'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
opinion

LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

chewing on pearls

also thinking... it would be a little odd for her to release soon considering they're setting up all these DWAS pop-ups around the world. if the 2024 hype is real, I'm guessing they'll ride the DWAS wave until after Joker is released. but then again, I don't think she would release late october because of the proximity to the election. who knows!! just so excited to be SO EXCITED for this new era...Β 

also, my close friend and fellow crazed monster patrick and i used to do the short-lived show "glitter and grease" on youtube where we talked about Gaga looks. we have a new and improved project coming soon so follow us on insta @chewing__pearls for updates xoxoxox

highwithenemy
1 hour ago, rafaelgherardi said:

20+ pages in 24 hours, what happened hahaha

literally nothing😭

Tell my mama it's bad karma, I just killed a man.
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

PartySick
1 hour ago, SharkmanthaC said:

That took you long enough to say something. :ladyhaha:

He just did it to see how you'd react.Β 

Did he now :sure:

I saw it at like 3am, I didn't wanna respond 'cause I didn't know if he mutes his phone at a certain time like you do :bradley:

Β 

tyler k

ppl arguing about Chromatica & sharing bad takesΒ :awkney:

like i asked - can we please keep this to LG7 lolΒ 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic

@BabylonHookerΒ made their return to tell us LG7 is imminent, after the Haus of Delusion already spilled last weekendΒ :anveeroy:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Snorlax
3 hours ago, Mr Oak said:

Who even comes up with these bad lyrics:ladyhaha:Β They're not even trying hard enough to fool us anymore, they know we're desperate:franminervini:

Keep my dolls inside diamond boxes

Save them 'til I know I'm gon' drop this front

I've built around me, oasis

Paradise is in my hand

Β 

:stalkga:

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Yandere

You guys the new Girlfriend snippet, that sounds more like the intro of the song, isn’t making me sleep (not talking about the extended awful chorus that I pray it’s AI)

I love it, I want it that way and I hope it’s gon be taken down cause if not I’ll be mad OMG

@carminemorriello
  • Shook 1

Idaius
11 minutes ago, Yandere said:

You guys the new Girlfriend snippet, that sounds more like the intro of the song, isn’t making me sleep (not talking about the extended awful chorus that I pray it’s AI)

I love it, I want it that way and I hope it’s gon be taken down cause if not I’ll be mad OMG

Came here to talk about this. The intro snippet is brilliant. Idk yall but a release feels imminent - like sooner than we all expected. This week, maybe next? The way she commented β€œnew music very VERY soon” to someone on TikTok, the Vogue post, rumors of SNL, Universal Music filing the publishing on the songs……. I have a feeling September is gonna be wild, but one source who’s been correct a lot lately has said August…. Meaning Friday? I’m buggin 🀣

• YAAAS 1

Hennycomb
6 minutes ago, Idaius said:

Came here to talk about this. The intro snippet is brilliant. Idk yall but a release feels imminent - like sooner than we all expected. This week, maybe next? The way she commented β€œnew music very VERY soon” to someone on TikTok, the Vogue post, rumors of SNL, Universal Music filing the publishing on the songs……. I have a feeling September is gonna be wild, but one source who’s been correct a lot lately has said August…. Meaning Friday? I’m buggin 🀣

Wait wait wait elaborate on this TikTok comment about new music very soon. I haven't seen it I want it where is itΒ 

• Like 1

EvilBunny
1 minute ago, Hennycomb said:

Wait wait wait elaborate on this TikTok comment about new music very soon. I haven't seen it I want it where is itΒ 

This comment was an edit some fan started to spread on twitterΒ 

• Shook 2
  • Sad 1

Idaius
6 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

It’s been circulating on instagram and twitter - she was commenting to someone today and said something like don’t worry β€œnew music very VERY soon” and then had some sort of magic or magic wand emoji afterΒ 

of course now I can’t find it again grr

Edited by Idaius

Hennycomb
34 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

Keep my dolls inside diamond boxes

Save them 'til I know I'm gon' drop this front

I've built around me, oasis

Paradise is in my hand

Β 

:stalkga:

WAIT I criticized chromatica a lot today but I gotta give credit where it's due and now I'll do the opposite. I like the metaphor and I always loved the prosody of that part of the song. The way the syllables are laid into the rhythm and the choice of words. I love songs that describe things that don't make sense objectively, I think I'm used to it because Brazilian music does it a lot. What the hell are dolls in diamond boxes? What does that have to with building a oasis? Paradise in your hands? That doesn't make sense until she explains it and I'm here for it. It would be even better if she hadn't even explained and left us in the dark. I find that part amazing and poetic and I wish she writes more lyrics like this in the future.

Edited by Hennycomb