'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

Hennycomb

This one made the rounds in Brazil. You could hear it even in construction sites :ladyhaha:

• Love 2

Schizophonic
36 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

Mess, it’s not a GGD thread without people dragging her most recent album 

We didnt even mention Love 4 Sale yet.

• LMAO 5

lastpopicon
8 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

If you guys are brasileiros ignore me, or if you already know this you can ignore too, but... that song is pure juice of Brazilian culture. It's a rhythm called "arrocha" and it stems from other super regional Brazilian rhythms like Forró, and it's from the state of Bahia (where Beyoncé was recently). The themes are normally lost love, cheating, drinking/going out and the songs are often corny (in a good way). Veeeeery popular rhythm. If you like it, Pabllo's recent work is full of that sound.

i'm not Brazilian, but I'm Portuguese  :ororomunroe:  thank you, didn't know that :heart:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Love 1

PartySick
49 minutes ago, Ocean Blvd said:

Spill bestie. Enough with these f**s saying it’s her best because it’s PoLiShEd!!1, it’s just a cheap 2014 edm-house dated mess with boring melodies and terrible instrumental breaks. Basically everything she tried to avoid doing back when she used to make interesting pop music

I won't say it's bad :icant:

But it is her least intellectual album for sure, lyrically one of the weakest, and the production isn't "polished", it's sterile yet infested with boring, flat sounds from Bloodclot's sample packs. Don't get me started again on how the songs were gutted and mutilated :messga:

My favorite song from the album is Enigma and it took me going to TCB 3 times for me to even care for it at all :messga: aside from my own mixes and a few mixes others have sent to me, I haven't pressed play on a Chromatica song once this year :messga:

But my own music tastes have changed too so that's no surprise. I've HAD IT with modern pop. It all sounds simultaneously overproduced but underwhelming. Not a single major new release this year has stuck with me. The closest was Billie's album and I ditched it 'cause it got boring after a couple weeks :rip:

I've already lowkey accepted that I won't care for LG7 'cause the snippets and info we've heard haven't gotten me excited at all. When she was doing jazz and released Joanne I thought she was evolving as an artist and venturing into new and exciting things but Chromatica was such a backslide and LG7 just seems like it'll be her doubling down on that regression because the fans want "dArK pOp" to get pegged to in the club :laughga:

For now, miss Gaga is an actress to me and I'm personally ok with that since there's a plethora of music I am very into right now:whitney:

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 3
  • Thanks 1

Nessun Dorma
32 minutes ago, Heygirl22 said:

I don’t understand the chromatica hate ???

when I started and hear Alice the first time I literally screamed in my car from excitement 

and Babylon is absolutely gorgeous what a way to close the album 🖤

Little Women Dancing GIF by TV One

It took me a while to be able to appreciate Chromatica. But it grew on me, I have about 12 songs on my playlist (including interludes). Babylon is one of my favorites! 

31 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

Her best remix album.

Fun tonight DoC > Fun Tonight :iamfair:

This is actually the only remix I listen from Dawn of Chromatica. Makes me wanna dance. And I’m not a dancer lol 

find your freedom in the music
  • YAAAS 2

PartySick
5 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

We didnt even mention Love 4 Sale yet.

Leave her name out of this :grr:

I'll fight anyone who slanders Tony and JazzGa :grr:

• Thanks 1

Hennycomb
4 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

i'm not Brazilian, but I'm Portuguese  :ororomunroe:  thank you, didn't know that :heart:

Goxtaria dium paxtel dbelém

Edited by Hennycomb
  • Love 1

Enceladus

https://x.com/lg7secrets/status/1828442452140634571

What is this account? Why they use the 🌹 emoji and 4 hours later Gaga posts a 🥀? How can they know??? they also talk about garden of Eden and later she shares a pic where she looks like the ****ing garden Eden itself? That’s not a coincidence? Or am I delusional?

someone needs to explain - where is the truth?? Show to me Rachel, pleaseeee :healedmyheart:

Edited by Enceladus
  • Shook 1

PartySick
42 minutes ago, southpaw773 said:

How about Dawn of Chromatica, i used to not care for it now I’ve had it on repeat. Even have the vinyl. 

Hits and misses. A lot of the things that were broken on Chromatica were fixed on DoC though.

Free Woman got her revival (thank you, Rina :pray:), Replay slaps HARD, the additions to Plastic Doll and Babylon were pretty good, even if they weren't completely creative remixes, even the Stupid Love remix is kind of a vibe :music:

That mess at the end of Sine can die in a fire :huntyga:

But I hate hyperpop so that's just me :icant:

lastpopicon
Just now, Hennycomb said:

Goxtaria dum paxtel dbelém

Só se me ensinares samba :cheeky:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • LMAO 1

2 minutes ago, Enceladus said:

What is this account? Why they use the 🌹 emoji and 4 hours later Gaga posts a 🥀? How can they know??? also they talk about garden of Eden and later she shares a snippet where she looks like the ****ing garden Eden itself? That’s not a coincidence? Or am I delusional?

someone needs to explain - where is the truth?? Show to me Rachel, pleaseeee :healedmyheart:

It's been rumored to be Gaga herself for a while

TimotheeChalamet
3 minutes ago, Enceladus said:

What is this account? Why they use the 🌹 emoji and 4 hours later Gaga posts a 🥀? How can they know??? also they talk about garden of Eden and later she shares a snippet where she looks like the ****ing garden Eden itself? That’s not a coincidence? Or am I delusional?

They're just a fan 

• Thanks 1

PartySick
1 hour ago, SharkmanthaC said:

I'm going to slander you.

Oh that reminds me, your husband responded to my Facebook status supporting Kamala with a Trump gif

Care to explain?!

tyler k

hi can we stop with the Chromatica slander???? :interestinga:

this is the LG7 hype thread thx

now how do we feel about thissss

Vogue Magazine reposting her selfie https://www.instagram.com/p/C_L9idYpuLF/ 

and the caption reads:

"Singer, actor, brand founder (and much more) @LadyGaga has thrown up her version of The Bat-Signal for all of Instagram to see: a beauty makeover. It’s a total vibe shift from the classic, jazzy beauty Gaga has been giving us as she wrapped up her Vegas residency. Tap the link in bio to see what message the star is signaling with her new makeover."

starting to think that rumored Vogue X Steven Klein shoot is real omg 

Edited by tyler k
mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1