💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

tylerjs
7 hours ago, Leoj305 said:

“Even if nothing happens tonight i'm glad tonight put to rest all the silly "see you in 2025" nonsense from some members”

oh sorry I was just sleeping, see yall in 2025 tho :sis:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

tylerjs
2 hours ago, Gorehound said:

ok THREE instagram posts in a row all relating to LG7, after months of silence and vague off-the-hand hints.....this definitely feels like something is happening soon.

Remember when she posted those b&w pics with the octopus and people were convinced something was coming soon? and then chromatica came two years later and no musical project was even remotely related to the pics :ally:

palma
13 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Are they trustworthy?? :excited2:

All this sounds gaggy and would potentially decrease the LGBTI+ population across the world due to severe asphyxiation upon the first week of the LG7 lead so... probably not. :sis:

Jokes aside I believe they got some stuff right in the past but no insider is 100% reliable. Most are trolls and there are a few who get some tea (and mix it up with their imagination to hype stuff). I believe this nostradamus person is the latter. 

We can already tell black is the color of this era and she's giving a rocky vibe and that's it for now I think :vegas:

• YAAAS 1

iAstroLeo
19 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

So she has been hinting at LG7 ever since The Chromatica Ball with those flames? :icant: We Stan a mastermind!

tylerjs
18 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

No Way Reaction GIF

• Thanks 1

Starmie25
12 minutes ago, soularpower said:

with the octopus

That was Coachella

Lextyr97
23 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

I love these types of vids going through her eras

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

tylerjs
Just now, Starmie25 said:

That was Coachella

No, it was a photoshoot. The Coachella tentacle interlude was different. This was a photo shoot with a stuffed octopus that people were convinced was the aesthetic of a new album and it turned out to be just that one random shoot

palma
Just now, soularpower said:

No, it was a photoshoot. The Coachella tentacle interlude was different. This was a photo shoot with a stuffed octopus that people were convinced was the aesthetic of a new album and it turned out to be just that one random shoot

I think that was supposed to be the original concept for Enigma, no? :partysick:

Spoiler

Before Bloodpop brainwashed her with video game visuals and personally put the blue Enigma wig on her head to avenge the monsters for the bullying he endured while making Chromatica :traumatica:

• LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25
10 minutes ago, soularpower said:

Oh, right.

Yeah, I'll give you that one haha. I too was convinced it was teasing a new project direction

However, this time around she's clearly hinting at NEW MUSIC since she's posting from a studio, acknowledged LG7 to fans, and we've had a trusted insider with legit connections who confirmed February. :tony: 

• Like 2

tylerjs
1 minute ago, palma said:

I think that was supposed to be the original concept for Enigma, no? :partysick:

Hide contents

Before Bloodpop brainwashed her with video game visuals and personally put the blue Enigma wig on her head to avenge the monsters for the bullying he endured while making Chromatica :traumatica:

People had claimed that but it wasn’t actually, iirc. It was just a photo shoot for a magazine that I think ended up not using it

• Like 2

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)