'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet
5 minutes ago, gerrygaga said:

@TimotheeChalamet ooooh what netta, that might be theee insider then.

@***onetta on x, they are not insiders and are kinda annoying but they for sure roam around private telegram groups or various sourcesย 

* f a gย  keeps getting censored sorry

Edited by TimotheeChalamet

TimotheeChalamet
6 minutes ago, gerrygaga said:

here is my tweet about THEE ABRACADABRA with a copyright notice:ย 

ย 

Hmmm I see. And you didn't receive any email, right?

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Snippets for anything LG7 got taken down but that's about it. Media outlets are teasing her comeback like vogue and YouTube

but that can mean its imminent too

58 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

That definitely means they uploaded / registered LG7 tracks for copyrights

yes. that works a bit similar to shazam, a programm searches for content and detects the music in the video. its not a person searching for it.ย 

this must mean, universal music provided the original song to x, so the detector knows what to look for...

ย 

but to be fair... if i make an ai file and claim copyright for it could work as well.ย 

ย 

30 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

The fact it's no longer Dance In The Shadow but officially Shadow Of The Night? We've come a long way guysย :traumatica:

the moon is crying.ย 

ย 

• Like 1

We are definitely moving ***s. 2025 truthers lost big time.ย 

Iโ€™m not real, Iโ€™m theatre.
  • YAAAS 5
  • Thanks 1

lastpopicon
5 minutes ago, Gagarka said:

Already two tweets with a snippet similar to bloody mary have been blocked. Can we say it's real?ย 

Here are the links:ย 

https://x.com/LG7_craves/status/1828419534866321729

https://x.com/***onetta/status/1825712807490298290

GWD9lIIXcAA3EbA?format=jpg&name=large

And they are using the name "we" gave them to generate hypeย :saladga:ย This is actually so confusingย :huntyga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you

1 minute ago, lastpopicon said:

And they are using the name "we" gave them to generate hypeย :saladga:ย This is actually so confusingย :huntyga:

Not a song called Mustangย :messga: (Joanne PTSD)ย 

• LMAO 2

PaulaMonster13
3 minutes ago, RBL said:

Not a song called Mustangย :messga: (Joanne PTSD)ย 

I actually love this title and hope it's real (haven't listened to the supposed leak tho)ย :awkney:

Tomiel25

Hey guys, I was on the predictions thread and couldn't get it out of my headย :lana: that Gaga would maybe use the name of a female mythological figure for the album and with the album's black and white theme and apparent duality, what if she explored Eve and Lilith? and if the collaboration with The Weekend is true (Abel tesfaye) we will also have an Abel, just as in the myth.:thriller:

Evalith
has 7 letters, I research it and it has a meaning actually
The name combines (Eve) and Lilith and means Light, Life, Hope, Storm and Wrath. You could say it means the wrath Protector of or Light and Hope.:pray:

What if it's not Dante's hell but the hell of Evelith/Lilith and her path? I just realized that she is actually the mother monster and we are her children :whitney:. She creates us as "little monsters", just as Lilith gave birth to demons. Also somehow Gaga has always been that controversial figure and pointed out by the media and judged by a sector of society just like Lilith and she has also proven to be a figure of kindness and protection for her fans and even later loved and appreciated by a part of the same sector of society that use to hate her :ally:"now we like her" "she actually has talent" (she is not so bad anymore, she is not perfect just like Eve and the fruit of the garden)

and also i don't remember where but I remember heard that Lilith was the first witch and even Vamp like creature.ย  :icant:(Kum camp lol) or something like that. And she even stole the souls of babys (Keep your children away from Gaga :stalkga:). Lilith the first Notorious Being (infamous for her free will and her path ) and then we got Eve the second notorius being. (Because she ate the fruitย  and make Adam do it to).ย :brat:

i can't speak english but i can if you like
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

I actually love this title and hope it's real (haven't listened to the supposed leak tho)ย :awkney:

Just heard it. Itโ€™s fcking good. Gives BTW vibesย :enigma:

• Shook 1

63grekke
2 hours ago, River said:

I'm gonna hate u every night like it's your last night :giveup:

Why do you keep posting weird stuff lol

• LMAO 1

Brenda2000
6 minutes ago, RBL said:

Just heard it. Itโ€™s fcking good. Gives BTW vibesย :enigma:

Heard it too, def. HML influence, especially with slow tempo and heavy metal instrumentals

• YAAAS 1