Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

did Gaga post any studio pics during february-may 2020? i was just wondering if she had finished chromatica before or after she released stupid love

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, OHDH said:

did Gaga post any studio pics during february-may 2020? i was just wondering if she had finished chromatica before or after she released stupid love

Nope, but it was Covid time and there were lockdowns and restrictions so I doubt she would post anything even if she did go to the studio lol

Locked in a basement again?! / I โค๏ธ Teletubby.

ghs
2 minutes ago, OHDH said:

I remember her saying the Chromatica was the first album she finished before releasing the first single. I think they finished the interludes in early February.

ALL her albums were finished on the deadline given by the label, so she was always working on them till the last minute. You can even see her mastering Joanne on the day PI was out.

• Thanks 1

monketsharona

The pictures are definitely old, she was too skinny for this to be recent. Those have late 2023 vibes / very early 2024.

But she also says 'she's working' on this. So yeah basically forget August album release. Not it was still a thing knowing she's not even able to release a song yet.

Fall release the earliestย :thriller:

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, OHDH said:

She finished LG6 shortly after releasing SL. She was still in the studio mixing / mastering in Henson Studio.ย 

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)
monketsharona
3 minutes ago, KindnessPunk said:

Maybe sheโ€™s releasing 2 albums

The best is not expecting anything because you're not ready when she'll release next year an album full of 10 songs barely doing 3 minutes eachย :trollga:

Edited by monketsharona
  • Sad 1

Juanlittlem

@Stefย what do you know, beautiful lady?

Locked in a basement again?! / I โค๏ธ Teletubby.

ghs
19 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The pictures are definitely old, she was too skinny for this to be recent. Those have late 2023 vibes / very early 2024.

But she also says 'she's working' on this. So yeah basically forget August album release. Not it was still a thing knowing she's not even able to release a song yet.

Fall release the earliestย :thriller:

She has bleached eyebrowsโ€ฆso i think the pictures might be from around March/April

• Like 1

danbekim

old picture or not, this post confirms no LG7 for this year!ย 

giphy.gif

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4

Hydrangea

At this point the only thing sheโ€™s releasing anytime soon is the carbon dioxide from her lungsย :classy:

Iโ€™m a bad friend
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

danbekim

Anyways! Joker soundtrack with 26 tracks (including 4 original songs) is still coming out this year!

lady-gaga-rakeitoop.gif

ย 

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

TimotheeChalamet
29 minutes ago, danbekim said:

old picture or not, this post confirms no LG7 for this year!ย 

giphy.gif

How?ย 

Decodekid
5 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

How?ย 

The post isnโ€™t hinting at something coming soon, itโ€™s more of a shut the **** up Iโ€™m aware yโ€™all are expecting this but not nowย :traumatica:

ย 

ย 

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • Thanks 3