'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22
31 minutes ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

Future Nostalgia rollout was similar to this one, the lead came out in November 2019, 2nd single in January 2020 and the album was scheduled to be released in the first week of April 2020 (but they rushed it to the last week of March because of the leaks) so I think the lead of LG7 could actually come this year and the album in Q1 of 2025.

True. I mean id be ok with a Q1 Album release as long as the lead is out this year. I just can't see her not putting something out for another 4 months. Yes also including DWAS.

plane jane

okay, but I need Interscope to go full on Taylor, like

a remixes EP (instrumental, isolated vocals, acapella idc), limited signed copies, vinyls

I want Gaga and Bruno to get that number one single!!! c’mon now! 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

A Very Gaga Holida

The video has over 4 million views in just 17 hours. It’s looking good right now.

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

julz

The GP is eating it :bradley: all positive comments, ive been watching reacts and they definitely didnt expect this collab of the decade.

• Love 6
  • Shook 1

A Very Gaga Holida

My village is hosting a huge night party right now (it’s 2AM) and from inside my house I could hear them playing both Bruno AND Gaga’s Super Bowl playlists, but not DWAS :cryga: Too slow, they don’t play ballads but I wish I could experience hearing it loud from far away (over 1km) if that makes sense

Edit : oh and the GP SCREAMED at the end of Bad Romance

Edited by A Very Gaga Holida
  • YAAAS 1

Lextyr97

I just made this bar I’m at play DWAS :ohwell: and it was amazing :ohwell: I did my part- did yall? :ohwell: didn’t think so :ohwell: stream it, buy it, watch the video :ohwell: tell your grandparents about it :ohwell:

• YAAAS 5

Hennycomb
3 hours ago, julz said:

The GP is eating it :bradley: all positive comments, ive been watching reacts and they definitely didnt expect this collab of the decade.

I sent the song to my sister who doesn't like PopGa and she said "what a surprising collaboration" and she loved the song.

This song can get huge if it finds it's way in the overflowing sea of algorithmically personalized information in everyone's phones. 

Hennycomb
16 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

stream it, buy it, watch the video :ohwell: tell your grandparents about it :ohwell:

and get all up in it
Wear 'em, post 'em, might remix it

Billie Eilish Flirt GIF by Taimi

• LMAO 1

Noir

Is it likely it’ll achieve 5m views in 24 hours on YouTube? 

Nessun Dorma

I just noticed Gaga gained 100.000 followers on instagram today! 

find your freedom in the music
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

southpaw773

And to think a week ago or so we heard some random rumors then the posts on social and then suddenly we have a music video and song. Perhaps her next could come out of left field too (although may be a while for this to ride the wave).
They only announced it yesterday.  

• Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet

not related do DWAS, but I would love if Gaga did something like this for LG7

Where she breaks down the biggest tracks' genesis and performs them 

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!