'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

Phoenix Rises
2 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Singer, actor, brand founder (and much more) Lady Gaga has thrown up her version of The Bat-Signal for all of Instagram to see: a beauty makeover.

Just last month, the star opened the 2024 Olympics in Paris, performing an ode to Zizi Jeanmaire. Her beauty look leaned into her classic look for the evening: platinum blonde hair by Frederic Aspiras and a classic red lip, Haus Labs swiped by Sarah Tanno, of course.

Almost exactly a month later, the star is somewhere sunny with a much darker look—Aspiras took her hair to the cusp of black (and bleached her brows at the same time, perhaps). It's a total vibe shift from the classic, jazzy beauty Gaga has been giving us as she wrapped up her Vegas residency.

Doesn't really reveal anything. 

Thank you also! :hug: The last line got me "unless she has something up her sleeve' . Yeah she's def shot a cover with Nick Night or Steven Klein . :vegas:

spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!
  • Like 3

ARTPOPistah
14 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I need to make a formal announcement Im sorry!

Something was wrong with our screen recording software so unfortunately, there is no usable version of the podcast from Saturday :messga: I'm devastated tbh.

GOOD NEWS, is we have since resolved the issue and will be having ANOTHER live podcast this upcoming Saturday Aug 30th at 12p PT. in our discord server!

Thanks for the answer! Is there any chance you'll be livestreaming on YouTube too? Don't even know what discord is:laughga:

I used to follow each episode on Spotify too. So sad you moved to another platform

Edited by ARTPOPistah
  • Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
16 hours ago, Levine said:

Son the song with huge chorus is another one? What did she create, an album full of HITS? omggggg

Tbh she changes things so frequently (as we know after stanning her 15y) that it's unclear but here's the timetable I have based on what I've received:

- Aug 6th: "Garden of Eden" is not the lead and also not the title of the song

- Aug 16: Lead described as "TFM but unsafe. “Crazier” I think that’s the right word."

- Aug 18: Lead is continued to be described as having "explosive chorus and many layers and ad-libs. Catchy and definitely a song she would've released early in her career. Not generic or commercial at all, lots of monster references"
- Aug 26: DITS (song at end of CBF) was originally the lead but when plans changed in June, they changed the album direction and the lead

So to me, the Girlfriend snippet doesn't match those descriptions at all. Let's manifest Abra :giveup:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Heygirl22
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Tbh she changes things so frequently (as we know after stanning her 15y) that it's unclear but here's the timetable I have based on what I've received:

- Aug 16: Lead described as "TFM but unsafe. “Crazier” I think that’s the right word."

- Aug 18: Lead is continued to be described as having "explosive chorus and many layers and ad-libs. Catchy and definitely a song she would've released early in her career. Not generic or commercial at all, lots of monster references"
- Aug 26: DITS (song at end of CBF) was originally the lead but when plans changed in June, they changed the album direction and the lead

So to me, the Girlfriend snippet doesn't match those descriptions at all. Let's manifest Abra :giveup:

Wait I hope this doesn’t mean they scrapped DITS 

I really want to hear the full version 

gerrygaga

That Vogue article saying "Something BIG" with Gaga only captioning it with a single rose emoji.

Oh Aug. 30. I want it. :awesome:

• YAAAS 2

BlingNotTheMusic
7 minutes ago, ARTPOPistah said:

Thanks for the answer! Is there any chance you'll be livestreaming on YouTube too? Don't even know what discord is:laughga:

I used to follow each episode on Spotify too. So sad you moved to another platform

Not livestreaming on YouTube but the video will be uploaded later.

We will be back to Spotify and the normal podcast format soon!

Discord is basically chat rooms with options for voice, video, and screensharing. We are livestreaming there and our members get to watch and chat along, we always address their comments and questions along the way <3

• Love 1

gerrygaga
3 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Yes pls. Abracadabra or if there is a better song with Magic theme in it.

- #1 Abracadabra stan

• YAAAS 4

ARTPOPe

Need that Abracadabra snippet to be real so badly :nooo::nooo::nooo:

Stream The Love Invention

BlingNotTheMusic
12 hours ago, BabylonHooker said:

hello 

just got a confirmation from Universal Music Group

Gaga IS COMING. LEAD SINGLE IS IMMINENT :excited: 

Have you been listening to the Haus of Delusion podcast? :brat:

• LMAO 3

Hennycomb

I agree that being negative when something is just released is boring. But well constructed opinions on a half-decade old album ignites such a fuzz? Weird :ohwell: 

Anyway stream chromatica :vegas:

EvilBunny
9 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Do you think an album release with no lead single is possible? I would love that so much 

• Like 2

Hennycomb
8 minutes ago, gerrygaga said:

That Vogue article saying "Something BIG" with Gaga only captioning it with a single rose emoji.

Oh Aug. 30. I want it. :awesome:

Thinking about how she just put out a TikTok saying she is fantasizing about releasing all her music all at once. Then Vogue making an article just because of a selfie, ending with "something is coming". And EVERYONE just dismissing the possibility of a surprise release entirely is so funny cause this fan base normally jumps at ANY conclusion. It really looks like they're prepping the soil for a surprise release and nobody believes it. Or maybe I'm the crazy one :enigma:

• Shook 1

Starmie25
17 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

It is real though. She literally played it to us herself :huntyga:

• LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

Sexxx
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

the one Gaga herself played? :laughga: