💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

River

the more I listen to the HQ snippet the more I think that it's not Gaga singing there.

Voice is similar, but if you compare it to Chromatica and DWAS, which has her most recent voice, it's just not her.

The song kinda reminds me of a Circus-era Britney song, like Mannequin or Phonography

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 3

HelloHangoverz
Just now, River said:

the more I listen to the HQ snippet the more I think that it's not Gaga singing there.

Voice is similar, but if you compare it to Chromatica and DWAS, which has her most recent voice, it's just not her.

The song kinda reminds me of a Circus-era Britney song, like Mannequin or Phonography

the lq snippet sounded like it goes hard whereas this hq one is a lot more gentle/softer 

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 1

River
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

the lq snippet sounded like it goes hard whereas this hq one is a lot more gentle/softer 

yeah exactly

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

madmagical6

Is it true what people are saying on twitter that it was posted on D*Ree ages ago,? Is it actually AI this whole time? If it is AI I'm actually really surprised 

Mr Oak
9 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Same thing happened with the Hey Girl alexa leak:bradley:

atemybrain

I hope this higher quality version is a demo and that the final version has more of the pop/rock instrumental the lower quality snippet from a few months ago had. This version doesn't seem to fit the soundscape of the other songs she has teased tbh. 

• Like 1

zerojk
1 minute ago, atemybrain said:

I hope this higher quality version is a demo and that the final version has more of the pop/rock instrumental the lower quality snippet from a few months ago had. This version doesn't seem to fit the soundscape of the other songs she has teased tbh. 

I think we cannot tell just for those seconds, the song may have different layers or explode as it progresses.

If you heard the first seconds of "Marry the night" for instance, you would never guess how explosive it finishes at the end

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

atemybrain
Just now, zerojk said:

I think we cannot tell just for those seconds, the song may have different layers or explode as it progresses.

If you heard the first seconds of "Marry the night" for instance, you would never guess how explosive it finishes at the end

Valid point

Grim
40 minutes ago, GraphicModernGirl said:

well you guys hated Stupid Love when it leaked, you convinced yourselves that it was a demo and it was the finished song and to top it all off, the lead single. But, there were waaay better songs on the album. So maybe give this Gilfriend thing a chance and don't start complaining so soon lol

I'm not laughing at the song, I'm laughing at the description that's the polar opposite to how the song actually sounds like, sorry English is not my native language

I'm probably wrong

Darcklighter22
1 hour ago, Enceladus said:

But not in HQ? :oprah:

:bionic: 

Yes it has but some where gatekeeping 

atemybrain
1 hour ago, atemybrain said:

I take it back lol. I listened with headphones, and it sounds HEAVENLY. It’s giving grimey Nelly Furtado Maneater vibes. 

Edited by atemybrain
  • YAAAS 1

63grekke
48 minutes ago, atemybrain said:

It’s giving grimey Nelly Furtado Maneater vibes. 

unfortunately. that style of music is so bad...

thankfully Gaga's catchy chorus melody saves it cuz....

• Sad 1

SpiritBunny

Good night sisters hopefully when I awake Gaga will have announced it and we can finally find happiness in this dark world. 

• YAAAS 1

BELLYACHE
9 minutes ago, Heygirl22 said:

Soooo…………

we counting down for 9am tomorrow 

200.gif

Okay mommy

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1