'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

A Very Gaga Holida
1 minute ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Chromatica literally has some of her most insightful lyricism, just look at 911 (let's all ignore Plastic Doll ok? :koons:)

I can ignore Plastic Doll, but not Stupid Love, Rain On Me, Fun Tonight (oh my), Sour Candy, Enigma and Love Me Right but I jist know LG7 is gonna be that bitch so bring it on :rockstar:

lastpopicon
9 minutes ago, LastNight said:

That TikTok snippet is so fake come on guys. It’s this era’s ma ma pa pa pa / fake Frankensteined. It’s probably the same creator too, it sounds like their writing style. 

I'm usually very skeptic with snippets, I just fully trust 3: GF, Notorious being, Abracadabra.

But I can't deny that I really like the ABBA snippet, giving DITD from the 70's... :messga: 

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Thanks 2

Anderson123
30 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Chromatica sounds like that too, with 2019 AI :ladyhaha:

That's funny.

fight-mad.gif

• LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Gabi001

Tik tok snippet sounds like retro russian wedding party song and I love it :tony:

I'm not having fun tonight.
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

tyler k
9 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

I'm usually very skeptic with snippets, I just fully trust 3: GF, Notorious being, Abracadabra.

But I can't deny that I really like the ABBA snippet, giving DITD from the 70's... :messga: 

i adore that ABBA-influenced sinppet... the harmonies are GORGEOUS 

but streets are saying its AI:deadbanana:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Cameltoe Chariot
23 minutes ago, LastNight said:

That TikTok snippet is so fake come on guys. It’s this era’s ma ma pa pa pa / fake Frankensteined. It’s probably the same creator too, it sounds like their writing style. 

They're all run on sentences and use such cliched metaphors and corny mall goth phrases :alsemanche: Gaga is a fantastic lyricist with a very distinct style and these "snippets" are not it in the slightest :awkney:

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

They're all run on sentences and use such cliched metaphors and corny mall goth phrases :alsemanche: Gaga is a fantastic lyricist with a very distinct style and these "snippets" are not it in the slightest :awkney:

Girlfriend is :patrizia:

I’m not real, I’m theatre.

Cameltoe Chariot
4 minutes ago, RBL said:

Girlfriend is :patrizia:

Maybe a TINY snippet of that is real, but there's no way the longer ones are legit.

Unless it's a full song I don't even entertain it anymore - posting a distorted clip of something is just as legally damning as posting the whole song, and with the tech and access of today it makes no sense that someone would only acquire a muffled 10 second clip that sounds like it was recorded on a razr phone.

The days of real "leaks" are over now that losers can just generate sh*t in AI :alsemanche:

• Like 1

lastpopicon
10 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

The lyrics are honestly fine, i think y'all overanalyzing :happy:

i actually think the lyrics match the theme I think LG7 is going for, I mean she keeps talking about hell and lyrics reference "In the city where desire runs deep" & "dance through the fire", and the rest of the lyrics are... fine honestly. Besides, this is only a small snippet.

If anything, i'm skeptic because the snippet hasn't been taken down like others :enigma: 

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Thanks 1

getbehindmybarrier

Certainly no one in this forum would over do the **** yzing?

Forgive me my spacebar has been on the fritz.

• LMAO 3

Cameltoe Chariot
4 minutes ago, getbehindmybarrier said:

Certainly no one in this forum would over do the **** yzing?

Forgive me my spacebar has been on the fritz.

omg **** is censored on GGD???

MODS???????? ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS BLATANT HOMOPHOBIA?!?!?!?!?!

@River @SharkmanthaC@PartySick

:cheeky:

southpaw773
42 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Chromatica literally has some of her most insightful lyricism, just look at 911 (let's all ignore Plastic Doll ok? :koons:)

I like Plastic Doll for some reason 

• Love 3

PartySick
1 minute ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

omg **** is censored on GGD???

MODS???????? ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS BLATANT HOMOPHOBIA?!?!?!?!?!

@River @SharkmanthaC@PartySick

:cheeky:

I can't even tell what word you're trying to use :kry:

OH! An*l :icant: yes :icant:

Analysing actually used to get censored as well until @Didymus got Admin to fix it.

I can remember that from probably 8+ years ago but God forbid I remember anything useful :neyde:

• LMAO 5
  • Love 1