💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

EvilBunny
2 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

Thinking about how she just put out a TikTok saying she is fantasizing about releasing all her music all at once. Then Vogue making an article just because of a selfie, ending with "something is coming". And EVERYONE just dismissing the possibility of a surprise release entirely is so funny cause this fan base normally jumps at ANY conclusion. It really looks like they're prepping the soil for a surprise release and nobody believes it. Or maybe I'm the crazy one :enigma:

You’re the crazy one 

ARTPOPe
36 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

the one Gaga herself played? :laughga:

36 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

It is real though. She literally played it to us herself :huntyga:

There is a low quality one in circulation that sounds like a Bad Romance 3.0 :nooo:

"We'll shed the words and be the stars

Abracadabra

Let the magic flow, come in real hot
Make the moment -
"

Edited by ARTPOPe
Stream The Love Invention

Hennycomb
10 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

Need that Abracadabra snippet to be real so badly :nooo::nooo::nooo:

Did you come out of hibernation? :laughga:

6 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

It is real though. She literally played it to us herself :huntyga:

But is Gaga a trustworthy insider? :samanthac:

Edited by gabre
  • LMAO 6

Hennycomb
2 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

You’re the crazy one 

I still don't get why a surprise release is so out of question so certainly? I'm gonna go to court because of that TikTok and make her take marketing classes :saladga: it's nonsensical 

• Like 1

Mr Oak
7 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

There is a low quality one in circulation that sounds like a Bad Romance 3.0 :nooo:

Abracadabra

Let the magic come in real hot
Make the moment -
"

Who even comes up with these bad lyrics:ladyhaha: They're not even trying hard enough to fool us anymore, they know we're desperate:franminervini:

ProfessionalClown
10 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

You’re the crazy one 

it makes sense lol.

• Thanks 1

ARTPOPe
6 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

Did you come out of hibernation? :laughga:

I'm not talking about what she played in Paris, I mean this one: https://dbree.org/v/66ce4e

Obviously it's fake, so it's not posting links to a leak, right mods? :enigma:

Stream The Love Invention
  • Like 1

Hennycomb
2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

it makes sense lol.

Do you agree with me? I'm even afraid of asking. Humans question themselves real hard when nobody shares their opinion, I feel like a victim of this. Everyone acting like a normal roll-out is 120% CERTAIN has me questioning if that TikTok and the vogue article are products of my own mind :enigma:

• Like 1

Donatellah

I think it's really unrealistic to expect an LG7 release this year due to Joker...

Anderson123

That Girlfriend snippets souunds old ish. And that "He's Got It All" is clearly an ARTPOP reject which sounds more like a studio jam that went nowhere. Probably a short part that she intended to include somewhere but didn't make the cut.

The Magic Potion snippet also sounds a bit old or maybe AI? Idk it's so weird now with this that anyone can create fake snippets.

Yandere
20 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

Abracadabra

Let the magic come in real hot
Make the moment -
"

Dbree doesn’t open in Italy.. dm?:enigma:

@carminemorriello

Hennycomb
2 minutes ago, Donatellah said:

I think it's really unrealistic to expect an LG7 release this year due to Joker...

Variety wrote that it was probably gonna be released in 2025 and then edited it out of the article, maybe by her team's orders. We've been through this discussion already. Even people who believed it was 2025 changed their mind, get on the train :coffee:

• YAAAS 2

ProfessionalClown
11 minutes ago, Donatellah said:

well girl get ready uwu 

14 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

Do you agree with me? I'm even afraid of asking. Humans question themselves real hard when nobody shares their opinion, I feel like a victim of this. Everyone acting like a normal roll-out is 120% CERTAIN has me questioning if that TikTok and the vogue article are products of my own mind :enigma:

Oh 100% todays environment for album rollouts isn’t normal so we shouldn’t expect Gaga do do the same. Look at Taylor and Billie.

• Love 1

Donatellah
7 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

Variety wrote that it was probably gonna be released in 2025 and then edited it out of the article, maybe by her team's orders. We've been through this discussion already. Even people who believed it was 2025 changed their mind, get on the train :coffee:

alright ma'am i'm in where are we going? :vegas: