💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

Ocean Blvd
3 minutes ago, ghs said:

So @BabylonHooker ? Crumbsss

Not y'all still believing him :toofunny: he only got 1 info right once and then claimed so many fake things that he started posting rebus puzzles and pictures to twist his facts in case something happened :smh:

Edited by Ocean Blvd
  • Like 1

ghs
8 minutes ago, Ocean Blvd said:

Not y'all still believing him :toofunny: he only got 1 info right once and then claimed so many fake things that he started posting rebus puzzles and pictures to twist his facts in case something happened :smh:

He got the Sour Candy lyric video right, the Rain On Me remixes release, the 911 remixes release, the date of the 911 MV and the date of Dawn Of Chromatica…oh the date of hold my hand too. 

Edited by ghs
  • Like 2

Ocean Blvd
2 minutes ago, ghs said:

He got the Sour Candy lyric video right, the Rain On Me remixes release, the 911 remixes release, the date of the 911 MV and the date of Dawn Of Chromatica…oh the date of hold my hand too. 

And that's still half the number of things he got wrong tho :wtf: 

ghs
1 minute ago, Ocean Blvd said:

And that's still half the number of things he got wrong tho :wtf: 

To my knowledge he only got the SC MV wrong and i think he just went with what everyone was  thinking without having proper info. His mistake…

i’m not discussing the May or June single because half the insiders were wrong lol

He said LG7 was coming in October when no one did too…

Edited by ghs

Ocean Blvd
Just now, ghs said:

To my knowledge he only got the SC MV wrong and i think he just went with what everyone was  thinking without having proper info. His mistake…

He was also hyping us all in this thread back in january/february saying new music would've be coming out soon and look how it turned

Ultimecia
26 minutes ago, Ocean Blvd said:

Exactly, so how is them posting a snippet that has been already leaking for days prior a confirmation of BlingNotTheMusic's tea? :wtf:

???

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Noah

I don't think all of the Info that was shared is true and neither that all of it was false. We know from all of Gagas Projects, that things change quickly and that dates that they planned once can change.

I just hope that *if* nothing comes out by September or October, that no one comes at Gaga, cause she didn't promise a month or anything. We know from reliable sources (mindtrappa) that her team was confused where the February Rumor came from and that nothing was planned. If they see the success of DWAS and think about starting LG7 post-Joker Premiere, we should not be mad at promises she didn't make. 

Spoiler

The Thing with Chromatica Era Tea is that a lot of her "Team" was sending things or spilling things to people f.e. the Blackpink and Ariana Collabs made the rounds in WeHo months before being announced, Pics on set of Stupid Love were sent out etc. and so was a lot of Info. This doesn't mean that everyone who had Info 4 years ago, still has sources with access now. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

getbehindmybarrier

I think we can all be grateful she has been so gracious in her teasing.

It could be worse. Like Linkin Park's site having a countdown for so long and then when it got to zero...

It just started counting up.

Gaga could learn a thing or two.

Edited by getbehindmybarrier

CyanLights
5 minutes ago, getbehindmybarrier said:

It could be worse. Like Linkin Park's site having a countdown for so long and then when it go to zero...

It just starting counting up.

That would actually cause the site to implode, Skype Ball meltdowns on steroids 

plane jane
7 minutes ago, getbehindmybarrier said:

It could be worse. Like Linkin Park's site having a countdown for so long and then when it go to zero...

It just starting counting up.

I think I've seen this film before... I didn't like the ending...

Photo-11-11-2013-5-09-15-PM-642x856.jpg

• LMAO 7
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

getbehindmybarrier
3 minutes ago, plane jane said:

I think I've seen this film before... I didn't like the ending...

Photo-11-11-2013-5-09-15-PM-642x856.jpg

At least I now know Gaga believes 141 days qualifies as soon.

Strap in and strap on!

• LMAO 2

JustJustan
54 minutes ago, River said:

we ditched the moon theory last giga moon because we discovered that she says shadow of the night and not shadow of the moon because she couldn't use "shadow moon", it's a character from American Gods and it's trademarked 

But Gaga has used the new moon emoji before in reference to this era, and Goldfrapp has shared a moon picture in black and white around the time LGSecrets posted that Goldfrapp was a producer on this album. New moons are for “new beginnings”, drawing things close, change and transformation. Gaga wore an Egyptian water lily necklace in her last post and that flower was traditionally associated with creation and new beginnings. 

• Shook 2

River
11 minutes ago, JustJustan said:

But Gaga has used the new moon emoji before in reference to this era, and Goldfrapp has shared a moon picture in black and white around the time LGSecrets posted that Goldfrapp was a producer on this album. New moons are for “new beginnings”, drawing things close, change and transformation. Gaga wore an Egyptian water lily necklace in her last post and that flower was traditionally associated with creation and new beginnings. 

ok first of all LGSecret knows nothing. Goldfrappé was never been confirmed, Gaga used the moon reference very little it was and still the black heart. the moon is equal to the butterfly and metamorphism, new beginnings new things that ARTPOP had because she used the butterfly emoji and then nothing happened.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

JustJustan
Just now, River said:

ok first of all LGSecret knows nothing. Goldfrappé was never been confirmed, Gaga used the moon reference very little it was and still the black heart. the moon is equal to the butterfly and metamorphism, new beginnings new things that ARTPOP had because she used the butterfly emoji and then nothing happened.

👍🏻

• YAAAS 1