Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

adoga

The way all of this reminds me of 2020 and SL announcement. She went on the superbowl, had a show before a superbowl, did some HL posts and Mr S telling us about release during february, almost the same stuff is happening right now. 

I really feel we are close, we just have to be patient, she was literally teasing new music 3 days ago.:haroon:

Btw this is my first post here in a long time, i have been lurking from time to time, but it feels good to be back:vegas:

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Chromamama
31 minutes ago, adoga said:

The way all of this reminds me of 2020 and SL announcement. She went on the superbowl, had a show before a superbowl, did some HL posts and Mr S telling us about release during february, almost the same stuff is happening right now. 

I really feel we are close, we just have to be patient, she was literally teasing new music 3 days ago.:haroon:

Btw this is my first post here in a long time, i have been lurking from time to time, but it feels good to be back:vegas:

But we knew something was coming cause Stupid Love leaked in January, so it was only a matter of time before it was officially released - though the timing imo was off considering every club was playing the leak:air:  Stupid Love could have bee bigger if she released it earlier and moved the era forward in time imo

But I digress... we don't actually know of anything is coming anytime soon, we are just goung with what Blade said and her Studio pics so its a little bit different imo

We'll see but yeah don't want to give up hope, though we don't know for sure if something is coming within the next 2 weeks

Edited by Chromamama

King Targaryen

Lg7 will come out sometime,I hope soon and after that all over again I'm afraid, waiting 4-5 years until Lg8 

I will take what is mine with fire and blood
  • Thanks 1

Chromamama
2 minutes ago, King Targaryen said:

Lg7 will come out sometime,I hope soon and after that all over again I'm afraid, waiting 4-5 years until Lg8 

I hope we DON'T wait 4-5 years :rip:

The wait has only been somewhat bearable because Chromatica was such a solid album from start to finish with a realised tour 2 years after the album, and 2 singles released within the wait period

Edonis

I really hope this era brings CONTENT and is not just a drop and go situation. I'm ok with shorter eras as long as there are things to talk about. I know with chromatica the pandemic started and whatnot, but I really hope her team gives it their all this time around and there's a push for new music. I don't think the hands off approach that's popular in pop music right now can do Gaga any favors.  

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

I really hope this era brings CONTENT and is not just a drop and go situation. I'm ok with shorter eras as long as there are things to talk about. I know with chromatica the pandemic started and whatnot, but I really hope her team gives it their all this time around and there's a push for new music. I don't think the hands off approach that's popular in pop music right now can do Gaga any favors.  

Who's doing hands off rn?

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

King Targaryen
7 minutes ago, Chromamama said:

I hope we DON'T wait 4-5 years :rip:

The wait has only been somewhat bearable because Chromatica was such a solid album from start to finish with a realised tour 2 years after the album, and 2 singles released within the wait period

I hope you're right and it won't become normal to wait so long for an album :saladga:

I will take what is mine with fire and blood
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

G U C C I
8 hours ago, The Z said:

She literally just attended the Super Bowl. She’s there because she wants to be seen. 

Or, Michael is a football fan and wanted to attend so she threw name into a hat to get a few million bucks for a performance to make it worth her time to leave the house and just a plus for them to attend together. Not to be a downer but she could be seen anytime she wanted. I honestly wouldn’t believe an announcement anyway at this point. Until it’s actually streaming on Spotify or visuals are playing on YouTube then I’m not moving lol. 

Edonis
6 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Who's doing hands off rn?

Ariana currently with her new single. But in the past few years you can trace it from Bieber to Drake to Miley with her last album to even Bey doing it with Renaissance act i (kind of). It seems like most popular music acts have been doing the drop and go method for several years now thanks to streaming and tiktok. There are exceptions to the rule, and of course the exceptions stand out, but it's saturated music marketing for too long now lol. 

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, King Targaryen said:

Well if we count joker, we get maybe two albums this year…. And maybe lg7 remixed later as well

• Like 1

HelloHangoverz
1 hour ago, King Targaryen said:

I hope you're right and it won't become normal to wait so long for an album :saladga:

Well the time between albums is getting longer and longer, she's going to have to break that pattern eventually. Tbh I'd really love an album this year, then an album in 2026 before she does any more movies but I doubt that will happen tbh

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)