LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
8 hours ago, Freud said:

I found it!

seems like an insider/monster from the premiere

"Chromatica Ball Film interviews that will be out in June"? :noparty: We lost

What else is there to say about the concert film? Why more interviews? This is so confusing to me...

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2

Chlorine

Remember when Beyoncé teased new music with a surprise superbowl ad and the music was out that night? :traumatica:

🖤🖤🖤
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

Plastic Flower
Just now, Chlorine Sevigny said:

Remember when Beyoncé teased new music with a surprise superbowl ad and the music was out that night? :traumatica:

Don't remind me  :traumatica:

Drop it
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Tinnitus15

Mark Romanek followed Gaga and Bobby on ig Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

southpaw773
34 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

"Chromatica Ball Film interviews that will be out in June"? :noparty: We lost

What else is there to say about the concert film? Why more interviews? This is so confusing to me...

Perhaps she has interviews to add buzz to the promo she is doing for the film still …. and buzz for some music announcements too!  

Leoj305

It’s happening in June for sure , can’t just let the film hype and her catalogue shooting up streaming charts go to waste, and high profile interscope artists just dropped new music, strategically it makes sense. 

Stef666
16 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

It’s happening in June for sure , can’t just let the film hype and her catalogue shooting up streaming charts go to waste, and high profile interscope artists just dropped new music, strategically it makes sense. 

Is strategically in the room with us?

*bites my stale Chromatica Oreo after waiting 4 years for my Gaga fortnite skin*

• LMAO 7

MDevacelli

Wondering which brand deals she's securing for this era. Maybe a new Cheetos flavor? :ohwell:

• LMAO 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Chlorine Sevigny said:

This .

This is what we want...

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 1

Stef666

Can't wait for Gaga's shop to update so I can finally order my Shadow Moon jockstrap :staymad:

• YAAAS 2

madmagical6

Am I the only one who has a feeling this song is gonna leak in full before we even get announcement? I really hope it doesn't obviously but hopefully she'll announce next week and drop next Friday.

AndiGaga
43 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

Am I the only one who has a feeling this song is gonna leak in full before we even get announcement? I really hope it doesn't obviously but hopefully she'll announce next week and drop next Friday.

I want the announcement for a release next week soooo bad. If its not coming in the first weeks of June, then i would listen to leaks

• YAAAS 1

James Gibson
2 hours ago, Leoj305 said:

Also it could be some strategy for emmys campaign since voting happens mid june

• Like 1

zerojk
2 hours ago, Leoj305 said:

Logic and Gaga's team don't get along too well sis

• LMAO 1

M i K E Y

FUEL THE TRAIN. A DESIGNER SPILLED

LG7 AUGUST 

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!