💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 hour ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

She lowkey used DWAS for LG7 hype (remember the "while you wait for LG7" tease....) so I could actually see her announcing first the lead single, performing with Bruno at the VMAs and single release on the 13th

I trully believe in September but I need more direct teasing from her now, we have been disappointed so many times this year thinking it was the month :huntyga:

I just have faith in @BlingNotTheMusicinfos :vegas:

• Like 8

Schizophonic
6 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Apparently this is a hot take opinion but I’m weary that her label would opt to promote DWAS & not her own lead at the vmas. Obviously I want Gaga on my screens but the song had massive success already and is likely going to drop on the charts next week. Why they wouldn’t have her perform the LG7 lead at the VMAs and give another iconic Gaga VMA performance is beyond me. Not to mention there’s footage of the performance on Twitter. Just feels weird to me if the album/lead is truly that imminent and they’re using the VMA slot for a month old droplet song (at that point). 

on the other hand she wouldnt be the first performer to perform twice in one night... 

if they really want her there they wouldnt say no to that.

SpiritBunny

Uh oh girls!! It seems like we are pushing our expectations back another 2 weeks!? The cycle continues :selena:

• LMAO 6

plane jane
7 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

Uh oh girls!! It seems like we are pushing our expectations back another 2 weeks!? The cycle continues :selena:

first February, then March… May… June… August… September now! at some point we will get it right tho!!! 

Edited by plane jane
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

Lextyr97

Why tf are yall pushing back expectations again? As we’ve seen with DWAS she could literally drop today if she wants to. As far as I’m concerned, it seems like everything is actually in motion this time for things to be released incredibly soon. MY soon not Gaga’s. I believe in @BlingNotTheMusic :ohwell: if you don’t you’re dumb :ohwell:

• Like 4
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

scheisseJK
52 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

Why tf are yall pushing back expectations again? As we’ve seen with DWAS she could literally drop today if she wants to. As far as I’m concerned, it seems like everything is actually in motion this time for things to be released incredibly soon. MY soon not Gaga’s. I believe in @BlingNotTheMusic :ohwell: if you don’t you’re dumb :ohwell:

Its even not about believing someone

like we have so mamy clues recently - just from Gaga herself that is so delusional to think its coming in 2025

but of course everyone is free to belive for anything, like that the earth is flat:oops:

Edited by scheisseJK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

steven

I wonder what she'll do once she drops the album. Can we expect a tour in 2025 then a huge break

Ocean Blvd
4 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I was told and then passed on info that the label will be planting info to "insiders" and such plus leaks to hype the release, possibly within the next two weeks. 

5 days later, you have multiple insiders coming forward on GGD including BH, who claims UMG confirmed announcement is imminent. At the same time, countless new leaks starting popping up everywhere and then a day or so later tons of copyright takedowns are served and leaks are taken down. Even the ones she shared in Paris. This typically only happens when official tracks are sent in. Vogue was also clearly paid for that article for hype.

It's happening :giveup:

But the only insider that actually leaked something is lg7secrets and they also posted AI pictures and other fake stuff :neyde: and most of these countless new leaks are fake anyway

• Like 1

Ultimecia
1 hour ago, Ocean Blvd said:

But the only insider that actually leaked something is lg7secrets and they also posted AI pictures and other fake stuff :neyde: and most of these countless new leaks are fake anyway

You're so far from having the full picture if you claim such a thing.

LG7secrets only posted the Girlfriend snippet days after it already was in circulation.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

River
1 minute ago, JustJustan said:

FWIW, September 2 is the next New Moon. 

we ditched the moon theory last giga moon because we discovered that she says shadow of the night and not shadow of the moon because she couldn't use "shadow moon", it's a character from American Gods and it's trademarked 

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 2

Ocean Blvd
5 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

You're so far from having the full picture if you claim such a thing.

LG7secrets only posted the Girlfriend snippet days after it already was in circulation.

Exactly, so how is them posting a snippet that has been already leaking for days prior a confirmation of BlingNotTheMusic's tea? :wtf:

• Like 2