10 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

IT IS TODAY IT IS TODAY

poc GIF

4 hours and 23 minutes :giveup::vegas::oops::sis::traumatica:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Sherry
11 minutes ago, soularpower said:

People had claimed that but it wasn’t actually, iirc. It was just a photo shoot for a magazine that I think ended up not using it

Nope, Elli Russel himself confirmed that Gaga wanted that to be the concept but he later redesigned the stage and changed the concepts that was later approved by Gaga.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 2

rafaelgherardi
18 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

4 hours and 23 minutes :giveup::vegas::oops::sis::traumatica:

to what exactly? to the time that announcements regularly happen? because if it was a surprise drop it should have happened already, no? :messga:

tylerjs
16 minutes ago, Sherry said:

Nope, Elli Russel himself confirmed that Gaga wanted that to be the concept but he later redesigned the stage and changed the concepts that was later approved by Gaga.

Eli said that, sure. But Gaga’s team specifically said she wrote the concepts and storyline. They said Eli “somehow got involved” with the creative aspect but they directly identified her as creating the Enigma we know today. Even so, it was never for an album at all. 

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Lextyr97
2 minutes ago, rafaelgherardi said:

to what exactly? to the time that announcements regularly happen? because if it was a surprise drop it should have happened already, no? :messga:

Yes to all of it :messga: I’m just keeping the choo choo delulu train moving :giveup:

• Love 1

Gorehound
1 hour ago, soularpower said:

Remember when she posted those b&w pics with the octopus and people were convinced something was coming soon? and then chromatica came two years later and no musical project was even remotely related to the pics :ally:

Ah yes but these are of her in the studio actually working on the next album, not just some random photoshoot :ohwell: so I have hope.

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Thanks 1

Tinnitus15

Also what happened with this guy, who worked with her for TCB visuals, who posted a story saying: February will be interesting. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2

Starmie25
10 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Also what happened with this guy, who worked with her for TCB visuals, who posted a story saying: February will be interesting. 

I was wondering about that too. Maybe he was given the clear since he's part of LG7 visuals? Or maybe TCB release :bradley:

• YAAAS 1

Gorehound

anyway finally some buzz

this site has been bone dry for months

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1

SpiritBunny

If nothing is announced today I officially lose hope of a feb release :traumatica:

• LMAO 1

Gorehound
3 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

If nothing is announced today I officially lose hope of a feb release :traumatica:

lol it's only Feb 9th 🙄

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Thanks 4

Ultimecia

Actual news.

A thread with almost 100 pages.

We are BACK! :vegas:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 1

Ghost Face

I can confirm Gaga is going to be active again later today.

200.gif

It's an honor.
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1

Noah

I think it is interesting how she decided to tease on Instagram again after yesterday. I almost wonder if the Tiktok + IG Posts are to boost the algorithm for the announcement. I know many are like "She can't release that week cause of xyz"... but a Feb 16th Release seems possible to me as well. Yes, Dua Songs chart high, but her usual debuts are fairly week. She's not as frontloaded as Gaga, so there is not really a competition. We also heard Duas Song already, where as with Gaga we have no Idea what to expect. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 8
  • YAAAS 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)