Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

Rat Boy
10 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I’m just looking for an ANNOUNCEMENT, ANNOUNCEMENT 

I’m just looking for a RELEASE DATE, TONIGHT

You’re not having Fun Tonight :icant:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • LMAO 2

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, homomo said:

For those of you who heard the snippets, do some parts sound like Caroline Polachek’s voice to you? I feel it does, especially the “so do as I said, cry all you wanna”

Imo Caroline's is a tad deeper than that snippet, but also it's LQ so who knows. But the vocals sound very Kidz Bop to me. As did the Girlfriend snippet. So who the **** knows :traumatica:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Phoenix Rises

I swear they either don't have thier sh*t together, plans changed like they did earlier this year:bye: OR they are being meticulous :icant:and gonna have a super awesome era with planned releases, music videos and they're planning her making appearances.  :cheeky:Which we would all love. In the era of streaming IDK.:samanthac:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!
  • Love 1

River

bopping to money honey but 30 years later I still don't understand why she's saying "That's N-O-N-E why? so sexy" :air:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 4

NATAH

i'm actually grateful she gave us a snippet lol :vegas: it's funny (but also worrysome) seeing y'all turn to anger just cus it hasn't come out yet

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BellaFahmi

see if we didnt know **** and she just announced and dropped that'd be great (like beyonce) but the studio pics, stories and teasing only to go radio silent... like what's the plan here :wtfga:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

PaulaMonster13

If we are indeed supposed to be getting LG7 before Joker (which I start to doubt as the days keep passing and we're still in square one)... there're literally under 3 months for it to happen :saladga:

StupidLoveBis
51 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i'm actually grateful she gave us a snippet lol :vegas: it's funny (but also worrysome) seeing y'all turn to anger just cus it hasn't come out yet

It's not anger on my part, it's just incomprehension at teasing a snippet of a song, teasing a comeback and then two months later there's no trace of it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

NATAH
6 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

It's not anger on my part, it's just incomprehension at teasing a snippet of a song, teasing a comeback and then two months later there's no trace of it.

it was worth it just to see the daily meltdowns

mother, what must i do?

LG7 time now
1 hour ago, River said:

bopping to money honey but 30 years later I still don't understand why she's saying "That's N-O-N-E why? so sexy" :air:

Bopping to Venus but 25 years later I still don’t understand why she’s saying “When you touch me I die, Justin Bieber inside” :max:

• LMAO 20

River
1 minute ago, LG7 time now said:

Bopping to Venus but 25 years later I still don’t understand why she’s saying “When you touch me I die, Justin Bieber inside” :max:

I wonder if disco be loved :party:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

StupidLoveBis
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, NATAH said:

it was worth it just to see the daily meltdowns

You don't know people's personal lives.
For some, life isn't easy, they're going through a rough patch, and Gaga's return can give them something to hold on to.
It may sound pathetic to you, but that's the way it is.
When you're at the bottom of the abyss, clinging to this comeback and for two months you've been suffering meltdown on meldown, it's not easy.

Gaga has nothing to do with it, but making fun of people's meldowns and even implying that it's scary isn't cool.

Be kind, always.

Edited by StupidLoveBis
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 3

plane jane
20 minutes ago, BellaFahmi said:

see if we didnt know **** and she just announced and dropped that'd be great (like beyonce) but the studio pics, stories and teasing only to go radio silent... like what's the plan here :wtfga:

I believe she was genuinely excited about the music she had been writing so she wanted to share with us :air: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

homomo
29 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

For some, life isn't easy, they're going through a rough patch, and Gaga's return can give them something to hold on to.
When you're at the bottom of the abyss, clinging to this comeback and for two months you've been suffering meltdown on meldown, it's not easy.

Gaga has nothing to do with it, but making fun of people's meldowns and even implying that it's scary isn't cool.

Be kind, always.

I don’t think this could’ve been said any better :applause:

• YAAAS 2

NATAH
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, StupidLoveBis said:

Be kind, always.

absolutely none of that justifies some of the hate i've seen towards Gaga on here but...

Vine Ok GIF

and fyi: as someone who's been at their lowest, letting each day pass by as i rot and wallow in pity, i'm telling you now that no lady Gaga album is going to solve that

if you're genuinely struggling, you need to stop wasting time waiting for some pop song and take those first steps in repairing yourself. you only have one life and only YOU can change that... lady Gaga will give you a temporary high but the problem will still be there and anyone who's been through that will tell you the same

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1