Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

LG7 time now
5 minutes ago, palma said:

atp I think she'll tie in the album promo with the Joker promo so I don't expect anything until Venice :bear:

She'd realistically need around 6 weeks of pre-orders for an August release for the album so I'm inclined to believe we'll get the lead in August in the best case. :lana:

Imagine the LG7 lead being in the Joker trailer :deadbanana: of course it won’t happen, but that would be soooo fun

• Like 1

monketsharona
Posted (edited)

I highly doubt we'll have to wait last week of August for Joker 1st full trailer. It would mean only 4/5 weeks before movie is out which is trully late for any movie.

Rumour has it the full trailer will be released on July 22nd week and tied to Deadpool x Wolverine. And Comic Con San Diego is happening that week.

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

GagaGame

Remember when we thought the Fortnite collab was to promote an upcoming single or GCB :traumatica:

Remember when someone close to Gaga said "2024 will be an amazing year for Gaga" but we only have a Fortnite DLC, Chromatica Ball Movie and studio teasing :traumatica: Oh and a new Haus Labs product (:traumatica:)

LG7? CANCELLED
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

StupidLoveBis
21 minutes ago, GagaGame said:

Remember when we thought the Fortnite collab was to promote an upcoming single or GCB :traumatica:

Remember when someone close to Gaga said "2024 will be an amazing year for Gaga" but we only have a Fortnite DLC, Chromatica Ball Movie and studio teasing :traumatica: Oh and a new Haus Labs product (:traumatica:)

Well, from the end of August, it's going to be a year of red carpets, interviews, previews, actress in one of the most eagerly awaited films of the year, film bo and awards races...

It's just that the first part of the year was rather quiet.

• Like 1

scheisseJK
Posted (edited)

Lets be realistic , there is no way she will announce and release this week

if nothing happens till 27.07  ill give up officially :traumatica:

Edited by scheisseJK

RetroPhysico
11 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

Lets be realisti , there is no way she will announce and release this week

if nothing happens till 27.07  ill give up officially :traumatica:

That’s what I said in June and I’m still here clowning 🤡

• LMAO 10

Nite

Next she'll post an announcement but it'll be about that rock on her finger :firega:

I've actually been wondering if she'd say something if she got engaged these days. Even that Insta announcement post of her and Michael back then seems unreal nowadays

• Like 1

Gagaplayer315

Today is finally announcement day :lolly:

• YAAAS 1

BellaFahmi
1 hour ago, LG7 time now said:

Imagine the LG7 lead being in the Joker trailer :deadbanana: of course it won’t happen, but that would be soooo fun

it could actually happen if it carries the right atmosphere for the trailer, and it would be a great promo opportunity for more visbility. She could have the song, video and everything ready, and the trailer could drop a few days after the song is out and that would automatically redirect those who care enough to check it out

Phoenix Rises
3 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Today is finally announcement day :lolly:

:iamfair: Dont mess with us gargar

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!
  • Like 1

JoanneMonster
Posted (edited)

I dont think she will promote joker and lg7 at the same time like some of you are saying. She usually goes a little more low key when promoting a movie with people. I dont see her dressed with car parts sitting down next to joaquin talking about her album. When she promotes joker she will not make it about herself or her music, it’s about the movie. So both things will not happen together.

Also, lg7 wont be a joker related album. Joker is a movie and harley is a character. Lg7 is lady Gaga. She might get some inspiration but that’s it.

Edited by JoanneMonster
I See You
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6

BellaFahmi
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

I dont think she will promote joker and lg7 at the same time like some of you are saying. She usually goes a little more low key when promoting a movie with people. I dont see her dressed with car parts sitting down next to joaquin talking about her album. When she promotes joker she will not make it about herself or her music, it’s about the movie. So both things will not happen together.

Also, lg7 wont be a joker related album. Joker is a movie and harley is a character. Lg7 is lady Gaga. She might get some inspiration but that’s it.

if she decides to overlap both projects at the same time she could very well have solo interviews where she talks about the movie and bring up LG7 for exposure. I do also think she def shot some promo already from videos, photoshoots, interviews and other stuff that could all be ready to go when she decides to launch the era, so promo would be seperate for both LG7 and Joker but still around the same time since a big chunk of LG7 content could be done by now

Edited by BellaFahmi

JoanneMonster
12 minutes ago, BellaFahmi said:

if she decides to overlap both projects at the same time she could very well have solo interviews where she talks about the movie and bring up LG7 for exposure. I do also think she def shot some promo already from videos, photoshoots, interviews and other stuff that could all be ready to go when she decides to launch the era, so promo would be seperate for both LG7 and Joker but still around the same time since a big chunk of LG7 content could be done by now

But they will still ask her about her album during joker interviews, and I dont think she likes that. Shes always made it very clear that when shes promoting a movie its not about her, its about everyone involved. Imagine her during a joker press conference getting questions about lg7. She could release both projects close to eachother, but I highly doubt she’ll promote both at the same time.

I See You
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

ModernEcstasy

I really hope that LG7 & Joker aren’t tied to each other. 

I want Lady Gaga to be a musician just for a little while. 
No acting, No Make Up, No Medication. Just Music!
Why is that so much to ask for? :giveup:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Reality
26 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

I don’t think LG7 will be a Joker-related album, but at this point, she’ll have to do promo for both Joker and LG7 at the same time. But that doesn’t mean she’ll be wearing car parts while she’s seated next to Joaquin or something. She’ll probably do interviews exclusively for Joker and then interviews exclusively for LG7. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2