JessFletch

“Friend Girl” by Lady Gaga lol 

⚫️
  • LMAO 1

Gangie
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

This was the only thing she said about the leak

Sure, but I think it was later, during some interview when she mentioned the whole situation like they even considered changing the lead to another song. Wonder what would've be... if Alice they totaly should've done it

Edited by Gangie
If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Thanks 1

Tinnitus15

They removed sweet sounds of heaven as her latest release from today 

• Like 2
  • Shook 1

Reality
21 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Oh gosh. I’m praying that the “Girlfriend” leak is fake. 
Just heard it and It’s not what I wanted to hear from Gaga at all. Sounds like a filler track. 

If you’re talking about the one on dbree, that’s definitely fake. The supposed real leak hasn’t surface as far as I can tell

🃏🖤👹

Gangie
4 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

They removed sweet sounds of heaven as her latest release from today 

I'm not shaking yet, or anymore, I don't know which exactly... if I'm yet about to get hyped or not being hyped anymore at all :traumatica:

• Sad 1

ModernEcstasy
4 minutes ago, Reality said:

If you’re talking about the one on dbree, that’s definitely fake. The supposed real leak hasn’t surface as far as I can tell

No I heard like a 5 second clip elsewhere (I know it’s only 5 seconds, but her voice sounds whiny. It’s 100% her though)

• Shook 3

Reality
19 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

No I heard like a 5 second clip elsewhere (I know it’s only 5 seconds, but her voice sounds whiny. It’s 100% her though)

The one that leaked on BCharts was supposedly a 3 second LQ snippet where she says "I could be your girlfriend for the weekend". Idk if it's real, I haven't heard it, but that's what allegedly leaked there before the thread got taken down. I'm inclined to believe that anything else that leaked yesterday other than that snippet is fake but who knows :shrug: 

🃏🖤👹

ModernEcstasy
1 minute ago, Reality said:

The one that leaked on BCharts was supposedly a 3 second LQ snippet where she says "I could be your girlfriend for the weekend". Idk if it's real, I haven't heard it, but that's what allegedly leaked there before the thread got taken down. I'm inclined to believe that anything else that leaked yesterday other than that snippet is fake but who knows :shrug: 

This is what I heard. It was absolutely her voice and it was that line. That was all it was. 
I just didn’t like the tone of her voice during the line. It Seemed nasally. 

eunino
3 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

This is what I heard. It was absolutely her voice and it was that line. That was all it was. 
I just didn’t like the tone of her voice during the line. It Seemed nasally. 

I heard it too later. But again I saw someone here saying this wasn’t the “real first one”. Apparently someone made a new fake snippet using the same phrase just to sound reliable. But as you can see these were not put down immediately as the first one was. 

Anyway i am still not optimistic at all about the leaks because if the first one did happen, it would’ve gone everywhere by now.

TylerMedeiros

I heard one that was her saying “stars around… something something… queen of the night” is that real? If not it’s amazing AI

YEET

Mr Oak
1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

No I heard like a 5 second clip elsewhere

Where?:hor:

B2theRich33
Just now, Stef666 said:

13 days and 36 minutes :messga:

add 7 days 🤐😬🤭

Stef666
1 minute ago, B2theRich33 said:

add 7 days 🤐😬🤭

No :patrizia:

• Thanks 1

Gangie
5 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

add 7 weeks 🤐😬🤭

:traumatica:

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)