Thanks 1

thierryrreiht

I feel she'll do one major update to her socials, from banners to profile pic to bio (and an announcement post 🤞🏼).
Jazz & Piano dates are still on IG, and we're past July 6. I hope it comes this week.. it'd be pretty embarrassing to have some old info for more than week..

• Like 2

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

I feel she'll do one major update to her socials, from banners to profile pic to bio (and an announcement post 🤞🏼).
Jazz & Piano dates are still on IG, and we're past July 6. I hope it comes this week.. it'd be pretty embarrassing to have some old info for more than week..

She let LFS for ages in her bio after the 'era' was over