'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
opinion

LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz

this is getting exhausting omfg

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5

HelloHangoverz

i'm sorry but this is less convincing than ma ma pa pa pa perfect illusion

• LMAO 2

SpiritBunny

If nothing happens by this time next week electric chair me girls I can’t anymoreΒ :selena:

• LMAO 8

I have never laughed so hard during a pre era - thank you guys for making the wait more bearable but also please kill me

Β Britney Spears Crying GIF

• LMAO 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz

Where are we in terms of an announcement this week? Did somebody say it's unlikely because of the Joker premiere?

Edited by HelloHangoverz

TimotheeChalamet
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

Where are we in terms of an announcement this week? Did somebody say it's unlikely because of the Joker premiere?

Yes, me. And I still think we're not getting anything until after the premiere, but she could tease more like the last pics atp

• Like 1

Brenda2000
15 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

If nothing happens by this time next week electric chair me girls I can’t anymoreΒ :selena:

Well, I'm just happy that we have at least teasing, some label movements. Silence after GCB premiere was way worse, she just dissapeared for month :cryga:

• Like 2

ElektrikUniCorn
5 minutes ago, ceminay said:

Mustang sounds legit to me. Something has to be coming soon. Please.

Someone posted a YouTube link to the snippet. But now when I click on it, it shows this:

"Video unavailable

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been closed."

Β 

Does it mean it's legit ?Β  or he posted other unreleased stuff like girlfriend ?Β :cryga:

Come come, unwrapp me!

lastpopicon
10 minutes ago, rain on miki said:

Aura?

Nowadays I don't think Gaga will create a brand-new YouTube account named "Ladyg" to post a very LQ snippet.

i really don't think that's realistic at allΒ :poot:Β 

Β 

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Thanks 1

Nessun Dorma
2 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Okay, guys, I will sound harsh and mean for no reason but I'm saying this very respectfully: enough with this bullshit, y'all need to wake up.

Lg7secrets is not a real insider, let alone Gaga herself. He's a fan who steals from other sources like private groups and he's a clout chaser. everything he has told, except for Die With A Smile (though some other people teased the aesthetic first) never came to fruition and he deleted all the posts. He claimed new music was coming for sure whenever there was a rumor (April, May, June, July) and rode hype waves whenever something about a producer was speculated.

He blocked me with three different accounts for exposing his lies and he's the same person running multiple fake insider accounts. Ffs he was the one spreading the fake DITS around telling everyone it was absolutely real and then briefly deactivated his profile when people started to come for him because it was AI. He shared fake hints for photoshoots that were fan edits. He said Gaga was going to perform at the closing cerimony of the Olympics.Β 

Also, would Gaga go on random blocking sprees, talk in gay slang like people on this site and share many things related to Latin American appearances? I really don't think so.Β 

He's just a bored fan who likes to play with the fanbase for 15 minutes of online notoriety. Everything he reports has been shared first from other sources, including the Girlfriend 5 seconds snippet.

On the other hand I kinda admire his dedication to trolling because I would never have that much free time to spend doing this ****Β 

Not to mention how ludicrous it would be for Gaga to trade a snippet for charts position. We know her better, there’s no way she would do that!Β :saladga:

find your freedom in the music
  • Thanks 1

ARTPOPistah

At this point I think that the release of the lead (or maybe of the album) may come simultaneously to the movie release. Halloween and the movie hype may actually fit to the dark theme of the album + if the rumors of the Vogue cover in October are true the rollout would be similar to the A star is born era's one (movie + (Ally's:ally:) albumΒ  + Vogue cover ALL in October)

Edited by ARTPOPistah

ceminay
1 minute ago, ElektrikUniCorn said:

Someone posted a YouTube link to the snippet. But now when I click on it, it shows this:

"Video unavailable

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been closed."

Β 

Does it mean it's legit ?Β  or he posted other unreleased stuff like girlfriend ?Β :cryga:

I can still find there, but all of these legit sounding snippets coming at once doesn’t feel like a coincidence. I don’t think someone would randomly start leaking unreleased snippets at once.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nite

I do think we're close so everyone's coming out with AI leaks...but I also assume she'll give us some time for preordersΒ :flower:Β This Friday is Grammy deadline and I've been hoping she'll go for the 2026 Grammys cause 2025 looks like a mess

And 2025 Grammys will hopefully be time for DWAS to shineΒ :fan: