'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

Hennycomb
1 minute ago, Stef666 said:

I mean she posted those stories later in the day so we can't really ever tell when she's gonna post

She posts at any time, it's the announcements like the trailer for joker or the trailer for the chroma film that have been consistent (programmed I think)

plane jane

I still have the feeling that both Fortnite festival and TCB Film were meant to be held last February simultaneously, because HBO Max was launched in Latina America this February and that’s why Blade’s source has teased her comeback… aka the announcement at the end of the movie. maybe that tiktok thing truly has changed their plans idk 

just my theory, don’t kill me opp

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

Juanlittlem
Just now, Ororo Munroe said:

Latina

jS-JkOqeuaWnwdfD.jpg

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • LMAO 2

Ultimecia
48 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

I still have the feeling that both Fortnite festival and TCB Film were meant to be held last February simultaneously, because HBO Max was launched in Latina America this February and that’s why Blade’s source has teased her comeback… aka the announcement at the end of the movie. maybe that tiktok thing truly has changed their plans idk 

just my theory, don’t kill me opp

I can see it!

The event description for the CBT bodysuit - as well as the choice to include this specific outfit in itself - never sat well with me :

"The final reward of the Premium Reward Track is the Enigmatic Gaga Outfit! This Outfit features an iconic Lady Gaga ensemble from her Chromatica Ball stadium tour, including a purple bodysuit designed by celebrity designer Nange Magro of Dead Lotus Couture. What you’re seeing is real."

With the french localization even translating this reference to Enigma's lyrics "What you’re seeing is real" to "No, you're not dreaming!" like... :triggered: In no way is this outfit recognizable or iconic to the GP... unless it was meant to be tied in with the release of the CBT maybe... :ohwell:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Shook 2

plane jane
10 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

I can see it!

The event description for the CBT bodysuit - as well as the choice to include this specific outfit in itself - never sat well with me :

"The final reward of the Premium Reward Track is the Enigmatic Gaga Outfit! This Outfit features an iconic Lady Gaga ensemble from her Chromatica Ball stadium tour, including a purple bodysuit designed by celebrity designer Nange Magro of Dead Lotus Couture. What you’re seeing is real."

With the french localization even translating this reference to Enigma's lyrics "What you’re seeing is real" to "No, you're not dreaming!" like... :triggered: In no way is this outfit recognizable or iconic to the GP... unless it was meant to be tied in with the release of the CBT maybe... :ohwell:

so what you're saying is that there were plans to make Enigma a single and release it with TCB film...? :cello2:

• LMAO 3

Ultimecia
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

so what you're saying is that there were plans to make Enigma a single and release it with TCB film...? :cello2:

No :dom:

Oh wait I just realized... This outfit was made "iconic" because of the Nurtec ads now, didn't it... :triggered:

Edited by Ultimecia
Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 5

plane jane
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

No :dom:

Oh wait I just realized... This outfit was made "iconic" because of the Nurtec ads now, didn't it... :triggered:

omg no way :air: 

"the actual patient" bodysuit :heart:

Edited by Ororo Munroe
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1

Stef666

It might be possible she is waiting for the film to be available everywhere before she announces the single. Do we know which countries are still missing it or is the UK the only one?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Opulence

Does anyone feel like the roll out might be delayed bc of the war? The celebrity activism is really amping up this week so I wouldn’t be surprised if new releases get paused out of respect 

BlingNotTheMusic
7 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:

omg no way :air: 

"the actual patient" bodysuit :heart:

@Actual Patient

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 2

Wet Fire

Why do people want her to "acknowledge" the LG7 teaser? It was a teaser, a teaser itself is an acknowledgment of something coming soon. :triggered:

• Like 4

monketsharona
4 hours ago, Ultimecia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Wait... I know them from their adult content... :toofunny:

Yet another confirmation that it's coming in 2024! :ohwell:

Of course it is, there’s still people in the 2025 team ? :ladyhaha:

• YAAAS 1

River
Spoiler

Cookie Monster Shut Up GIF by Sesame Street

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!