💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

NATAH
4 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

this is it!!! they sounded genuine at the time because we wanted them to. imo even that girlfriend one sounds fishy, but I'm keeping an open mind with the copyright strikes. something is just not right

honestly, i bet they just blanket swept anything tagged "lg7/Gaga/leak" as maybe a hype tactic but mainly cus they know we're all to 'small' to fight the copyright claim regardless of them being real or not :smh:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2

gerrygaga
10 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I was told and then passed on info that the label will be planting info to "insiders" and such plus leaks to hype the release, possibly within the next two weeks. 

5 days later, you have multiple insiders coming forward on GGD including BH, who claims UMG confirmed announcement is imminent. At the same time, countless new leaks starting popping up everywhere and then a day or so later tons of copyright takedowns are served and leaks are taken down. Even the ones she shared in Paris. This typically only happens when official tracks are sent in. Vogue was also clearly paid for that article for hype.

It's happening :giveup:

yas i was a witness that those happened after bling's tea. and do not forget, Gaga's tik tok tease happened as well.

• Love 1

StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, RickMonster98 said:

Ok but VMAs is much more dead than YT in comparison:billie:

Not you thinking I meant they shouldn’t upload it to YouTube after…

The Chromatica medley already had to perfect rollout 

monketsharona
3 hours ago, RetroPhysico said:

This got me thinking. Is she really going to announce a new project while promoting DWAS? The VMAs is on 9/11. 😕

If she's doing VMAs it's 100% for DWAS promo with Bruno Mars

She could release new single on Sept 13th though

scheisseJK
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Could you be my Eden for a Thursday announcement? :vegas:

So she really gonnna release  earlier than 13.09?

StarstruckIllusion
36 minutes ago, NATAH said:

honestly, i bet they just blanket swept anything tagged "lg7/Gaga/leak" as maybe a hype tactic but mainly cus they know we're all to 'small' to fight the copyright claim regardless of them being real or not :smh:

this sounds very wrong and illegal.

if I were to upload a billie eilish cover and label it “lg7 leak” then… it’d get removed off the internet??

you can’t just copy strike property that isn’t yours. “LG7” is not a copyrighted term - the notices are clear that the audio is the issue

the snippets have to be real (or at least parts of them) and uploaded somewhere

why would UMG waste money and lawyers time playing whack a mole over lazy AI audio slop?

Edited by StarstruckIllusion
  • Like 2

NATAH
3 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

if I were to upload a billie eilish cover and label it “lg7 leak” then… it’d get removed off the internet??

you can’t just copy strike property that isn’t yours. “LG7” is not a copyrighted term - the notices are clear that the audio is the issue

the snippets have to be real (or at least parts of them) and uploaded somewhere

why would UMG waste money and lawyers time playing whack a mole over lazy AI audio slop?

a major corporation not following the law? girl... :alsemanche:

my point was they just did a blanket sweep of these fan accounts regardless of what's real or not because NOBODY would contest/be able to afford to contest that (nor would a lawyer want to start a case over a 20 second LQ barely audible snippet from twitter :selena:)

UMG is so rich that spending money on that is probably just pennies to them but has also generated fanbase hype

the main take away is to NOT see this as perfect confirmation that they're all real and to lose your cool, make judgements or get carried away... have fun with it of course, but i think it's best if we just wait and see because we know an album is coming very soon :shrug: 

and these jobless weird chronic lying twitter "insiders" tend to use this as ammo for claims later on which turn out to be false and so they pull the "Gaga scrapped it last minute" card, as usual :ladyhaha:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

ModernEcstasy

So what are peoples initial thoughts now? Nothing until Joker is released and she’s finished promo?
2025? 
LG7 is scrapped?

Theres definitely nothing imminent happening. She’s still in DWAS mode. 

• Thanks 2

Brenda2000
7 minutes ago, NATAH said:

my point was they just did a blanket sweep of these fan accounts regardless of what's real or not because NOBODY would contest/be able to afford to contest that (nor would a lawyer want to start a case over a 20 second LQ barely audible snippet from twitter :selena:)

UMG is so rich that spending money on that is probably just pennies to them but has also generated fanbase hype

the main take away is to NOT see this as perfect confirmation that they're all real and to lose your cool, make judgements or get carried away... have fun with it of course, but i think it's best if we just wait and see because we know an album is coming very soon :shrug: 

and these jobless weird chronic lying twitter "insiders" tend to use this as ammo for claims later on which turn out to be false and so they pull the "Gaga scrapped it last minute" card, as usual :ladyhaha:

16 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

you can’t just copy strike property that isn’t yours. “LG7” is not a copyrighted term - the notices are clear that the audio is thr issue

the snippets have to be real (or at least parts of them) ave uploaded somewhere

I suggest someone post a cupcakke remix of Girlfriend with LG7 tag on X to check who's right :huntyga:

Edited by Brenda2000

NATAH
6 minutes ago, Brenda2000 said:

I suggest someone post a cupcakke remix of Girlfriend with LG7 tag on X to check who's right :huntyga:

i mean i'm just guessing, they may not have literally used "LG7" as a tag or whatever but maybe some sort of algorithm that was able to pin point what accounts were interacting with leaked material and just nuked it all :messga: 

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

Westerosi
4 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i mean i'm just guessing, they may not have literally used "LG7" as a tag or whatever but maybe some sort of algorithm that was able to pin point what accounts were interacting with leaked material and just nuked it all :messga: 

It's called audio-fingerprinting.

:huntyga:

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Tinnitus15
14 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Theres definitely nothing imminent happening. She’s still in DWAS mode. 

This! 

• Thanks 1

NATAH
1 minute ago, Westerosi said:

It's called audio-fingerprinting.

:huntyga:

who's getting fingered?!

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 4

PaulaMonster13
46 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

If she's doing VMAs it's 100% for DWAS promo with Bruno Mars

She could release new single on Sept 13th though

She lowkey used DWAS for LG7 hype (remember the "while you wait for LG7" tease....) so I could actually see her announcing first the lead single, performing with Bruno at the VMAs and single release on the 13th

• YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 1

ARTPOPistah
40 minutes ago, NATAH said:

It just doesn't work like that. In order to remove a content due to copyright infringement the violation (reported by the right owner) is checked by twitter. There must be an actual legal concern, nothing generic