'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

Lara Croft

Thinking about the mustang snippet, does anybody think it could be an interlude? It’s pacing doesn’t make seem like a typical track.

Either that or it sounds like it could accompany some visuals? Like possibly an album film? 

I know it sounds delulu, but maybe it’s plausible?

Edited by Lara Croft
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
11 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

The fact that Gaga and her team have supposedly once again scrapped/ changed plans last minute is so frustrating. 
Like can they never create a plan and stick to it?

Releasing the teaser on the Chromatica Ball film and then deciding to change direction afterwards seems so unprofessional  :saladga:

Hear me out, Im always here to bash Gaga's team awful work but you dont have any backup to this info. She might release DITS as the lead or she could've just teased it like she teased Abracadabra or Notorious Being, 'cause she liked them. She cant change directions on an album she worked for months just 3 months prior to show new snippets.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 1

HelloHangoverz
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I posted Notorious and Abracadabra Paris snippets on Twitter weeks ago, UMG just got it deleted for copyrights :huntyga:

WHAT!!!!! Did they give you the official titles in the copyright notice? If not, email them and ask for them! You are entitled to that info!

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

River
8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I posted Notorious and Abracadabra Paris snippets on Twitter weeks ago, UMG just got it deleted for copyrights :huntyga:

post the titles :party:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Yandere

The titles are Shadow of the Night, Notorious Being and Abracadabra

just read it

Edited by Yandere
@carminemorriello
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, River said:

post the titles :party:

No title mentionned just : Media not displayed. 'This media has been removed in report from the copyright holder'

• Sad 1

River
Just now, monketsharona said:

No title mentionned just : Media not displayed. 'This media has been removed in report from the copyright holder'

It should be written in the email that they will send u :cryga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Gohan
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I don't think Twitter/X shows the title of copyrighted material, just YouTube or Shazam as far as I remember :partysick:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Darcklighter22
6 hours ago, rafaelgherardi said:

20+ pages in 24 hours, what happened hahaha

Snippets for anything LG7 got taken down but that's about it. Media outlets are teasing her comeback like vogue and YouTube

Gohan

I have a feeling DITS was just a taste of the most commercial song from the album, thus why it was featured at the end of TCBF, I know it sounds obvious... but also I don't think they knew about the lead single back then. That's a different story now because something feels so imminent we can all feel it :legend:

Gohan

Oh and also weren't there rumors about the label "planting seeds" like leaking info to insiders, media outlets reporting on the album/comeback? That Vogue article doesn't seem random at all, more likely on purpose by her team.

monketsharona
18 minutes ago, Gohan said:

I don't think Twitter/X shows the title of copyrighted material, just YouTube or Shazam as far as I remember :partysick:

Yep no mail received just the notification of the media being deleted for copyrights

• Shook 1

lastpopicon

i don't want any more leaked names and snippets, soon we'll have the full track list :cryga: it's even worse coz we don't know what's actually real or not since the label is apparently "planting seeds" :saladga: this is evil, please miss gags do smth :kry:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1