'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
opinion

LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

Gohan

This... Has to be @BorisIsHereΒ :rip:

"I'm just trying to figure out how to avoid a ban" "it's been a long time since I did this" = Gaga got banned before for leaking Aura in 2013, she got GGD PTSD ofc

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit
  • Shook 1

They're taking down this snippets quite fast rn. Yall think the release might be imminent? (Not this week but maybe next week/September?)

π•žπ•ͺ π•“π•šπ•˜π•˜π•–π•€π•₯ π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•žπ•ͺ π•šπ•€ π•žπ•–, 𝕑𝕠𝕑 𝕒 πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™
  • YAAAS 1

Darcklighter22
31 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Oh and also weren't there rumors about the label "planting seeds" like leaking info to insiders, media outlets reporting on the album/comeback? That Vogue article doesn't seem random at all, more likely on purpose by her team.

Yeah her team has actually been good with leaks this time around and they are now slowly letting the hype build up to the announcement I think...that and all of a sudden all snippets are being taken down....seems to all be adding up.

• Like 1

Darcklighter22
6 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

The names of the songs gave been leaked?Β 

The DCMA notices basicly confirmed the track titles to what we have already heard and assumed.

monketsharona
10 minutes ago, 911 said:

They're taking down this snippets quite fast rn. Yall think the release might be imminent? (Not this week but maybe next week/September?)

That definitely means they uploaded / registered LG7 tracks for copyrights

• Like 1

ModernEcstasy

My beliefs have changed yet again.Β 
As they’ve apparently recorded a performance, I think she will carry DWAS until jokers release.Β 
(I still haven’t heard it outside of my home here in UK. Is the hype dying down already?)

LG7 in 2025

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • LMAO 3

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

My beliefs have changed yet again.Β 
As they’ve apparently recorded a performance, I think she will carry DWAS until jokers release.Β 
(I still haven’t heard it outside of my home here in UK. Is the hype dying down already?)

LG7 in 2025

Yeah for the VMA's to then ride the hype for the era to kick off after and before major promo starts for FAD in OctoberΒ 

TimotheeChalamet
45 minutes ago, Gohan said:

This... Has to be @BorisIsHereΒ :rip:

"I'm just trying to figure out how to avoid a ban" "it's been a long time since I did this" = Gaga got banned before for leaking Aura in 2013, she got GGD PTSD ofc

Okay, guys, I will sound harsh and mean for no reason but I'm saying this very respectfully: enough with this bullshit, y'all need to wake up.

Lg7secrets is not a real insider, let alone Gaga herself. He's a fan who steals from other sources like private groups and he's a clout chaser. everything he has told, except for Die With A Smile (though some other people teased the aesthetic first) never came to fruition and he deleted all the posts. He claimed new music was coming for sure whenever there was a rumor (April, May, June, July) and rode hype waves whenever something about a producer was speculated.

He blocked me with three different accounts for exposing his lies and he's the same person running multiple fake insider accounts. Ffs he was the one spreading the fake DITS around telling everyone it was absolutely real and then briefly deactivated his profile when people started to come for him because it was AI. He shared fake hints for photoshoots that were fan edits. He said Gaga was going to perform at the closing cerimony of the Olympics.Β 

Also, would Gaga go on random blocking sprees, talk in gay slang like people on this site and share many things related to Latin American appearances? I really don't think so.Β 

He's just a bored fan who likes to play with the fanbase for 15 minutes of online notoriety. Everything he reports has been shared first from other sources, including the Girlfriend 5 seconds snippet.

On the other hand I kinda admire his dedication to trolling because I would never have that much free time to spend doing this ****Β 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 5

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

still haven’t heard it outside of my home here in UK. Is the hype dying down already?

The song did yesterday their 2nd best day numbers with only a few thousand difference to the best dayΒ :ladyhaha:Β Hype aint dying girl.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pΓ©talo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Shook 1

HelloHangoverz
3 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Okay, guys, I will sound harsh and mean for no reason but I'm saying this very respectfully: enough with this bullshit, y'all need to wake up.

Lg7secrets is not a real insider, let alone Gaga herself. He's a fan who steals from other sources like private groups and he's a clout chaser. everything he has told, except for Die With A Smile (though some other people teased the aesthetic first) never came to fruition and he deleted all the posts. He claimed new music was coming for sure whenever there was a rumor (April, May, June, July) and rode hype waves whenever something about a producer was speculated.

He blocked me with three different accounts for exposing his lies and he's the same person running multiple fake insider accounts. Ffs he was the one spreading the fake DITS around telling everyone it was absolutely real and then briefly deactivated his profile when people started to come for him because it was AI. He shared fake hints for photoshoots that were fane edits. He said Gaga was going to perform at the closing cerimony of the Olympics.Β 

Also, would Gaga go on random blocking sprees, talk in gay slang like people on this site and share many things related to Latin American appearances? I really don't think so.Β 

He's just a bored fan who likes to play with the fanbase for 15 minutes of online notoriety. Everything he reports has been shared first from other sources, including the Girlfriend 5 seconds snippet.Β 

even the extended girlfriend snippet he shared was a simple quote tweet from somebody else...even though he promised a NEW snippet. he obviously didn't think it would chart at #3 and thought ohh ****

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

HelloHangoverz
Just now, PaulaMonster13 said:

Yup! Shadow Of The Night, Notorious Being and AbracadabraΒ :cheeky:

https://x.com/GagaManiaUK/status/1828730239989501973?t=hECOyyr8lbY6vcWNrv9C6g&s=19

OH MY GODDDD. They are DEFINITELY using copyright notices for hype among the fanbase I think. purposefully

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • YAAAS 1

ModernEcstasy
4 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

The song did yesterday their 2nd best day numbers with only a few thousand difference to the best dayΒ :ladyhaha:Β Hype aint dying girl.

I never look at charts/numbers.Β 
I just thought it weird that it’s never talked about here or on the radio!

lastpopicon
31 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

The names of the songs gave been leaked?Β 

This is what the streets are saying, beware of spoilers y'allΒ 

Spoiler

Shadow of the Night

Abracadabra

Girlfriend

Notorious Being

The melody that you choose can rescue you