'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

Starmie25
9 hours ago, chewing on pearls said:

at the CBTF premiere she referenced "the art of intensity", and in many ways, I think all of her albums have touched on this concept.Β 

I truly feel Chromatica Ball was like a "returning to the start to defeat the final boss" aka the museum of brutality. Kind of smart and symbolic all in one.

You can tell that tour was a huge stepping stone for Gaga in moving forward in her life again.Β :tony:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

lastpopicon
3 hours ago, gerrygaga said:

a new tiktok with black hair.

I can feel LG7 is around the cornerΒ :excited2: she wouldn't keep teasing the black hair otherwiseΒ :messga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 2

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

I can feel LG7 is around the cornerΒ :excited2: she wouldn't keep teasing the black hair otherwiseΒ :messga:

Friday The 13Th 80S GIF

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 3

3 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

exactly. we do not have a chance for Aug. 30? It's the last day for the grammys/grammy deadline, the last 9 days of this month are so important.

lastpopicon
35 minutes ago, gerrygaga said:

exactly. we do not have a chance for Aug. 30? It's the last day for the grammys/grammy deadline, the last 9 days of this month are so important.

I'm guessing, EitherΒ Aug. 30 or early September, friday the 13th would a great day to drop, seems like something she'd doΒ :partysick:Β 

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 1

princedeeblebleble
1 hour ago, gerrygaga said:

Honestly I think she's avoiding this years Grammies with LG7 considering there's so many big albums and eras that had the whole year to do create a cultural impact. Its also probably why they released such a gramy and gp griendly single right now so they'll be nominated and that she can preform new material at the gramies next year πŸ€“

• Like 6

Schizophonic

i thinks she avoids that on purpose. and thats a good thing because she might wants to keep the album era alive through 2025

princedeeblebleble

Honestly I think she's avoiding this years Grammies with LG7 considering there's so many big albums and eras that had the whole year to do create a cultural impact. Its also probably why they released such a gramy and gp griendly single right now so they'll be nominated and that she can preform new material at the gramies next year πŸ€“

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!