OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

Starmie25

I called it months ago, but I think it'll be a similar announcement to ARTPOP/Applauseย :vegas:

• YAAAS 1

River
6 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

I called it months ago, but I think it'll be a similar announcement to ARTPOP/Applauseย :vegas:

prove it :patrizia:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

monketsharona
6 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

The only problem with releasing LG7โ€™s lead single soon is that it may suffer a bit from DWASโ€™s huge popularityย 

I feel like DWAS and Joker success will help it a lot more than if she was just releasing a solo song out of nowhere with no real hype and anticipation tbh

DWAS is a stand alone in success, she doesn't have to focus that much on this except for the Grammys time

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 7

RickMonster98

Why are we so sure LG7 is happening soon? DWAS has just been released and it is smashing , i cant see the album being released before oct/nov, even after this tiktok:enigma:

• Like 1

Cameltoe Chariot
13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I feel like DWAS and Joker success will help it a lot more than if she was just releasing a solo song out of nowhere with no real hype and anticipation tbh

DWAS is a stand alone in success, she will doesn't have to gnfocus that much on this except for the Grammys time

Thisย :iamfair:

• Thanks 1

scheisseJK
8 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

Why are we so sure LG7 is happening soon? DWAS has just been released and it is smashing , i cant see the album being released before oct/nov, even after this tiktok:enigma:

so embrace yourself cause next few weeks gonna beโ€ฆ

DWIS smashing

lg7 lead smashing

joker movie smashing

joker soundtrack smashing

and finally lg7 smashingย 

Surprised Cat GIF

Edited by scheisseJK
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 6

Yandere

Youโ€™re overanalyzing and my mind is going places THEN who cares if DWAS prevents the LG7 single from reaching #1ย :ladyhaha:ย they can coexist and rationally itโ€™s just a song you select on a playlist why should it prevent people from checking the actual album

(I know it can be confusing someone could believe DWAS was a sort of first single in their detached gp mind)

Joker and the album together? I mean people can go to the cinema and listen to music at once weโ€™re humans weโ€™re capable of multitasking

(It has to be maybe in a different week just not to overlap posts or stories but again, ooook)

I MEAN she teased the album she painted her hair black itโ€™s happening and in my guts I feel LG7 will be for the fans in any case she never pleased mainstream stuff if not with Chromatica a bit but okkkk I donโ€™t think she will mind all the stuff weโ€™re making up.ย If there was a real big delay then she would have posted the โ€œIโ€™m devastated somethingโ€ but she didnโ€™t so get ready

ย 

While I was writing this I realized we couldโ€™ve been a little traumatized by the past and weโ€™re scared sheโ€™ll be scrapping or postponing but I mean, letโ€™s be rational itโ€™s really happening:cheeky:

Edited by Yandere
@carminemorriello
  • Thanks 2

River
24 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

DWIS smashing

Die When I Smile?:poot:

• LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1

RetroPhysico

It's SO BAFFLING to me that we don't know anything about LG7 save for some snippets that she, herself, leaked. I'M SO EXCITED. It's SO CLOSE I CAN SMELL IT.ย :messga:

• YAAAS 2

SHALLOW
6 hours ago, gabre said:

GVx13-G2-Wc-AABq74.jpgScreenshot-20240824-212054.pngScreenshot-20240824-210919-1.png

thinking about it again... will Polachek really be a collaborator?

I knew i had seen that dress before!!

• Shook 2

Starmie25
1 hour ago, RickMonster98 said:

We are in the streaming age. So many artists getting big success with multiple tracks due to tiktok, spotify etc. It's Gaga turn next (maybe)ย :bradley:

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 2

River

I could be your mod mod mod mod mod but would you ban me for the world world world :hor:

• LMAO 2

lastpopicon
12 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

We are in the streaming age. So many artists getting big success with multiple tracks due to tiktok, spotify etc. It's Gaga turn next (maybe)ย :bradley:

if her BTW success on TikTok is anything to go by, she's about to take over the worldย :bradley:ย 

The melody that you choose can rescue you

Levine

Watch interscope telling radio to stop playing DWAS and payoling for her new singleย 

IMG_5885.thumb.gif.84e47b72e08ebaf8e8894