'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

madmagical6
3 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

I hear: "and hit me come on - DJ hit the lights"

Omg i tried to figure out what she was saying there! It totally is that! I'm do excited!!! :vegas:

• Like 1

63grekke
7 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

I hear: "and hit me come on - DJ hit the lights"

I extracted the acapella and yea you're right

• Shook 1

theARTVampire
4 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

Omg i tried to figure out what she was saying there! It totally is that! I'm do excited!!! :vegas:

those lyrics giving throwbacks to 2008 Britney/Cascada/Gaga

• Like 1

Omg honestly I hope it’s real. It’s so good. The queen is coming back to save pop music. Once again. I can’t :kry:

I’m not real, I’m theatre.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

madmagical6

Gaga!!!! If you're lurking on this cult site, well done we love this song just release it already :messga:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Enceladus
39 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

It's been circulating for a while. :vegas:

But not in HQ? :oprah:

:bionic: 

TimotheeChalamet
7 minutes ago, Enceladus said:

But not in HQ? :oprah:

:bionic: 

I heard it days ago on discord, same quality

Grim
Spoiler

No doubt they are a troll but this reminds me when Poppy was about to release her album Zig and her label kept marketing it as being filled with bold electronic beats and deep metal riffs and 90s industrial influence just for the album to turn out being mostly electronic pop with barely any metallic guitars or industrial influences.

"#LG7 dives into a dark, edgy fusion of pop rock, techno and industrial. Channeling her rebellious Club Kids roots, it blends raw beats and distorted riffs with a gritty, emotional depth."

And then they share a snippet of the Girlfriend:brat:

I'm probably wrong
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Grim said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No doubt they are a troll but this reminds me when Poppy was about to release her album Zig and her label kept marketing it as being filled with bold electronic beats and deep metal riffs and 90s industrial influence just for the album to turn out being mostly electronic pop with barely any metallic guitars or industrial influences.

"#LG7 dives into a dark, edgy fusion of pop rock, techno and industrial. Channeling her rebellious Club Kids roots, it blends raw beats and distorted riffs with a gritty, emotional depth."

Although she always has the lead being a bit different from the other songs of the album to hit the charts soooo

I’m not real, I’m theatre.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Sherry

@River They got the whole story wrong :ladyhaha:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

rafaelgherardi
11 minutes ago, Grim said:

exactly hahaha I don't think this matches the sound and themes of the album from what we've seen/heard so far

and the production itself sounds so much like early Gaga songs, so my bet is that it's just an old leak and unrelated to LG7

GraphicModernGirl
31 minutes ago, Grim said:
  Reveal hidden contents

well you guys hated Stupid Love when it leaked, you convinced yourselves that it was a demo and it was the finished song and to top it all off, the lead single. But, there were waaay better songs on the album. So maybe give this Gilfriend thing a chance and don't start complaining so soon lol

not to be dramatic but -
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1