LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
On 7/6/2024 at 8:33 PM, BlueFire said:

She’s coming… no lead single 

:partysick:

2 minutes ago, BlueFire said:

She is scheduled to release the album in October 25.

:vegas:

If she aint releasing a lead single and the album is coming in october your concept of coming is... interesting to say the least.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 3

16 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

If she aint releasing a lead single and the album is coming in october your concept of coming is... interesting to say the least.

Gaga taught me :billie:

madmagical6

Thinking about it, if the album isn't coming in August or September, is she not better to wait until next year? I absolutely hate the thought of waiting til next year but Christmas always rolls around fast and the charts are dominated by Christmas music, it seems nothing else really gets a look in. 

As soon as October and Halloween are done there's Christmas adverts and supermarket sell Christmas stuff :saladga:

• Like 1

I believe now the album is coming 2025. 
there’s zero indication of anything happening before Joker, besides the “unconfirmed comment from that designer” 

I know we all want new music, but at no point Gaga said is coming this year. 

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

at no point Gaga said is coming this year. 

She didnt, but it would really be such a bad move to be teasing with pics on the studio, answering comments about it being in a vault, coming soon and showing a snippet + teasing her return on a movie only for it to come 10 months later since she started these things.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Nessun Dorma
13 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

there’s zero indication of anything happening before Joker, besides the “unconfirmed comment from that designer” 

But in May she said it’s coming soon, I refuse to believe that by soon she meant 2025 :cryga: I’m still hoping for a single in August and album in late October/November. 

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

She said it’s coming soon, and she was interviewed by Sasha V and spoke about new music and that it’s coming soon, that and she teased the era and music in May, it makes no sense for her to not release this year. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Maybe I’m putting too much faith in Gaga, but it’d be so stupid and ridiculous if after all of this, the album were to come in 2025. Even if it’s fall or winter, I firmly believe LG7 is coming this year. I just can’t imagine she did all this teasing this year just for it to be released over a year from then. 

🃏🖤👹

2 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

She said it’s coming soon, and she was interviewed by Sasha V and spoke about new music and that it’s coming soon, that and she teased the era and music in May, it makes no sense for her to not release this year. 

I mean…. The word soon for Gaga has always meant something else :cheeky:

I really hope I’m wrong, but I just don’t see anything coming out soon. Excited for Joker though 

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)