๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

PaulaMonster13

Anyways guys, rejoice and love ourselves today cause baby we're 1 hour awayย :vegas:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

Aglaya
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

I see your point. Maybe we're just too hungry for new music.ย 

I think there's something about Gaga's versatily that influences the way we percieve her music and work :huh:ย I remember when Joanne dropped people were so upset about her new sound.ย I would say that was her most divisive work within this fanbase as I can remember. Not even her jazz music had this fanbase so mad overall :sweat:ย I was one of those people that felt like Joanne sounded nothing like Lady Gaga, while I still liked some songs. Joanne is still my least favourite album by her but now I hear Just Another Day or Come to Mama and suddenly they sound like Gaga songs to me. The same thing happened with Chromatica. I loved that album, but some people were complaining about how she was trying too hard to get back to her old sound, and songs like Free Woman (wich I dislike very much) now sound like Gaga songs to me again. I feel like her music makes fans mad most of the time because we are stuck in a pre-ARTPOP perception of herself with a specific type of voice, wording, rage, fashion, look and promo rollout. But the truth is, Lady Gaga is every single one of her albums, from The Fame to Love for Sale, period. Sometimes we look back and feel like she has changed, but isn't that exactly what she does? :shrug:ย She is intended and expected to be different every time, and even if she releases LG7 and people are mad because of the promo or the sound of the album, claiming her old team was better and that she was changed by hollywood, the truth is that years from now, we will feel LG7 as a Gaga album again. She is not just doing different promo with every album because she forgot how to do it. She is doing it because that's exactly what she has ever done.

Edited by Aglaya
could mean anything
  • Like 3

MDevacelli
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

I think there's something about Gaga's versatily that influences the way we percieve her music and work :huh:ย I remember when Joanne dropped people were so upset about her new sound.ย I would say that was her most divisive work within this fanbase as I can remember. Not even her jazz music had this fanbase so mad overall :sweat:ย I was one of those people that felt like Joanne sounded nothing like Lady Gaga, while I still liked some songs. Joanne is still my least favourite album by her but now I hear Just Another Day or Come to Mama and suddenly they sound like Gaga songs to me. The same thing happened with Chromatica. I loved that album, but some people were complaining about how she was trying too hard to get back to her old sound, and songs like Free Woman (wich I dislike very much) now sound like Gaga songs to me again. I feel like her music makes fans mad most of the time because we are stuck in a pre-ARTPOP perception of herself with a specific type of voice, wording, rage, fashion, look and promo rollout. But the truth is, Lady Gaga is every single one of her albums, from The Fame to Love for Sale, period. Sometimes we look back and feel like she has changed, but isn't that exactly what she does? :shrug:ย She is intended and expected to be different every time, and even if she releases LG7 and people are mad because of the promo or the sound of the album, claiming her old team was better and that she was changed by hollywood, the truth is that years from now, we will feel LG7 as a Gaga album again. She is not just doing different promo with every album because she forgot how to do it. She is doing it because that's exactly what she has ever done.

People often overlook the fact that she's a human being at the end of the day. Like all of us, she undergoes constant growth and development, absorbing new influences and experiences that shape her evolution. Gaga is a chameleon artist who drinks from various sources and seeks to show versatility and talents in various areas.

Edited by MDevacelli
  • Like 1

Ultimecia
4 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

I remember when Joanne dropped people were so upset about her new sound.ย I would say that was her most divisive work within this fanbase as I can remember. Not even her jazz music had this fanbase so mad overall :sweat:

Those were dark, dark times indeed... :toofunny:

I listened to "Red and Blue" a lot during the wait for LG5 as I was expecting a more "Stefani" album. The change in sound wasn't that jarring to me, not so much as her change in demeanor, her mindset of trying to please everyone and her appearant resentment of her former "Gaga" self.

I loved Joanne at the time, not so much now.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 1

EvilBunny

Announcement coming June 11th xoxoย 

Starmie25

Last night, our lovers moon... I was thinkin bout the shadow.

ย 

• YAAAS 1

Starmie25
24 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Joanne is still my least favourite album by her but now I hear Just Another Day or Come to Mama and suddenly they sound like Gaga songs to me

It's kinda wild how many don't undestand that the Joanne album was a mix of the Gaga/Joanne/Stefani. She even stated that in interviews but I guess it got lost in translation. The middle section is definitely the Gaga side - John Wayne, DUC, Perfect Illusion.ย :tony:

I also don't understand some fans melting down over the genre change since she dabbled in these sounds on her first 3 albums too.

Decodekid

40 minutes for her marketing team to do absolutely nothing despite a teaser hype dyingย :vegas:

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • Thanks 2

Gorehound
41 minutes ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

I see your point. Maybe we're just too hungry for new music.ย 

Ye that's exactly what it is this time around.ย 

I mean we're always gonna get little complainers no matter what Gaga/Haus/Interscope do, so you can't win. You just need to develop a thicker skin about it all cuz you get those kind of people everywhere.

But concerning this fandom rn it's just pure desperation for new music, since we've been starved of it for 4 years now. And with all the vague teasing and all the other pop girls more consistent releases it's understandable. She's got us on tender hooks hanging over empty space with no definite knowledge of anything other than "soon" so I totally get why people are frustrated and impatient now.

I don't mind the wait but an official fixed date would definitely help chill everyone out.

ย 

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 5

RBL
17 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

Those were dark, dark times indeed... :toofunny:

I listened to "Red and Blue" a lot during the wait for LG5 as I was expecting a more "Stefani" album. The change in sound wasn't that jarring to me, not so much as her change in demeanor, her mindset of trying to please everyone and her appearant resentment of her former "Gaga" self.

I loved Joanne at the time, not so much now.

This.ย :pawsup:

Iโ€™m not real, Iโ€™m theatre.
  • Love 1

ModernEcstasy
8 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Ye that's exactly what it is this time around.ย 

I mean we're always gonna get little complainers no matter what Gaga/Haus/Interscope do, so you can't win. You just need to develop a thicker skin about it all cuz you get those kind of people everywhere.

But concerning this fandom rn it's just pure desperation for new music, since we've been starved of it for 4 years now. And with all the vague teasing and all the other pop girls more consistent releases it's understandable. She's got us on tender hooks hanging over empty space with no definite knowledge of anything other than "soon" so I totally get why people are frustrated and impatient now.

I don't mind the wait but an official fixed date would definitely help chill everyone out.

ย 

All of this.ย 
Plus Chromatica being the first time we hadnโ€™t had a โ€œrealโ€ era rollout (performances etc).ย 
Thatโ€™s probably why it feels so much longer.ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nessun Dorma

Honestly, the waiting doesnโ€™t bother me at all. Iโ€™ll be thrilling once the new era starts, but for now I might just spend time listening to her old songs or to other artists, itโ€™s totally fine by me.ย 

If you think about it, there are so little things in life that we know for sure. The most part of it remains a mystery.ย 

How about letting the announcement be one of those mysteries? So when LG7 do comes out, weโ€™ll be filled with joy and surprise, in that awesome way that only an artist we truly care about can cause!ย 

Ps: I think itโ€™s fun to create theories about lauching dates and Iโ€™m not at all against it, my point here is I donโ€™t see as a problem the waiting nor the lack of information.ย 

find your freedom in the music

RBL

Anyway, 20 minutes clowniesย :flop:

Iโ€™m not real, Iโ€™m theatre.
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

ModernEcstasy

If she announces today, Iโ€™ll gift the single to 10 peopleย :flop:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 4

ElektrikUniCorn
1 minute ago, RBL said:

Anyway, 20 minutes clowniesย :flop:

Happy Well Done GIF by Sarah Squirm

Come come, unwrapp me!
  • YAAAS 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)