opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 minute ago, vanus said:

See you when abracadabra comes out, far goat  :ororomunroe:

I'll gladly be proven wrong :icant:

I want to like Gaga's music so much 'cause she's been an integral part of my life for a decade now. I help run her fan site ffs :air:

So Gar is free to shut me up any time she wants :cheeky:

• Like 1

NATAH
1 hour ago, Heygirl22 said:

Sorry to go on but the visuals were so fun like the tribes/symbols it was like a video game lots of fun and the best merch I went off on the merch 

im sorry but chromatica is top tier for me 

Happy Little Women GIF by TV One

stupid love is literally such a good and fun video, the iphone camera lets it down lighting wise in some parts but most of it actually looks recorded on regular professional cameras and nobody cared until it was announced to be recorded on iphone and it's so vexing seeing people trash the whole thing just because they tried something different :traumatica:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Reality
29 minutes ago, tyler k said:

hi can we stop with the Chromatica slander???? :interestinga:

this is the LG7 hype thread thx

now how do we feel about thissss

Vogue Magazine reposting her selfie https://www.instagram.com/p/C_L9idYpuLF/ 

and the caption reads:

"Singer, actor, brand founder (and much more) @LadyGaga has thrown up her version of The Bat-Signal for all of Instagram to see: a beauty makeover. It’s a total vibe shift from the classic, jazzy beauty Gaga has been giving us as she wrapped up her Vegas residency. Tap the link in bio to see what message the star is signaling with her new makeover."

starting to think that rumored Vogue X Steven Klein shoot is real omg 

I was about to post about this, so thankfully I read this thread before I did lol

When I was scrolling through Insta, I had to do a double take on this one because I thought it was strange that Vogue would post about/create an article about such a simple selfie from Gaga, but it'd make sense if they were preparing for something bigger (e.g., a photoshoot). What's the rumor about the Vogue x Klein shoot though? I've never heard of that.

🃏🖤👹
  • YAAAS 1

PartySick
5 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

If I'm being honest, it happened the same to me but inverted, when it was released I had those reactions and then it quickly shifted to hype and love, so I listened to the album a lot in the beginning cause it was new Gaga music, but nowadays I go back to it once a year. If she went more underground house it would've been way better (I looooove house) but she went for radio house. A miss. It's like you love CINTHIE, Huxley, Dusky etc. and someone makes you listen to Calvin Harris and David Guetta. Very disappointing for a house fan.

I think this is the thing that strikes me the most.

I'm not a house guy but I do listen to pretty much every genre. I saw Janet Jackson in July (best show ever, highly recommended) so I've been absolutely pounding her music. Can't wait to see my Spotify wrapped this year :icant:

Her music, hip-hop, 90s rap, rnb, and new jack swing in general has been my lifeblood this year and the absolute complexity of some of these songs is astounding.

There's a Biggie song, "Things Done Changed", that samples FIVE different songs and ties them all together intelligently with immaculate production and the contrasts between some sounds mesh so well, it's insane. The care that goes into crafting these masterpieces is amazing.

Anyway, I listen to these songs for months then I play something from Chromatica and I'm left sitting there like "...this used to slay me? :alsemanche:"

WHICH SUCKS :messga: Joanne still sounds perfect to me. Her jazz work is fantastic. A lot of the songs on ASIB's soundtrack get me and I'm sure I'll love the Joker music. But her pop just does not click with me anymore :noparty:

Anyway, lemme bolt before I get attacked :icant: this is all 95% a "my tastes have changed" thing but that 5%...I hope she lost Bloodclot's number when making LG7 :pray:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

SHALLOW
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

:messga: Joanne still sounds perfect to me. Her jazz work is fantastic. A lot of the songs on ASIB's soundtrack get me and I'm sure I'll love the Joker music. But her pop just does not click with me anymore :noparty:

I kinda feel like this too sometimes. Maybe cause Pop ages faster? Many songs on Joanne and ASIB are just timeless. 

• Love 1

Rocketno10
10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I think this is the thing that strikes me the most.

I'm not a house guy but I do listen to pretty much every genre. I saw Janet Jackson in July (best show ever, highly recommended) so I've been absolutely pounding her music. Can't wait to see my Spotify wrapped this year :icant:

Her music, hip-hop, 90s rap, rnb, and new jack swing in general has been my lifeblood this year and the absolute complexity of some of these songs is astounding.

There's a Biggie song, "Things Done Changed", that samples FIVE different songs and ties them all together intelligently with immaculate production and the contrasts between some sounds mesh so well, it's insane. The care that goes into crafting these masterpieces is amazing.

Anyway, I listen to these songs for months then I play something from Chromatica and I'm left sitting there like "...this used to slay me? :alsemanche:"

WHICH SUCKS :messga: Joanne still sounds perfect to me. Her jazz work is fantastic. A lot of the songs on ASIB's soundtrack get me and I'm sure I'll love the Joker music. But her pop just does not click with me anymore :noparty:

Anyway, lemme bolt before I get attacked :icant: this is all 95% a "my tastes have changed" thing but that 5%...I hope she lost Bloodclot's number when making LG7 :pray:

nah, I love seriously love every single one of her album besides… welp it doesn’t matter because Lg7 is almost here and ALL the snippets sound good to me! Excited! Chuuu chuuuu

• Love 1

tyler k
14 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Some of y'alls Chromatica opinions ruining my night tbh :alsemanche:

that's why im like can yall zip it lol :selena:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Thanks 2

vanus
5 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I kinda feel like this too sometimes. Maybe cause Pop ages faster? Many songs on Joanne and ASIB are just timeless. 

Timelessly boring :lolly:

imma cut a bitch
  • Sad 1

ChicaSkas
46 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Never!

Not until pop stans understand music that goes "BURSGHBURSGHBURSGHBURSGH" is annoying and if LG7 has ANY of it @ChicaSkas and I will be visiting Gaga's house again :grr:

Probably to cry :franminervini:

Her Jabbacam is too scary, I'll drop you off :pole:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Heygirl22
2 minutes ago, tyler k said:

that's why im like can yall zip it lol :selena:

That’s it im streaming Chromatica 

strut it out !!!

Miss Juicy Little Women GIF by TV One

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

PartySick
1 minute ago, Heygirl22 said: