๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Sherry
1 minute ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

Well the album has a dark theme and is definitely coming in Autumn/Halloween season, so it has to be scheduled for October 18th, not earlier (because Joker is being released on the 4th so the promo of the movie will start in september and will end by the second week of october with some things pre-recorded to be released on the next months for the Oscars campaign), and not later (because the label will look for longevity of the album and they can't release it in the end of october or during november because Christmas starts literally on November 1st so the Mariah fenomenon will start by then) and if this is the tentative date for the album and that "6 weeks gap of single and album" theory is true we can expect the lead coming between August 23rd and September 13th BUT it's not likely she will release on September bc the Joker promo will be at full and the Venice Film Festival takes place on that month so, we have August 30th (Cati Perrie is releasing on the 9th, Post Malone on the 16th and Sabrina Carpenter on the 23rd)ย :cheeky:

Little managerย :bradley:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs ๐Ÿฅš

Nite

Local perception of Gaga in 2024 is so weird. I talked to a guy earlier who was like "yeah I like some of her songs, like Bloody Mary and Hold My Hand"ย :poot:

• LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 4

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

they could also use her first single as joker titlesong... like kiss from a rose was for batman... or pray for god the weeknd was for whatever that movies name was....

and they still could have the soundtrack seperatly being the sound from the trailers

From the snippet I doubt LG7 has anything close to Joker musical direction tbhย 

But I feel like a bit part of the Joker songs will be hummed just like in the trailer.