๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Plastic Flower
6 minutes ago, RetroPhysico said:

SICK AND TIRED OF WAKING UPย :saladga:

(without knowing when we'll get LG7)

2025 is ours!ย :brat:ย She's waiting for the 10th anniversary of the original LG5.ย :cheeky:

Drop it
  • LMAO 2

Freud

Not me actually prediciting the theme of LG7 1 month in advance in my video, and giving it the lowest possibility LOL

ย 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

StupidLoveBis

It's just common sense to understand from what she said on Sunday that we shouldn't expect an announcement for the moment...

Hydrangea
11 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

It's just common sense to understand from what she said on Sunday that we shouldn't expect an announcement for the moment...

This is Gaga weโ€™re talking about, we donโ€™t do common sense here. We could be waiting a week or 8 monthsย :staymad:

Iโ€™m a bad friend
  • Like 1

Nite

I'm not expecting her to announce the album rn but another teaser without screams would be nice and doesn't seem impossibleย :lolly:

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Freezie03

To be honest, if nothing is announced in August/September, I don't see anything happening for the rest of the year given the Joker 2 release (unless she decides to announce in December and release in January).

I mean one thing is certain : with the (real) clues we have it has to be an autumn spooky Halloween album. It just has to. This is the only thing that makes sense.ย 

Iโ€™m not real, Iโ€™m theatre.